Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

.... and a checkered handkerchief, a small note book in his pocket and a water tumbler with straw... Awwww.

Maybe Doctor Park dont even have a smart phone.

Is it August yet??!!

....and He tuck in his shirt like cha take hyun did in busan trip.bite his nails, and calls Joo sang wook "hyungnim" in high pitch.of cos,think smart phone as small TV.( lol.sorry.a bit crazy now)

I DONT BELIEVE IT!!! MY LETTER IS VERY VERY SHORT,and it is at the end. 
hahahhahaahhahahaah.Comrades (@arch00 @crazyoverkdrama) our mission is success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU @manyearsago @coolreborn and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest pandora460

@coolreborn @manyearsago @jwonnie
THANK YOU...THANK YOU..THANK YOUthe last page of the album will surely put a smile on Cutie's lips!

Joo Won’s fanmeeting!  Fans were excited with his talents of singing and dancing

Source http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1971384

k7ix.jpg

Thousands of fans participated Joo Woo’s Fanmeeting and Concert in Tokyo.  He has gathered attention being a hallyu star of the new generation.

On 14 June, Joo Won arrived at Haneda Airport and received warm welcome from fans, that shows how popular he is.

He held his fanmeeting and concert on 15 June in Tokyo International Forum Hall C.  At the event, Joo Won communicated with fans and held a concert.  He showed off his hidden talents of singing and dancing which made Japanese fans all excited.

His passionate dancing of PSY’s  Gangnam Style had stirred up atmosphere of the venue.

According to his agency SIM Entertainment, Level 7 Civil Servant was just aired not long ago, they didn’t expect JW had received that much support from fans.  They can now feel the popularity of JW.  From now on, they consider to arrange   more chances for JW meeting his fans in Asia.

On the day, Japanese media went to interview JW “Joo Won’s  popularity and singing ability are his best stage manner.”  They predicted it won’t be too far until he becomes hallyu star of the next generation.”

Joo Won is currently shooting a movie “Only You”.   He is also chosen to lead KBS2 TV drama  airing in August by playing the role of pediatrician Park Shi On. Expectation has been gathered.

Reported by Kwon Ji Yeon  17 June 2013, 14.35hr

Released by OSEN on 17 June 2013, 17.52hr

English translation by manyearsago @ soompi 

bobsavero said: I DONT BELIEVE IT!!! MY LETTER IS VERY VERY SHORT,and it is at the end. 
hahahhahaahhahahaah.Comrades (@arch00 @crazyoverkdrama) our mission is success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest arch00

manyearsago said: bobsavero said: I DONT BELIEVE IT!!! MY LETTER IS VERY VERY SHORT,and it is at the end. 

Soompiers in Singapore.  Guess you can now plan for the next project.
As per above news from Kstyle.  SIM will be arranging JW fanmeeting in Asia.  
So the news his manager told me at the Tokyo fanmeet is quite true.  
ARE YOU ALL EXCITED ???

Soompiers in Singapore.  Guess you can now plan for the next project.

As per above news from Kstyle.  SIM will be arranging JW fanmeeting in Asia.  

So the news his manager told me at the Tokyo fanmeet is quite true.  

ARE YOU ALL EXCITED ???

HELL YEAH! We'll be right here waiting for you Cutie with lots of food. LOTS.

manyearsago said: Joo Won’s fanmeeting!  Fans were excited with his talents of singing and dancing

Source http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1971384

k7ix.jpg

Thousands of fans participated Joo Woo’s Fanmeeting and Concert in Tokyo.  He has gathered attention being a hallyu star of the new generation.

On 14 June, Joo Won arrived at Haneda Airport and received warm welcome from fans, that shows how popular he is.

He held his fanmeeting and concert on 15 June in Tokyo International Forum Hall C.  At the event, Joo Won communicated with fans and held a concert.  He showed off his hidden talents of singing and dancing which made Japanese fans all excited.

His passionate dancing of PSY’s  Gangnam Style had stirred up atmosphere of the venue.

According to his agency SIM Entertainment, Level 7 Civil Servant was just aired not long ago, they didn’t expect JW had received that much support from fans.  They can now feel the popularity of JW.  From now on, they consider to arrange   more chances for JW meeting his fans in Asia.

On the day, Japanese media went to interview JW “Joo Won’s  popularity and singing ability are his best stage manner.”  They predicted it won’t be too far until he becomes hallyu star of the next generation.”

Joo Won is currently shooting a movie “Only You”.   He is also chosen to lead KBS2 TV drama  airing in August by playing the role of pediatrician Park Shi On. Expectation has been gathered.

Reported by Kwon Ji Yeon  17 June 2013, 14.35hr

Released by OSEN on 17 June 2013, 17.52hr

English translation by manyearsago @ soompi 

Honestly, my thoughts on Cutie today wasn't just about him sweating and being SMEAXY, I was concerned for his health and well-being when I saw how vigorous and physically strenuous his FM was. He didn't just sit on a stool and sing, he danced his butt off, his face and body was drenched in perspiration. And even when he sang the ballads, he put so much of himself into it that I felt he would be drained at the end of the whole performance. Now reading that he shook hands with so many fans and never failed to smile after smile, my heart ache for this man. And when I saw this photo on Joo Won Baidu, I felt like crying

2uqcbgg.jpg
2s1skfq.jpg

credit: shy_sun26 on Joo Won Baidu

He looked so tired. This is taken at some shoot, I believe it's "Only You". Besides looking obviously skinner, he looked exhausted.

Please please my dearest Joo Won, take care of yourself. I know it's very hard now because of your schedule but do whatever you can to catch some sleep and rest in between.