Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

i love it that most of us agree Joowon's performances from his japanese fanmeeting was not his best vocal performance. we've seen his vocal range, and we know how far and how high he can go. as @jwonnie said, he must be extremely exhausted! with the movie filming, drama preparation, choreography preparation, song choices, 1N2D etc. i'm surprised the boy hasnt collapsed already.
i've long since judged a singer based on the beauty of their vocals or their vocal range. i prefer those who are sincere in singing, and really mean the words when he sings them. Cutie is one of those people. he's a musical actor, and musical singing is all about being "all out". Cutie's best treat is his high vocal range, thus he cant sing songs with low notes very well. but when he applied his awesome vocal range to musicals, it hit right home~

@coolreborn darling~ group hug accepted~
article-0-11AA3F21000005DC-685_964x674.j

@jwonnie Thank you so much for the videos you have uploaded in YT!! I am subscribing to you now! :D

Feels like in heaven to see him singing and dancing live like that... The euphoria...  although I wasn't there, but you have brought me there!! Cheongmal kamsahamnida.... All blessings to you! :)

@coolreborn @mrdimples @daydreamsindecember @ellasam81 @simplydramafied1082 @meinitafitriana sari @goldlotus @padme @maymay @2pm@amp:JoowonBias4ever @crazyoverkdrama @moonandhearts @bobsavero @arch00 @ctfrsgp and ALL my chingus... I just want to give each and every one of you a big Cutie hugs for our togetherness in loving, supporting, adoring and praying for our Cutie!

Ahh... I am a bit mellow on this Monday Blues... But thank for Cutie... He always made my day green and red full with moaty... :P:))

8-> 8->

coolreborn said: Joo Won soompi International Fans Gifts to Our Cutie

I know you girls are interested in knowing how our gifts looks like. Here are the videos of the Mosaic poster, the album and the letter that we all made.

Mosaic Poster, Album and Letter

ps. blast... I'll edit the International later... kekekeke

The Album

I am so proud of all Cutie soompi fans who participated in this project, the ones who gave fanarts, letters, ideas, support, love, etc. To those who helped in tweeting and so many stuffs so that this project will materialize. And special thanks to the two lovely ladies, @manyearsago and @jwonnie who did everything in their powers to put the gifts together and give them to our beloved Joo Won. It's a pleasure working with you girls, I'm so happy I got to work with a close bunch of people who truly loves our Joo Won. No matter how far we are, we still manage to do this. I will be more than happy to do this again in the near future. I think this is what Joo Won's power is eh.

To JW soompi International Fans

-edit-
Was totally sleepy last night or was it early morning, the video record is done by @manyearsago, I did the video editing and upload to YT. When I saw the video first, I want to hug all of you and squeeze @manyearsago with a tight hug. I am so touch.

Joo Won soompi International Fans Gifts to Our Cutie

I know you girls are interested in knowing how our gifts looks like. Here are the videos of the Mosaic poster, the album and the letter that we all made.

Mosaic Poster, Album and Letter

ps. blast... I'll edit the International later... kekekeke

The Album

I am so proud of all Cutie soompi fans who participated in this project, the ones who gave fanarts, letters, ideas, support, love, etc. To those who helped in tweeting and so many stuffs so that this project will materialize. And special thanks to the two lovely ladies, @manyearsago and @jwonnie who did everything in their powers to put the gifts together and give them to our beloved Joo Won. It's a pleasure working with you girls, I'm so happy I got to work with a close bunch of people who truly loves our Joo Won. No matter how far we are, we still manage to do this. I will be more than happy to do this again in the near future. I think this is what Joo Won's power is eh.

To JW soompi International Fans

-edit-

Was totally sleepy last night or was it early morning, the video record is done by @manyearsago, I did the video editing and upload to YT. When I saw the video first, I want to hug all of you and squeeze@manyearsago with a tight hug. I am so touch.

WOOOOOOOW!! That was soooo awesome!! Thank you sooo much for all your efforts @manyearsago @coolreborn @jwonnie @mrdimples and everybody else for making this possible! Even if we are hundreds of miles away from each other, through Cutie we are able to connect and come up with such amazing works!! Super proud to be a Joo Won soompi International fan!! *grouphugseverybody*

That's the beauty of having lots of International fans, we get to cover most, if not all, of his promotions abroad and do stuff such as these! Awww! The feels! Thanks for letting us be a part of this!! ^_~

The fairy: Joowon, if you had a wish, What would you wish for?Joowon: I would like to meet Chansung shi, It has been a long time I havent met him. I miss him so much.The fairy: Alright, I would make your wish become true. Close your eyes.
tumblr_moi8ooBjL01qjh9l5o1_400.gifThe fairy: (With a flick of her magic wand) Now, you can open your eyes. 
(Cutie could hardly believe his eyes, He imediately runs to his beloved Chansung, and they hug each other tightly)tumblr_moib33ErPD1qjh9l5o1_250.giftumblr_moib33ErPD1qjh9l5o2_250.gif
gif credit: megustaalot fr tumblr

partner2009 said: latteholic said: @partner2009 thank YOU for making those amazing MVs! :x I thoroughly enjoyed watching them. I spent more than half an hour browsing your channel last night, and still going back to look for some more :D
Btw, we spazz a lot about Joo Won on this thread, and we call him Cutie here.... well since he's a cutie pie ;)) So you are most welcome to spazz with us or if you want to share any Joo Won's related MVs here. I'm sure all of us here would be happy to see it :)

2pm&JoowonBias4ever said: i love it that most of us agree Joowon's performances from his japanese fanmeeting was not his best vocal performance. we've seen his vocal range, and we know how far and how high he can go. as @jwonnie said, he must be extremely exhausted! with the movie filming, drama preparation, choreography preparation, song choices, 1N2D etc. i'm surprised the boy hasnt collapsed already.
i've long since judged a singer based on the beauty of their vocals or their vocal range. i prefer those who are sincere in singing, and really mean the words when he sings them. Cutie is one of those people. he's a musical actor, and musical singing is all about being "all out". Cutie's best treat is his high vocal range, thus he cant sing songs with low notes very well. but when he applied his awesome vocal range to musicals, it hit right home~

@coolreborn darling~ group hug accepted~

Guest keaiduo

@coolreborn the video is amazing! I didn't visit soompi often for the past few weeks, so I actually knew little about your gifts even I did take part in the mass twitter. Now I have seen the video and I have to say what a beautiful album! Soompi ladies did such a great job!
Fans in Baidu also knew your gift plan and we have kept an eye on whether you managed to give the wonderful gifts to JW. We also helped to come up with some ideas for you to ensure JW getting your gifts. I just left a message in Baidu to @mrdimples about this. But I think it's better to talk about it here so that you can get instant message.
Baidu fans suggested that apart from mass twitter, you can post threads in JW DC and his new official website to introduce the JW Soompi International Fan Club, as well as your gifts and video. You know JW once siad in an interview in Taiwan that he often visited his fan website. We also helped post your gifts' photo in weibo, but I really doubt if this can work since he hasn't logged in weibo for more than one month! :((
The above idea is just Baidu fans' suggestion. We just want to further ensure that JW can get your gifts at hand. And we also hope that JW can know better about soompiers, a group of nice fans from all over the world. At last, I would like to say, JW treasures his fans' gifts so much (known from 1N2D), and @manyearsageo and @jwonnie has already drawn JW's attention. So it's probably that JW has already put your trophy in his bedside table :))

keaiduo said: @coolreborn the video is amazing! I didn't visit soompi often for the past few weeks, so I actually knew little about your gifts even I did take part in the mass twitter. Now I have seen the video and I have to say what a beautiful album! Soompi ladies did such a great job!
Fans in Baidu also knew your gift plan and we have kept an eye on whether you managed to give the wonderful gifts to JW. We also helped to come up with some ideas for you to ensure JW getting your gifts. I just left a message in Baidu to @mrdimples about this. But I think it's better to talk about it here so that you can get instant message.
Baidu fans suggested that apart from mass twitter, you can post threads in JW DC and his new official website to introduce the JW Soompi International Fan Club, as well as your gifts and video. You know JW once siad in an interview in Taiwan that he often visited his fan website. We also helped post your gifts' photo in weibo, but I really doubt if this can work since he hasn't logged in weibo for more than one month! :((
The above idea is just Baidu fans' suggestion. We just want to further ensure that JW can get your gifts at hand. And we also hope that JW can know better about soompiers, a group of nice fans from all over the world. At last, I would like to say, JW treasures his fans' gifts so much (known from 1N2D), and @manyearsageo and @jwonnie has already drawn JW's attention. So it's probably that JW has already put your trophy in his bedside table :))

jwonnie said:

Part 5 - I think this is his new Japanese song.... am not too sure if I read the hangul words correctly. pls advise if I didn't and I will correct it.

Is there anyone could transfer the YT version to mp3 or mp4 format, please? Please? I am begging.... This is my favorite song and it's sung perfectly by our Cutie JooWon... I am getting crazy here... If you could transfer the file to mp3, please send me (if possible) via my Twitter @OB3Hwang... Thank you so much... Arigato gozaimasu... Kamsahamnida....

I can.please wait for awhile.