Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

hokays.... Part 7 is here.... hear ye hear ye all Im Yoon Ho fans..... This is the moment.... hahahaha... 

First part is IYH singing Titanic, he was so nervous! LOL. Then our cutie comes on stage to belt out his 'This is the moment'.... sry IYH fans, but the immediate comparisons were pretty astonishing, esp when u hear it 'live'. hahahaha...

http://youtu.be/m4sE0XiSKTw

jwonnie said:

hokays.... Part 7 is here.... hear ye hear ye all Im Yoon Ho fans..... This is the moment.... hahahaha... 

First part is IYH singing Titanic, he was so nervous! LOL. Then our cutie comes on stage to belt out his 'This is the moment'.... sry IYH fans, but the immediate comparisons were pretty astonishing, esp when u hear it 'live'. hahahaha...

http://youtu.be/m4sE0XiSKTw

Joo Won soompi International Fans Gifts to Our Cutie

I know you girls are interested in knowing how our gifts looks like. Here are the videos of the Mosaic poster, the album and the letter that we all made.

Mosaic Poster, Album and Letter

ps. blast... I'll edit the International later... kekekeke

The Album

I am so proud of all Cutie soompi fans who participated in this project, the ones who gave fanarts, letters, ideas, support, love, etc. To those who helped in tweeting and so many stuffs so that this project will materialize. And special thanks to the two lovely ladies, @manyearsago and @jwonnie who did everything in their powers to put the gifts together and give them to our beloved Joo Won. It's a pleasure working with you girls, I'm so happy I got to work with a close bunch of people who truly loves our Joo Won. No matter how far we are, we still manage to do this. I will be more than happy to do this again in the near future. I think this is what Joo Won's power is eh.

To JW soompi International Fans

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT909tnncMPlr5cCVGIxltrPoeY2XrVsNGZJkqHgUnFlo5uBwdLww

tumblr_mdvquw146M1rhy1b1o1_400.gif

hugComputer.png

-edit-
Was totally sleepy last night or was it early morning, the video record is done by @manyearsago, I did the video editing and upload to YT. When I saw the video first, I want to hug all of you and squeeze @manyearsago with a tight hug. I am so touch.

Ahhhhhhhh, I can see my fanart from the album. I'm so happy \:D/ I hope He will watch them all and will know about us. Thanks @coolreborn, @jwonnie, @manyearsago and all Cutie soompi fans. You guys're awesome :-bd  Love you so much   :-*jsl.gif9kb.gif4voj.gif6sa.gif2my.gif3mw.gif

Guest partner2009

latteholic said: @partner2009 thank YOU for making those amazing MVs! :x I thoroughly enjoyed watching them. I spent more than half an hour browsing your channel last night, and still going back to look for some more :D
Btw, we spazz a lot about Joo Won on this thread, and we call him Cutie here.... well since he's a cutie pie ;)) So you are most welcome to spazz with us or if you want to share any Joo Won's related MVs here. I'm sure all of us here would be happy to see it :)

Guest mydeed

1n2d daily motion link today episode (june, 16th 2013) :Part 1 : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10y0ee_%E3%85%82%E3%85%87%E3%85%81_videogames

Part 2 : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10y0du_%E3%85%93%E3%84%B7%E3%84%B4_lifestyle

cr : rhdqn01

@jwonnie thank u so much for sharing the video in fanmeeting dear.. ^_^ 

:x

Thanks for the link. Done watching today's episode. Fun episode. I adore CTH and his down to earth wife and kids, so adorable. Members pick who they want to meet.. Cutie want to meet IU and 2PM Chansung :-). Heh.

I pitty Jong Min but I dont think the other members can pull off that Princess dress like Jong Min.. LOL.

It will be daebak if Jong Min manage to meet CL, she never been to any variety show. NEVER (except for talk show-Strong Heart and few music shows). Ahhh I'm so jealous of Jong Min now. I love 2NE1 especially CL, Unnie love you CL ah.. Haha.

1N2D fighting!!!

Joo Won soompi International Fans Gifts to Our Cutie

I know you girls are interested in knowing how our gifts looks like. Here are the videos of the Mosaic poster, the album and the letter that we all made.

The Album

I am so proud of all Cutie soompi fans who participated in this project, the ones who gave fanarts, letters, ideas, support, love, etc. To those who helped in tweeting and so many stuffs so that this project will materialize. And special thanks to the two lovely ladies, @manyearsago and @jwonnie who did everything in their powers to put the gifts together and give them to our beloved Joo Won. It's a pleasure working with you girls, I'm so happy I got to work with a close bunch of people who truly loves our Joo Won. No matter how far we are, we still manage to do this. I will be more than happy to do this again in the near future. I think this is what Joo Won's power is eh.

I am really touched by the way we Work together to get the gifts for cutie it really show no matter we are at different countries we still can do so much for him together it s really amazing

Even he doesn't see our gifts at least I feel very satisfied with the hard work ANd the effort we have put in

This is call love doesn't have Any barrier

Keep our support and love for him going eternally girls

Ok good nite

Guest mydeed

@coolreborn.. Thank you for sharing with us the wonderful clips.. Awww.. Congratulations all...

Nice background music too ;-)

.... and I like the last page of the photobook... Yeah, come and get us Cutie!!!

I watched today's ep I prefer the outdoor like gg to many placed as can see korea scenery and placed rather than shooting at kbs company

I prefer they go out door like last time so today ep is not my type as I m not sure what they are playing with all the words puzZles so need to watch with sub then know what Games

I ll still watch because there s cutie

I only think I like this show because I can see different places at Korea and cutie too said one of the reason he join in s because he can go to different places in Korean

I mean today ep the game s abit hard to knw rhat they are playing

And no outdoor so it s kinda boring

Hope next week will be better Ba

I can see he s getting thinner and more tired looking so hope he s getting enough sleep

coolreborn said: Joo Won soompi International Fans Gifts to Our Cutie

The Album

hugComputer.png