Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@ctfrsgp yayayay thank god... Seriously i neven seen such a 'ehem' lips is actually perfectly match on man's 'ehem' face...i think that's what make him look super cute, isn't it? ;))

ctfrsgp said:

cutify wrote: »

mine is the lips of course... " title=":\">" class="bbcode_smiley" height="" width=""> this doesnt make me in the lake moat, right?

@cutify I think in our garden/moat dictionary, body parts above neck is garden category any others belong to the "parental guidance" classification

@ctfrsgp: Really? Hmmmm, I think it depends on what you do with parts dear.... Example the lips... now if you do the French fries thing with it, I think that's considered moat moment... harharhar.

@coolreborn...har har har to you back dear, im still thinking on that part as well, let me see :-B.. Huh, better keep it to myself.... LOL :x

@ctfrsgp @coolreborn... ijus tried tat link n it does work!!! But I'm sure if I can get up watch it tmr mirn though lol!!!!

Its supposed to start from 8am -4pm Korean time which is 7am-3pm SG time.....

Sigh I hope it will be included in the official DVD or hopefully there will be a directors cut version DVD set ....

Yeah I'm gonna send him a tweet too ltr .... I did an acct becos of him too hahha

Yeah, I thought it would be a good idea to tweet him and tell him where we come from. Hope he's going to be happy to find out he has fans in Europe as well.

Btw do you guys know what handphone is he using? It seems to he uses different phones in every episode of 1N2D :-D

@koreantiti....Lol =)) i know right, these people in this thread are very convincing like there is a magnet pulling us to join and now you are doing the same... I wish i could contribute a little of the jw pic but im omly using mphone you know the like force close staff happens so i will just enjoying myself reading your goodies.... :-B \:D/

cutify said:

Good day everyone... Hi im new here and just registered a mins ago...actually im a silent lurker on this thread earlier since bridal mask starting, probably around 5 to 6 mths already.. i just cant help myself to join...at first i thought just dropping by read some sort of updates of cutie but then become a regular lurker... You guys are soo funny and very supportive... Hehe, by the way as a starter i better stay in the garden first... Sorry for the bad eng... Just cant resist to join...

Glad to have someone else similar to me. One huge different is I headed straightly to the moat :P

Maybe when you're here long enough, you'll find yourself nearer to the moat? :D

>:) @sa0irse... My eyes become wide sometimes on 'ehem' thing but i convince myself not to even 'ehem' to the lake moat... But who knows maybe a little too early to say..well see... :-\"