Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

FIGHTING!!!!! FIGHTING!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THE LIVE-EVENT RECAPS FROM @manyearsago AND @jwonnie!!!! i think i'm gonna die from jealousy and happiness~ gaaahhhh~ Joowon has only ever sung before in his famneetings. to see him sweating, possibly preparing for a dance song is just....
*ovaries swimming happily*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq7MxRePajQuYrQoXJRY7

Some brilliant fan on Baidu made this bookmark. If I am a student now, I would be failing all my exams if I possessed such a bookmark. And the last one is the ultimate. I keep wondering if I push the bookmark down a little more, would he shout "OOOOUCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHH!"

2qurz88.jpg

credit: 草本小

While J-fans were waiting for JW's arrival at Haneda airport today, I was raiding the bookstore for books and magazines.Bought a few hallyu magazines (1 x old + 2 x new).  The resolution of the pics is not good at all. Sorry!!Don't have time doing translation at the moment.  Will read the articles first and translate the interesting parts.  Not sure if they were posted here before.
1st lot of pics is from Hot Chili Paper 2013 June Vol. 75
xlw1.jpg
h769.jpg

h83o.jpg
d1ub.jpg

One for the Bromance......
k4wh1f.png

maybe estranged at first because of how each perceive the other but as time goes by, even the beautiful ladies will not be able to separate them. Hope they will be frolicking like puppies on the set, LOL!