Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Keep blasting in Twitter, fellas!!! ;;) >:D< :x :\"> thinking about 15th June event creates butterflies in my stomach kind of thing. One Pinky Bear is doing a great job blasting the tweet for our Cutie. Ganbatte mina-san!

stearly said: manyearsago said: Hi Girls
I just checked in hotel.  What a long day.  After spending a good 12 hours, I finally arrived at my hotel room in Tokyo.Let me go out and eat something first and I will come back.See if I can find any Takoyaki.  Haha,  JW's favourite !!By the way, girls, pls keep blasting JW's twitter account, we have to let him know our gifts are waiting for him to  collect at the fanmeet.FIGHTING EVERYONE.

ellasam81 said:

I can mass tweet till next morning but need to work tomorrow so can't tweets like today

@ellasam81  You are such a good girl.  Well done.  Thanks for your help and support.  You have contributed a lot and that would make Joo Won take initiatives hunting for our gifts.But don't stay up all night tweeting, you need to get some sleep and go to work tomorrow.  Real life is more important than fangirling.  Thank you once again, my dear !!

Yeah I know but i m a late owl and I don't have much time as for my condition my muscle will get weaker and weaker till I can't even move my fingers so i am just doing whatever I like

Maybe in one or two years I can't sit up to watch his dramas

Or come here and be with you gals support him

So now I am just supporting him with whatever I can

Hopefully when he comes to sg I m still got strength to go n see him

Ppl like me won't live till 35 so I m 32 now so my body has alot of sickness and weak but still can sit up and walk abit

So my only happiness is being here and supporting joowon as seeing so hard working make me feel energetic

Ok don't worry ok

Enjoy yourself with jwonnie in the fm

Guest mydeed

Poor Cutie covered in hickies after a session with me

psssst...but he told me he enjoyed it.[/

Omomo... I'm expecting a wild smudged lipstick marks on Cutie. Ehhhhhh....

@coolreborn how's your Catsitaaal kitten doing??!!

Meowwww

ellasam81 said:

manyearsago

wrote:

»

ellasam81 said:<br />

I can mass tweet till next morning but need to work tomorrow so can't tweets like today <br />

<br />

<br />

@ellasam81

You are such a good girl.  Well done.  Thanks for your help and support.  You have contributed a lot and that would make Joo Won take initiatives hunting for our gifts.But don't stay up all night tweeting, you need to get some sleep and go to work tomorrow.  Real life is more important than fangirling.  Thank you once again, my dear !!

Guest onlyyoujw

Greetings! A big warm welcome to all new members. This is so exciting! With so many die-hard fans waiting in anticipation for news of Cutie from the Japan fanmeet. I appreciate all the hard work that all you wonderful contributors have put in. To @manyearsago and @jwonnie...do you get star struck? tongue-tied...couldn't get a sentence out? Just "soak" in His Royal Hotness and Cuteness! Have fun. Bon Voyage!   

Guest padme

ahhhhhhh I can't wait for news from girls at Fan meeting in Japan and his beautiful performance for his fans <3 *-* awwwww cutieeee [-O< [-O< [-O<  please receives our soompi gift! 8-> 

nhatkhanh said:

FAN ARE WAITING AT THE AIRPORT

Is he the black guy with a cap?

DC

Yes i believe so..^^

According to DC gal account who was flying with the same flight with him, he`s wearin all black n a black cap.

Bcoz there is another hallyu star who arrived at the same flight with cutie, Haneda airport was full of fans ^_^

Joowon was juz finished filming Only You until dawn, and then when to airport. He must be very tired. But the fan wrote despite of his tiredness he still looks handsome and keep smiling ^^

What a nice guy.,^^ i hope he stay health during his Japan promotion

OH MY!I thought everyone there was JW fans...I wonder who is another star.Although some of them may not be his fans,look like almost everyone is amazed by his charm.