Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mydeed

stearly said:

Joo Won and Moon Chae-won's "Green Mass" to become "Good Doctor"

Oh? It’s so unusual for Korean dramas. I know that cable channels make dramas that last more than 1 season but I don’t remember such a drama on Big Three (KBS, SBS, MBC).

I wonder maybe translators mixed up something, “God’s Quiz” has 3 seasons, and maybe it somehow was a cause for mistake?

But if they do it – it’s for sure something new. They make remakes of successful dramas but I couldn’t imagine they’ll plan to make 3 seasons since now they even don’t know what ratings season 1 will have. Oh! They trust the writer and the director and actors very much in this case.

manyearsago said: Hi Girls
I just checked in hotel.  What a long day.  After spending a good 12 hours, I finally arrived at my hotel room in Tokyo.Let me go out and eat something first and I will come back.See if I can find any Takoyaki.  Haha,  JW's favourite !!By the way, girls, pls keep blasting JW's twitter account, we have to let him know our gifts are waiting for him to  collect at the fanmeet.FIGHTING EVERYONE.

@jwonnie @manyearsago
be careful, alright? no pushing! try not to grab him for a kiss when you see those lushes lips...... =P~anyway, take good care of the present, and scream and spazz and do whatever you want. have fun! make lots of friends~ we'll wait up waiting for your updates. you girls deserve to see him and get to shake his hand...and take his picture.... and possibly hug him....

*ugly jealous cries in a corner :(( *

i just spammed joowon's twitter timeline with the trophy pictures and the messages.  :D gonna keep posting up those pics until tomorrow so it'll be fresh on his mind during the fanmeeting.  :-bd fighting girls! we can do it~ hope he likes the present..

2pm&JoowonBias4ever said: Other actors' opinion regarding Joowon's acting:
1) Woongjin (Hwang Taesik - Ojakgyo Brothers)Joowon's ability to be immersed in his role is amazing. He truly amazed me. Being able to act with that emotion at 26 years old (Joowon was 25 at this time) is really something. And his acting is very mature. He really impressed me.
2) Jeong InHwa (Mother - Baker King)Ma jun cried in front of his real father in the prison. He acted so realistically that even I cried when I watched the scene. This Baker King drama is about love and dreams, and I think we could get high ratings because of these two men (Joowon and Yoon Siyoon). You could not do that with just only acting experience. Their hearts are also full of love and energy so they put so much effort when shooting.
3) Park Kiwoong (Shunji - Bridal Mask)Personally, from all the actors I've worked with, Joowon is the most different to when he's shooting and when he's not. His way of speaking and his actions are very cute. He feels like a little brother to me. Btu when we started shooting, I get really shocked. His eyes change. He can focus so well in an instant. Joowon doesn't show when he's tired at all.
4) Choi KangHee (Seowon - Drama that shall not be named)Joowon is very fond of crying. There were times we had to stop filming because his tears just kept flowing. An actor's tears can be uncontrollable at times. This is why he is said to be a very pure person. Frequently, he would pull my arm and called me Noona or leaned towards me, I will always say he is very cute and just treat him as my great source of comfort.
now, i would really like to know what Moon Chae Won will say about Joowon's acting. ;;) since she herself is a great actress, i would highly value her opinion.

stearly said: 2pm&JoowonBias4ever said: Other actors' opinion regarding Joowon's acting:
1) Woongjin (Hwang Taesik - Ojakgyo Brothers)Joowon's ability to be immersed in his role is amazing. He truly amazed me. Being able to act with that emotion at 26 years old (Joowon was 25 at this time) is really something. And his acting is very mature. He really impressed me.
2) Jeong InHwa (Mother - Baker King)Ma jun cried in front of his real father in the prison. He acted so realistically that even I cried when I watched the scene. This Baker King drama is about love and dreams, and I think we could get high ratings because of these two men (Joowon and Yoon Siyoon). You could not do that with just only acting experience. Their hearts are also full of love and energy so they put so much effort when shooting.
3) Park Kiwoong (Shunji - Bridal Mask)Personally, from all the actors I've worked with, Joowon is the most different to when he's shooting and when he's not. His way of speaking and his actions are very cute. He feels like a little brother to me. Btu when we started shooting, I get really shocked. His eyes change. He can focus so well in an instant. Joowon doesn't show when he's tired at all.
4) Choi KangHee (Seowon - Drama that shall not be named)Joowon is very fond of crying. There were times we had to stop filming because his tears just kept flowing. An actor's tears can be uncontrollable at times. This is why he is said to be a very pure person. Frequently, he would pull my arm and called me Noona or leaned towards me, I will always say he is very cute and just treat him as my great source of comfort.
now, i would really like to know what Moon Chae Won will say about Joowon's acting. ;;) since she herself is a great actress, i would highly value her opinion.

@partner2009 thank YOU for making those amazing MVs! :x I thoroughly enjoyed watching them. I spent more than half an hour browsing your channel last night, and still going back to look for some more :D
Btw, we spazz a lot about Joo Won on this thread, and we call him Cutie here.... well since he's a cutie pie ;)) So you are most welcome to spazz with us or if you want to share any Joo Won's related MVs here. I'm sure all of us here would be happy to see it :)

mydeed said: stearly said:

Joo Won and Moon Chae-won's "Green Mass" to become "Good Doctor"

Oh? It’s so unusual for Korean dramas. I know that cable channels make dramas that last more than 1 season but I don’t remember such a drama on Big Three (KBS, SBS, MBC).

I wonder maybe translators mixed up something, “God’s Quiz” has 3 seasons, and maybe it somehow was a cause for mistake?

But if they do it – it’s for sure something new. They make remakes of successful dramas but I couldn’t imagine they’ll plan to make 3 seasons since now they even don’t know what ratings season 1 will have. Oh! They trust the writer and the director and actors very much in this case.

Ojakgyo Brothers OSTs are really beautiful~ my ears are easing with pleasure~  :x
okay, i'm posting too many comments now, and treating this site as my twitter.  >< i'll shut up now. i'll be back later tomorrow for the fanmeeting spazzing! <3

manyearsago said: Hi Girls
I just checked in hotel.  What a long day.  After spending a good 12 hours, I finally arrived at my hotel room in Tokyo.Let me go out and eat something first and I will come back.See if I can find any Takoyaki.  Haha,  JW's favourite !!By the way, girls, pls keep blasting JW's twitter account, we have to let him know our gifts are waiting for him to  collect at the fanmeet.FIGHTING EVERYONE.

@mrdimples i'm going to stop reading DB's recaps of 1N2D. it seems like they dislike the new way of things in the show, and having not watched it with subs, it kind of affected me too. so i'm stopping my recap reading. yes, the show does seem fun. elephant turn and food grab?  :)) this should be fun to watch~ wish Shikyung was there though. his competitiveness and silkiness without food is really entertaining. <3
*cant stay away from this site >< *