Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I saw the news that Green Mes has 3 seasons.I am quite surprised to know that..It has 3 seasons? Really?!SERIOUS?! if all 3 seasons focus on Park Shi-on(JW role)' date='then we might see JW in doctor coat for approximately 3years. BUT then,I afraid people might get bored for following seasons.(LOOK at IRIS2) . ;;)[/quote']

Hong Kong series most of them has season sequel too but the casts are different except Afew Main leads are stayed

And lthere are still popular

Like recently there is a mental doctor series in Hong Kong second season also very good

But I think Korea will have different casts for different season unless it s short like 11 or 12 ep per seAson

But for good doctor it has 20 eps or more.

So unlikely they will use the same story or same casts plus I think after this joo won May want to challenge other type of roles so even I want to see jw more but I guess he won't be lead for all three season maybe guest casts in the following season

ellasam81 said:

Ma OO

wrote:

»

I saw the news that Green Mes has 3 seasons.I am quite surprised to know that..It has 3 seasons? Really?!SERIOUS?! if all 3 seasons focus on Park Shi-on(JW role),then we might see JW in doctor coat for approximately 3years. BUT then,I afraid people might get bored for following seasons.(LOOK at IRIS2) .

;;)

Guest mydeed

coolreborn

wrote:

»

coolreborn's : Joo Won and coolreborn the Cat Collection<br />

<br />

<br />

The Original Piece : Joo Won and coolreborn : The Whispering Cat.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

What the Cat whispered to Cutie 

:D

<br />

n6998x.jpg

<br />

<br />

<br />

2zzkl8w.jpg

:D:D:D

Ma OO said:

I saw the news that Green Mes has 3 seasons.I am quite surprised to know that..It has 3 seasons? Really?!SERIOUS?! if all 3 seasons focus on Park Shi-on(JW role),then we might see JW in doctor coat for approximately 3years. BUT then,I afraid people might get bored for following seasons.(LOOK at IRIS2) . ;;)

Ma OO said:

I saw the news that Green Mes has 3 seasons.I am quite surprised to know that..It has 3 seasons? Really?!SERIOUS?! if all 3 seasons focus on Park Shi-on(JW role),then we might see JW in doctor coat for approximately 3years. BUT then,I afraid people might get bored for following seasons.(LOOK at IRIS2) . ;;)

2pm&amp;JoowonBias4ever said: Ma OO said:

coolreborn said: Ma OO said:

Guest partner2009

latteholic said: I don't know if this MV has been posted here before or not, but THIS is awesome! It's been almost a year, and it still gives me tons of Lee Kang To/Gaksital feels...

credit: @partner2009: seriously, your MVs are ah-mazing! :) 

Joo Won and Moon Chae-won's "Green Mass" to become "Good Doctor"

photo318400.jpg

"Green Mass" is changing its title.

KBS 2TV "Green Mass" will be changed to "Good Doctor". This is because "Green Mass" can be difficult in the public's point of view to understand".

The KBS Drama Department claimed, ""Green Mass" was a temporary name. It's very likely to change to "Good Doctor"". This drama is about a youth with Savant Syndrome and a growth disorder, growing up to become a pediatrician.

Meanwhile, "Green Mass" has up to 3 seasons and is directed by Ki Min-soo from "Ojak Brothers" and written by Park Jae-beom-I from "God's Quiz". Main characters include Joo Won, Moon Chae-won and Joo Sang-wook. To be aired in August.

http://www.hancinema.net/joo-won-and-moon-chae-won-s-green-mass-to-become-good-doctor-57096.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+hancinema%2FAUJj+%28HanCinema+Daily+News%29

Oh? It’s so unusual for Korean dramas. I know that cable channels make dramas that last more than 1 season but I don’t remember such a drama on Big Three (KBS, SBS, MBC).

I wonder maybe translators mixed up something, “God’s Quiz” has 3 seasons, and maybe it somehow was a cause for mistake?

But if they do it – it’s for sure something new. They make remakes of successful dramas but I couldn’t imagine they’ll plan to make 3 seasons since now they even don’t know what ratings season 1 will have. Oh! They trust the writer and the director and actors very much in this case.    

Guest StiLLThinking

Hi Girls
I just checked in hotel.  What a long day.  After spending a good 12 hours, I finally arrived at my hotel room in Tokyo.Let me go out and eat something first and I will come back.See if I can find any Takoyaki.  Haha,  JW's favourite !!By the way, girls, pls keep blasting JW's twitter account, we have to let him know our gifts are waiting for him to  collect at the fanmeet.FIGHTING EVERYONE.

Other actors' opinion regarding Joowon's acting:
1) Woongjin (Hwang Taesik - Ojakgyo Brothers)Joowon's ability to be immersed in his role is amazing. He truly amazed me. Being able to act with that emotion at 26 years old (Joowon was 25 at this time) is really something. And his acting is very mature. He really impressed me.
2) Jeong InHwa (Mother - Baker King)Ma jun cried in front of his real father in the prison. He acted so realistically that even I cried when I watched the scene. This Baker King drama is about love and dreams, and I think we could get high ratings because of these two men (Joowon and Yoon Siyoon). You could not do that with just only acting experience. Their hearts are also full of love and energy so they put so much effort when shooting.
3) Park Kiwoong (Shunji - Bridal Mask)Personally, from all the actors I've worked with, Joowon is the most different to when he's shooting and when he's not. His way of speaking and his actions are very cute. He feels like a little brother to me. Btu when we started shooting, I get really shocked. His eyes change. He can focus so well in an instant. Joowon doesn't show when he's tired at all.
4) Choi KangHee (Seowon - Level 7 Civil Servant)Joowon is very fond of crying. There were times we had to stop filming because his tears just kept flowing. An actor's tears can be uncontrollable at times. This is why he is said to be a very pure person. Frequently, he would pull my arm and called me Noona or leaned towards me, I will always say he is very cute and just treat him as my great source of comfort.
now, i would really like to know what Moon Chae Won will say about Joowon's acting. ;;) since she herself is a great actress, i would highly value her opinion.

Update Twitter 12/6

Actor Kim Hyun Joon replied Cutie's tweet yesterday

That's right that's right! You can do everything~ very well! My little brother hwaiting ing ing!! "n_m"

trans by me

Thanks @nhatkhanh on the translation. I guess both the "bros" are praying and hoping that the Japan fanmeet goes peacefully without any backlash and protests post Gaksital. I really hope his journey from airport to hotel, FM and from hotel to airport goes smoothly. There shouldn't be any antis there :(

I have problem with tweeter app at iPhone I keep sensing it keep popping out a error MSG

Why huh ?

Isit I tweet too many times as this morning I keep sending the mass tweet MSG till 11 something then after that I try sending I can't send anymore

Anyone can help :(

Guest pandora460

manyearsago said: Hi Girls
I just checked in hotel.  What a long day.  After spending a good 12 hours, I finally arrived at my hotel room in Tokyo.Let me go out and eat something first and I will come back.See if I can find any Takoyaki.  Haha,  JW's favourite !!By the way, girls, pls keep blasting JW's twitter account, we have to let him know our gifts are waiting for him to  collect at the fanmeet.FIGHTING EVERYONE.