Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

daydreamsindecember said:

PART 2 to be continued  

@daydreamsindecember, Thank you for translating dear. Is the YTs complete? I actually downloaded at least 12 videos of this by parts but I haven't checked yet if they are complete. I also haven't watched all of the YTs only the first 15 minutes part. But he looked so cute in here, I'm drooling while watching. :D

@coolreborn I honestly am not sure as I haven't watched all of the parts myself! Now back in the throes of RL, till we meet again tonight Cutie pie *sighs*

goldlotus said:
Groom: My Honey, look here!
goldlotus: Wahhh,  Dont shoot,  I'm changing my wedding dress, turn around, honey.
Groom: We are about to become husband and wife, Why are you still embarassed?
goldlotus: If you dare to shoot, I wont let you sleep in our room tonight.
Groom: Huh, Ok ok my honey I will not . Do you know I have been waited for that moment for a long time.

coolreborn said: goldlotus said:
Groom: My Honey, look here!
goldlotus: Wahhh,  Dont shoot,  I'm changing my wedding dress, turn around, honey.
Groom: We are about to become husband and wife, Why are you still embarassed?
goldlotus: If you dare to shoot, I wont let you sleep in our room tonight.
Groom: Huh, Ok ok my honey I will not . Do you know I have been waited for that moment for a long time.

simplydramafied1082

said: Hey

@Ma_OO

don't bother about the negative comments on DB. They could be bloggers from anywhere. Just think that sometimes negative publicity opens doors for other spectators to be curious about those actors and indirectly it ends up as new people watching Cutie's dramas and hence increasing the number of fans. Although I don't blame other actors fans for feeling the way they do. It is just a human way of feeling upset and neglected- I too would feel bad if other directors and scriptwriters didn't send Cutie any new material for a long time. Popularity is a very fickle thing - it can help or bring the person down.

About the autism aspect of the drama, I'll just brief it in a very simple manner. Every person has a different psyche or behaviour which is developed as a result of their upbringing, their society and the environment they live in. So the human brain is made to learn many things from a young age. A well developed human brain is when it is physiologically and socially connected. Something like a fully wired computer that is functioning the way it is supposed to do. Imagine if the wiring of the computer parts or hardware is to the wrong parts. We get a malfunctioning gadget. Hence autism is not a disease but a disorder that affects a person due to the miswiring of normal human functioning in the brain. It can be due to many factors. It is a huge spectrum of conditions that causes this disorder. One of the conditions in this disorder is savant syndrome. It is not a very common condition. And since this is k-dramaland the synopsis to any new story is always spiced up with various different plot lines. JW's character is not incapable of having romance. It is just that he needs to be taught on how to interact with different humans. And since he is working with doctors, I am sure they will know what needs to be done for a proper rehabilitation. The script writer for the drama has already dabbled with autism in God's quiz season 1. And it was an interesting twist in the story. Let us all wait for further developments. To pique the interest of the viewers always bits and pieces of the story is thrown around (gosh when is this login issue of soompi gonna be solved, its been ages since I have posted from my laptop

:(

)

@fanbarri hey thanks for the support gal :) not all autistic people are specially gifted. From my personal exp I speak because I've a student in my class. I try my level best to reach out to him. He is very slow in packing his bag, taking his pencil case and takes time to reach his class on time and he is very quiet. Its because he knows he is different and to reach the level or "development mentality" of his peers, it will take him a lot of time. So when he is in class, I make his mates help him take out his books, help him write his notes and also write imp dates for upcoming events. This increases interaction among his peers and also makes him approachable. It takes a lot of time and patience and most of all give positive feedback to the parents since after school he is at home and the parents needs to support him and their positivity comes from us. As of now he has a good friend :) anyways not making anyone emo. Let us see what the character description has to offer us.

@coolreborn I honestly am not sure as I haven't watched all of the parts myself! Now back in the throes of RL, till we meet again tonight Cutie pie *sighs*

Hi girls, I am back!!!

Thanks for translating, can't wait to read. If you are busy let me know, I'll do it tonight

@daydreamsindecember and @mrdimples The PPTV interview posted by Joo Won la la is around 22 mins long and the complete parts are labelled 1, 2 and 3. The others are bits and pieces of the same thing ( since those videos showed some continuity, or at least it seemed to me, when he was giving his answers and part 3 had the ending credits).

simplydramafied1082 said: @fanbarri hey thanks for the support gal :) not all autistic people are specially gifted. From my personal exp I speak because I've a student in my class. I try my level best to reach out to him. He is very slow in packing his bag, taking his pencil case and takes time to reach his class on time and he is very quiet. Its because he knows he is different and to reach the level or "development mentality" of his peers, it will take him a lot of time. So when he is in class, I make his mates help him take out his books, help him write his notes and also write imp dates for upcoming events. This increases interaction among his peers and also makes him approachable. It takes a lot of time and patience and most of all give positive feedback to the parents since after school he is at home and the parents needs to support him and their positivity comes from us. As of now he has a good friend :) anyways not making anyone emo. Let us see what the character description has to offer us.

@farbarri autism as such is a disorder. If I take 5400 cases of autistic children there would be 531 or lesser of them to be gifted and 10 percent of them to be savants. So what we are talking about is a developmental disorder. And in this disorder a few of them to be gifted. Savants skills can be categorised as 1) musical (perfect pitch higher than what normal or prodiguous individuals can produce) 2) art 3) calendar calculating 4) mathematics 5) mechanical or spatial skills (which is JW's character) that is the capacity to measure distance without any mechanical instruments or give an accurate construction of complex models or structures or another would be direction finding since they can master maps.

simplydramafied1082 said: @farbarri autism as such is a disorder. If I take 5400 cases of autistic children there would be 531 or lesser of them to be gifted and 10 percent of them to be savants. So what we are talking about is a developmental disorder. And in this disorder a few of them to be gifted. Savants skills can be categorised as 1) musical (perfect pitch higher than what normal or prodiguous individuals can produce) 2) art 3) calendar calculating 4) mathematics 5) mechanical or spatial skills (which is JW's character) that is the capacity to measure distance or give an accurate construction of complex models or structures or another would be direction finding since they can master maps.

@Ma_OO it is more like when you do surgery on kids and that too till the age of six or seven, their organs and bones are not big like the adults. So precision would be required when determining the correct procedure or assessment of the condition. Well let's wait more on the script reading. As far as I read from various articles "MCW has a soft heart for the slightly different hospital resident played by JW". So he is not a full fledged practising doctor like the character of JSW.

simplydramafied1082 said: @Ma_OO it is more like when you do surgery on kids and that too till the age of six or seven, their organs and bones are not big like the adults. So precision would be required when determining the correct procedure or assessment of the condition. Well let's wait more on the script reading. As far as I read from various articles "MCW has a soft heart for the slightly different hospital resident played by JW". So he is not a full fledged practising doctor like the character of JSW.

Cutie, I know you like to be in a Saguek/Warrior (whatever :D) drama and you will look good on it..

cr as tagged/DC

omg! Omg! I really wanna watch him playin in a saeguk drama! >_<

i can imagine him wearing korean traditional costumes. <3333

Thou he turned down the moon and the sun, but im still expecting him will be playing a saeguk drama in the future.amen ^^

Many thanks for the pics dear..really make my day!ㅎㅎ