Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest arch00

@mrdimples :D have not back tracked, maybe it's the one :D "Only You " Shooting pics 
mtwPfKA.jpgB1DI6v4.jpg
wHNs2Pk.jpg

credit: JW Baidu kibumbie bsource: JooWon Thailand fanclub

mrdimples said:

I see new pics of Cutie in Only You on Joo Won Baidu. I think they have not been posted, can someone put them up

@mrdimples, Do you mean the BTS pics from Thailand  Fanclub where they are like dating and the one where he is standing. Its already posted here my twin. :D

Thanks my twin, I just realized baidu credited us, LOL.

Gosh why is Cutie making this summer even hotter?

Guest mydeed

coolreborn said: His Noodle's Web Ad.

ooo_11_zps9154f54a.jpg

Gardeners: Just look at Cutie and the noodles

Rockies : Oh, you can look at the noodles and Cutie and those sexy neck and arms and hands and lips....

Moaties: Look up of this post where Cutie is in chain and imagine yourself eating the noodles and the namja in chains. ;))

coolreborn said:

stearly said:

coolreborn said:

stearly said:

I just want to say that I am happy

with the casting for our drama :-)  

credit: D [디]; 千歲(천세) dcinside.com

Awwww!!! @stearly, They look good together. Our bromance is looking like a green pasture in here. 

@coolreborn: Let’s hope, dear, that this writer is familiar

with such a thing as “bromance” :-)

I wonder how many episodes we’ll have?

@stearly, 16-20 maybe, since Cutie will be having musical on November, I think they will not go beyond that. Except if the drama will be a real big hit and they will want to extend it.

i think it's still fine even if they extend it. because Joowon's musical appearance has not been confirmed yet, so it is also possible that he would only start performing next year. of course the training will take several months too. depends on the production of both drama and musical. they have to settle upon the best decision.

i wonder if i should put on hold my 1N2D watching for the drama. i dont want the show to ruin my image of him in the drama. you didnt know how glad i am that i watched Bridal Mask first, then discovered 1N2D. my simple brain could not compute if i see such different personalities at the time. ~X(

My whole family watched bridal mask last year on KBS world.We were like hating him to the core for first few episodes.Then we saw him sleeping like a child on Kim Seun Woo on 1n2d while flipping through channels.I recognised him and sooo dumbfounded.I told my mom and grandma that it is the actor from .BM.They did not believe me until I show them the article from internet.

OH! speaking about Joo Won's upcoming 'GHOST' musical, anyone here interest to watch the show in Seoul??
i'm planning to go there if the schedule hv been released. especially our cutie's schedule :)

According to a Joo Won's fan in Korea, the tickets will be available on http://www.iseensee.com/Home/Main.aspx starting on August 20th, 2013 Price: 60,000~130,000₩. English info also will be available on August.

20121116ghost.jpg
cr. iseensee

btw, juz looking at Joo Wonnie eating the noodle, already made me full ...ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
thanks @coolreborn :D

My whole family watched bridal mask last year on KBS world.We were like hating him to the core for first few episodes.Then we saw him sleeping like a child on Kim Seun Woo on 1n2d while flipping through channels.I recognised him and sooo dumbfounded.I told my mom and grandma that it is the actor from .BM.They did not believe me until I show them the article from internet.

Me 2 but mine is from bakery king I still can't put cutie and ma joong together as one person as the face expression and the attitude is totally different as I mentioned before so I know how your mum and granny feel can't believe they are sAme person

As until now I still think ma joong can't be joowon act

But it s him

I was like OPEn my mouth very big unbelieve lucky no saliva drool out lol when I first wAtch 7g n the 1n2d thinking is he really the guy who acted ma joong

So I am deadly amazed by him And very curious what he will us next

He s a good actor with thousands of faces

Or even billions of faces lol

goldlotus said: This is for fun, could you solve this match?

moonqy.jpg Moon that I think in heaven coz she's looking at the real deal + 주 Joo (one of the few Korean character that I know) + wonr.jpgwon (that I guessed when I participated in a game and won a notebook, lol)  Cutie!!!!!!!

moon3b.jpg ++won2od.jpg= ?