Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

goldlotus said: coolreborn said:
maymay said: @Aera @coolreborn thank you for your warm welcome, dears ^^

@farbarri can i claim myself as JooWon's noona?? ..coz im older than him :Pㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@coolreborn  yes..shame on me! >_<
i juz tracked back DC gal's page.. and yep, it was taken yesterday ^^;
anyway, txs for the pics dear...seriously! i cant take my eyes on him right now!! ottohke??? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ

mrdimples said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

maymay said:<br />

@Aera

@coolreborn

thank you for your warm welcome, dears ^^<br />

<br />

<br />

@farbarri

can i claim myself as JooWon's noona?? ..coz im older than him

:p

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@coolreborn

yes..shame on me! >_<<br />

<br />

i juz tracked back DC gal's page.. and yep, it was taken yesterday ^^;<br />

<br />

anyway, txs for the pics dear...seriously! i cant take my eyes on him right now!! ottohke??? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ<br />

<br />

<br />

@maymay

, Its ok dear. Ayoo...! I think most of us here are Cutie's Noona, just fall in line dear coz I'm first in line.

Guest ditadita

omygod i am so anticipating for oppa's new dramaa
lookss so yum with chaewon eonni is one of the the cast !!

Tasia said: maymay said: @Aera @coolreborn thank you for your warm welcome, dears ^^

@farbarri can i claim myself as JooWon's noona?? ..coz im older than him :Pㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@coolreborn  yes..shame on me! >_<
i juz tracked back DC gal's page.. and yep, it was taken yesterday ^^;
anyway, txs for the pics dear...seriously! i cant take my eyes on him right now!! ottohke??? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ

farbarri said:

sweetie, it's fine if you want to be claimed as a noona. i'm the same age as him, though he's older than me by about 2 months. but he's still my oppa~  :\"> and i cant take my eyes off him too! how can he be soooooo breathtakingly gorgeous yet so adorable? dont get me started on his massive talent in acting.... nope, you had better not get me start talking about it or i wont stop.....
anyway, is it your first time here? but you already have 2k+ comments. /:)

His Noodle's Web Ad.

ooo_11_zps9154f54a.jpg

Gardeners: Just look at Cutie and the noodles

Rockies : Oh, you can look at the noodles and Cutie and those sexy neck and arms and hands and lips....

Moaties: Look up of this post where Cutie is in chain and imagine yourself eating the noodles and the namja in chains. ;))

His Noodle's Web Ad.

Gardeners: Just look at Cutie and the noodles

Rockies : Oh, you can look at the noodles and Cutie and those sexy neck and arms and hands and lips....

Moaties: Look up of this post where Cutie is in chain and imagine yourself eating the noodles and the namja in chains. ;))

Gardeners: just look at Cutie and the noodles and marvel how wholesome both look.

Rockies: Eat your noodles, slurp while all the time staring at Cutie's body and try to convince yourself those moans escaping your mouth are because the noodles are, well, delicious

Moaties: Eat your noodles off the Namja, slurp, lick, groan and moan in delight and declare him totally wholesome and delicious

@coolreborn are we scaring the new comers? They should take the quiz

Oh my... I just realize something...

@mrdimples, Cutie's picture on your thumbnail... err... his neck... err... soo inviting.... ahhh.. lick lick lick...

Now you know why I can't help but be moaty?

That's a outdated pic, he is covered in hickies now. He can bite so can I

mrdimples said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

His Noodle's Web Ad.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Gardeners: Just look at Cutie and the noodles<br />

<br />

Rockies : Oh, you can look at the noodles and Cutie and those sexy neck and arms and hands and lips....<br />

<br />

Moaties: Look up of this post where Cutie is in chain and imagine yourself eating the noodles and the namja in chains.

;))