Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

maymay said: Im gonna love this Moon Couple ^___^ cant wait for August coming!
btw, seem our cutie is having movie shooting today ^^ soo handsome!!!<3

Cr. DCJooWon

Hello everyone, this is my first post here..nice to meet you all~ ^^

I used to be a silent reader, but since our cutie is going to have upcoming drama, movie and musical, i cant help but drowning to this thread ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

hope you guys can help me to 'learn' about Joo Won more...hehehe ^^v

@Aera @coolreborn thank you for your warm welcome, dears ^^

@farbarri can i claim myself as JooWon's noona?? ..coz im older than him :Pㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@coolreborn  yes..shame on me! >_<
i juz tracked back DC gal's page.. and yep, it was taken yesterday ^^;
anyway, txs for the pics dear...seriously! i cant take my eyes on him right now!! ottohke??? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ

tumblr_mnwirh1eEJ1rf8helo1_500.jpg

Actress Moon Chae-Won is cast in KBS2 drama series GREEN SCALPEL (literal title of “Green Mes”), which has already cast Joo Won and Joo Sang-Wook in the leading male roles. As we mentioned a few weeks back, drama series title GREEN SCALPEL is the literal translation of its Korean title “Green Mes.” The word “Mes” in the title, is itself a Dutch originated word, used commonly in Korea and Japan to refer to a scalpel. Staff at KBS2 has mentioned that the Korean title “Green Mes” may cause confusion to some people not familiar with what “Mes” is and they will likely change the title prior to the airing of the drama series. The staff has currently 4 to 5 new title candidates they are considering.

Meanwhile, actress Moon Chae-won will play Cha Yoon-Seo in GREEN SCALPEL. Her character is scripted as a paediatric surgeon, who is full of ideals and a sense of duty. She is smart, determined and sticks to her principles. 
At first, she has a secret crush on Kim Do-Han (Joo Sang-Wook) who is charismatic and has excellent skills as a doctor, but she begins to care about Park Shi-On (Joo Won) who is warm-hearted and unique. 

Source: AsianWiki

maymay said: @Aera @coolreborn thank you for your warm welcome, dears ^^

@farbarri can i claim myself as JooWon's noona?? ..coz im older than him :Pㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

anyway, txs for the pics dear...seriously! i cant take my eyes on him right now!! ottohke??? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ

maymay said:

@Aera @coolreborn thank you for your warm welcome, dears ^^

@maymay, Its ok dear. Ayoo...! I think most of us here are Cutie's Noona, just fall in line dear coz I'm first in line.

Helloooo....my twin, you first in line? I am away but that doesn't mean I can't check here.

@cherryla and @maymay Welcome to Joo Won thread where anything and everything goes, almost. Don't be too alarmed by some of us. One proposes to Cutie via tweets many times, a number wants to bed him and one thinks she is having his baby. Whether you like to join the fun and whackiness of them all or be a serious goody fangirl, you'll find yourself at home here.

Have fun!

coolreborn said: