Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Thanks for the understanding yes coolreborn is right I should focus on cutie and many ppl has different ways of loving and support himMaybe I feel sympathy for him to be careful of rumors and thus cant Act freely like ckh he really Cherish her as a friend but because of rumors and people reaction .It will be odd for jw to treat her like last time Just feel quite stress for him having to be careful when he s with girls on screen 
Even he s an idol I feel he does have freedom to interact with ppl without any worry about will it cause another chaos or RumorsI don't want him to be restricted ba and be so careful
Maybe i think too much 
Girls keep loving him with all your heart ba Thanks for the pics and the vids

Guest padme

uhmmmm ok talking about the 1N2D I'm not a fan of this show since his early days, I'm honest in saying that just start wacthing this since Joo won joined, so my knowledge about  how the show was in the beginning are null, but I'm became a fan meanwhile I was watching xD and like some of you know, I'm a big shipper-bromance fan XD so i was amused by the guys and their bonding, brotherhood ^^ It's been a while since I watched a tv show and they captivated me ;) plus this show give me another one BIG reason to someday go to Korea, (the beautiful places& food) and I love everyone of the guys from LSG to Joo won :)  include pd bird xD but like a fan of this show since 2012 I think is a little unfair try to compare Season 1 to Season 2 and Season 2 with Hae-jin =S is means each season could be different appeal  to viewers in korea¿? and I know that I marathon myself this show in march but from what I see this show center point are travel, bonding, food and games to survive the day xD (this is just my opnion) so I was Reading some news about the show and changes that new pd wants to do and ratings so far¿? so at least for me is ok, someone here pointed about the recents tv show in korea like Running man and daddy ¿? I watch RM too but not religiously like 1N2D I think viewers could find that at this time there is isn't a show with something new, and find a Little boring  and repetitive how tv shows are giving, like 1N2D, RM (both shows are having low ratings lately) well like this It could be a ALOT OF REASON why people recently don't watch  1N2D :-?  and like fans we can say ohh "I don't care about ratings" but the true is that ratings are important for KBS =/ so I just can hope that we can have more Joo won to watch every week especially because lately he is participating more -_- Now for the sake of the show the changes that New pd and staff are trying could it be not the best but at least they are trying how to attract  viewers  ;)  so far I really don't care if the show have guest uhmm but  maybe not as often ^^ that's it, and among the recent appearances guest I'm fine (CKH, Sikyung friend, and now Yoona and gaksital author) if are girls, or boys ahhh it's ok 8D meanwhile they can have fun :)>- 

Now about the recent episode I like it xDD it was good I don't understand nothing xD but when I see Gaksital autor I was like *------------* OMIIII and when he drawing the boys and yoona ahhh -amazing- the next epi seems fun, I love Joo won gentleman side *-*  ;;)  and I don't think his behavior was scripted towards Yoona  :-? is mean so far I know Joo won since february this year, and Reading all interviews here, and wactching many vids, I understand he is a very loveable boy, caring, warm person for  me he is like a Little box of love xD that you just open and BANG!!! he explodes caring and love towards other people (even if he doesn't know them personally), especially his hyungs, family and friends, and I know mabe she isn't her friend but she is a guest in the show plus he was caring towards CKH noona too xD so that's it ^^ finally I find myself in the last seconds Kyaaaa-ing  alot xDD LOL when he grab her hand and said so softly "babbo" LOL hahaha such a fangirl i'm haha HOW I wish he grab my hand xDD  :-*  I really really I love his caring,lovely actions towards ladys and hyungs xD he is such a lovely boy <3 

Guest padme

mrdimples

wrote:

»

I miss spazzing on this thread but at least I have been spending quality time drooling over hundreds of Cutie's pictures. I will leave a present for the Moaties before I disappear for a few days and also to welcome

@coolreborn

back. <br />

<br />

<br />

p.s. Gardeners, don't worry the real thing is all proper, I will put it up later.

Guest padme

I was like this O____O

ni8.gif

then  AIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :(( :(( :((  why so cute and adorable cutie whyy whyyyy zxczdfasdfkjkjdf

ni3.gif

FINALLY padme explodes LOL *my soul is in bromance heaven* LALALALALALA LALA xD *he is a fahrenheit boy sahdasjkkjsda*  :x  @stearly amazing gifs ;0; thanks!

Joo Won Taiwanese Music Talk Show Interview

Sorry I couldn't help inserting my comments

Host: Please introduce yourself

JW(in Chinese): How’s is everyone? I am Joo Won

JW: I am actor Joo Won, I am very happy to meet everyone

Host: Would like to ask Joo Won, this is your first time to Taiwan?

JW: Yes, this is my first visit to Taiwan

Host: How’s it?

JW: Very fantastic. I am in high spirits. I have just arrived from the flight earlier and my body is already feeling better.

Host: You have just arrived in Taiwan today

JW: Yes, I arrived earlier in the day

Host: Do you feel that Taiwan is much warmer than Korea?

JW: I like it, maybe it’s because I prefer it to be warmer. So, I really don’t feel it’s hot. I think it’s great. Instead, I feel the air-condition in the hotel is too cold.

Host: Have you done any research on Taiwan like places to go and food to eat?

JW: Actually I am not very sure but I heard from friends who came to Taiwan that the pineapple biscuits are delicious. So I am very curious and today I received some pineapple biscuits as gifts. I will try the later.

Host: What made you decide to hold your first fanmeet in Taiwan? Do you feel nervous? Have you seen the Taiwanese fans?

JW: Yes, social network

Host: You are on weibo? Joo Won, do you go on weibo?

JW: Yes, when twitter started, it seems the Taiwanese fans were the ones who left more messages. The thing that left me with the deepest impression….actually I do not know much about Taiwan so it’s one of the countries which I want to visit most. After I came, I discovered that music fans like me a lot. They are very warm, it’s really great.

Host: Actually Taiwanese seldom go on twitter, they prefer facebook or weibo. They must have opened their twitter accounts because of you.

JW: I have really seen a lot of messages. They are all written in English and they wrote TAIWAN

Host: Do you like to eat? Do you eat a lot of food, like to try?

JW: I like it very much

HOST: Like it very much. Later, we have prepared Taiwanese food and drinks. Have you heard about Bubble Tea before?

JW: Yes, I have.

HOST: And fried chicken. It’s all very delicious. Later we’ll have a chance for you to try.

HOST: Now, we’ll talk about the characters which you have played. I have seen your period as well as contemporary dramas(mentions Baker King and something else, can’t catch and it’s not in the subs). Do any of these characters resemble your real personality? If they do, which are do they resemble?

(I don’t read the captions but here they read: He is so immersed in his role that he bites his co-star? LOL)

JW: When I am rehearsing with the actress, it happened once that I bit the person, it did. The actress was using her hand to push and cover my mouth, like this(demonstrates). But when she did that, I didn’t realized it and bit her. (Joo Won tries to explain but decides to demonstrate it again, this time taking the HOST’s hand and bring it to his mouth. Eh..did I detect that guy panicking? LOL) And I bit it like this (making a crunching sound, they both look at the interpreter and seems like Joo Won is ready to demonstrate again).

HOST: It’s an actress? So during your rehearsal, did you really bite her?

JW: Of course it wasn’t show in the actual broadcast.

HOST: Did you tell her?

JW: But the actress liked it this way. She likes her co-star to throw himself into the scene and rather than trying to act, the best result is to capture the realism. We worked together very well.

HOST: Sometimes when an actor’s emotions flow, he mayl do things which he hadn’t set out to do. (to interpreter) So his personality is? What kind of man does he think he is?

JW: I am the more lively sort , I like to be get close to people. Whether it’s a woman or man, I like to greet with a hug when I meet them. If I meet a sunbae, other people might feel a little scared but I will hold their hands and chat with them. I like this sort of feeling, it feels natural to me. So, I am this sort of person

HOST: I would like to ask, with woman too?  With actresses, do you chat with them in the same way, this close?

JW: Yes, women too, all are the same.

HOST: I would like to ask Joo Won if he likes to play a character which is similar in personality to himself or someone who is very different?

JW: On the contrary, I find that it’s harder to play someone who is exactly the same as me. It’s also difficult to play a different personality. Both types must be carefully studied. They must be thought through clearly beforehand.

HOST: At this moment, do you have any role which you’d love to play? Murderer? Cop? Doctor? Lawyer? Or period(saeguk) or whatever? Is there a role which you’d really want to act?

JW: Musa(in Korean) – Warrior

(excuse me for a second while I squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul, Yes! Please! Chaebal, Cutie!)

HOST: Warrior?

JW: I would like to act in a saeguk(Korean period drama)

(writers! PDs! Hear! Hear!)

HOST: But that would require you to learn a lot of (uses gestures I think to indicate martial arts moves)

JW: Actually, these are all the needful. I also like action films.

HOST: Action films are really hard work, you like action films?

JW: I like. As a namja(sending shivers down my spine), I think one would definitely like it. Once, I was filming this drama and every day, there would be a martial arts scene to do. So even though I didn’t exercise, my body bulked up and the muscles started to show. After that, I could do any other action scenes well. I received about 2 to 3 months of training so my martial arts skills improved a lot.

HOST: Do you like to sing?

JW: If I am not doing something, I can listen to music 24 hours and I will also sing along.

HOST: So you will sing while bathing too? Actually we know that Joo Won first debut as a musical actor and he has sang some OSTs. So can you sing a few lines for us?

JW: Then I will sing a song from the musical

(subtitles disappeared for a short while)

JW: Aigoo, every time before I sing, I’d get nervous.

HOST: Wow! Your middle qi(direct translation) is very sufficient. Very powerful, powerful, powerful. How did you train? You didn’t use a microphone and yet you were so loud. How did you train? Did you swim?

JW: In musicals, we trained a lot on how to project our voices. Especially when the stage is very big, the sound you project has to be very loud. It’s like when you go to the restaurant, in Korea, people will wave their hand to call the ahjumma’s attention when they want to order the dishes. I won’t, I will go “Ahjumma” and they will hear me.

HOST: So in musicals, you have to be loud and powerful, woah... very awesome, very awesome, very awesome. Now after testing you on music, we want to test you on acting.

(interpreter translates to Joo Won who laughs so cutely. HOST takes out a huge piece of chicken and shows it to Joo Won. Caption reads “Wants to eat very much” HOST shows him some bubble pearl tea too)

HOST: In one of these, we added lemon juice. If I guess correctly, you would have to take the punishment. If I guess wrongly, you can eat the fried chicken.

(I think Joo Won is supposed to drink the bubble pearl tea and the HOST is to guess if that cup contains lemon juice. He looks like he is thoroughly enjoying his bubble pearl tea. HOST laughs and Joo Won tells the interpreter it’s very nice. HOST gives him a different cup of bubble pearl tea and tells him to drink. Joo Won drinks it and enjoys it too)

JW: Although the taste is different but it’s also very nice

(HOST bursts out in laughter, he says one of them has lemon juice added in it. Don’t they know he loves lemon?)

JW: Do they actually sell these 2 flavours? The taste is different but both are very nice, that’s why I asked if they sell these flavours? Or does bubble pearl tea only come in one flavor? (continues to drink, LOL)

HOST: Yes, actually they don’t add lemon juice. But I think the producers are making it difficult for me because who can tell if the tea contains lemon juice? You should have a cup of water and another with lemon juice added.

JW: Because you added the lemon juice, it was also very nice. I think this flavor will sell(LOL!)

HOST: Can sell? So you know which cup is it, right?

JW: I know

HOST: You know?

JW: But you don’t…(laughs)

HOST: It’s so difficult! The first one or the second one, which cup has the lemon juice? I am also an actor, I can tell.

(HOST points to the one which he is holding in his hand and JW turns to the interpreter and asks: Lemon?)

JW: Yes, it’s that cup with the lemon juice

HOST: So I guessed right! We have a punishment for you. It’s very simple, give us 3 cute poses.

JW does 3 cute poses and caption reads “Cool and Cute!”

HOST tells him he will still get those drinks

JW is very embarrassed

HOST: Are you embarrassed? It’s all right, you are very cute. Which one did you like? The one with the lemon juice?

JW: Both are very nice. Because I like lemons so it was nice too, I like lemon juice. I like them so much that I would eat them directly like this.

HOST: Really? You’d eat it direct like this? Very awesome. Good, later we’ll still treat you to the fried chicken and the bubble pearl tea.

Joo Won bows in thanks

HOST: Finally, what would you like to say to the Taiwanese fans?

JW: Taiwanese fans chingus, Joo Won is finally here in Taiwan. It’s really great and to be able to meet everyone, I am very happy. I hope we will be able to meet more in the future. Thank you and I wish you all happiness.

HOST hands the huge fried chicken and tea to Joo Won. LOL, look at his face!

video with subtitles by mico won

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

mrdimples said: Joo Won Taiwanese Music Talk Show Interview

HOST: Now, we’ll talk about the characters which you have played. I have seen your period as well as contemporary dramas(mentions Baker King and something else  (it's 7LCS!) , can’t catch and it’s not in the subs). Do any of these characters resemble your real personality? If they do, which are do they resemble? 

(I don’t read the captions but here they read: He is so immersed in his role that he bites his co-star? LOL)

JW: When I am rehearsing with the actress, it happened once that I bit the person, it did. The actress was using her hand to push and cover my mouth, like this(demonstrates). But when she did that, I didn’t realized it and bit her. (Joo Won tries to explain but decides to demonstrate it again, this time taking the HOST’s hand and bring it to his mouth. Eh..did I detect that guy panicking? LOL) And I bit it like this (making a crunching sound, they both look at the interpreter and seems like Joo Won is ready to demonstrate again). (I wonder if it was the scene in 7LCS ep 20 where he bit CKH's hand?)

HOST: It’s an actress? So during your rehearsal, did you really bite her?

JW: Of course it wasn’t show in the actual broadcast.

HOST: Did you tell her?

JW: But the actress liked it this way. She likes her co-star to throw himself into the scene and rather than trying to act, the best result is to capture the realism. We worked together very well.

HOST: Sometimes when an actor’s emotions flow, he mayl do things which he hadn’t set out to do. (to interpreter) So his personality is? What kind of man does he think he is?

JW: I am the more lively sort , I like to be get close to people. Whether it’s a woman or man, I like to greet with a hug when I meet them. If I meet a sunbae, other people might feel a little scared but I will hold their hands and chat with them. I like this sort of feeling, it feels natural to me. So, I am this sort of person

HOST: I would like to ask, with woman too?  With actresses, do you chat with them in the same way, this close?

JW: Yes, women too, all are the same.

HOST: I would like to ask Joo Won if he likes to play a character which is similar in personality to himself or someone who is very different?

JW: On the contrary, I find that it’s harder to play someone who is exactly the same as me. It’s also difficult to play a different personality. Both types must be carefully studied. They must be thought through clearly beforehand.

HOST: At this moment, do you have any role which you’d love to play? Murderer? Cop? Doctor? Lawyer? Or period(saeguk) or whatever? Is there a role which you’d really want to act?

JW: Musa(in Korean) – Warrior (YES!!!!!! SEXY ACTION SCENES IN A SAGEUK PLS!!!!!)

video with subtitles by mico won La La

Since we have all decided to move on from the forthcoming lovey dovey 1N2D, just wanted to ask, any updates on Green Scalpel??? I was just checking on Naver abt Joo Sang Wook's confirmation, there is sadly only one article :( since he is neck deep with TEN2 (btw it is an awesome series, very graphic, but good storytelling) and the series winds up by June 30th. The character he plays in GS is called Kim Do Han (from the google translator). There should be a script reading for this soon as per that article. Interestingly there was this awesome article about MCW where she researches on the director, scriptwriter and co stars when she starts on a new project (guess she has to check out all of Cutie's dramas and movies :D ). The drawback is she takes upto more than 2 months in prep for a role (4 months she took for Nice Guy), so it is still not confirmed if she has accepted the role. I really hope she says yes because she is an awesome actress who can emote well - she was simply brilliant in The Princess Man!

mrdimples said: Joo Won Taiwanese Music Talk Show Interview

n too, all are the same.

JW: Musa(in Korean) – Warrior

(excuse me for a second while I squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul, Yes! Please! Chaebal, Cutie!)

*YES!!! Cutie!!! Saeguk Warrior!!! cats38.gif YOOOOO!!!!

HOST: Warrior?

JW: I would like to act in a saeguk(Korean period drama)

(writers! PDs! Hear! Hear!)  *They must hear this!!!

HOST: But that would require you to learn a lot of (uses gestures I think to indicate martial arts moves)

JW: Actually, these are all the needful. I also like action films.

HOST: Action films are really hard work, you like action films?

JW: I like. As a namja(sending shivers down my spine), I think one would definitely like it. Once, I was filming this drama and every day, there would be a martial arts scene to do. So even though I didn’t exercise, my body bulked up and the muscles started to show. After that, I could do any other action scenes well. I received about 2 to 3 months of training so my martial arts skills improved a lot.

*Namja... Cutie namja... *drools * musclessssss.........

HOST: Do you like to sing?

JW: If I am not doing something, I can listen to music 24 hours and I will also sing along.

HOST: So you will sing while bathing too? Actually we know that Joo Won first debut as a musical actor and he has sang some OSTs. So can you sing a few lines for us?

*OMG, I can only imagine, Cutie singing in the bath...  =P~

JW: Then I will sing a song from the musical

(subtitles disappeared for a short while)

JW: Aigoo, every time before I sing, I’d get nervous.

HOST: Wow! Your middle qi(direct translation) is very sufficient. Very powerful, powerful, powerful. How did you train? You didn’t use a microphone and yet you were so loud. How did you train? Did you swim?

JW: In musicals, we trained a lot on how to project our voices. Especially when the stage is very big, the sound you project has to be very loud. It’s like when you go to the restaurant, in Korea, people will wave their hand to call the ahjumma’s attention when they want to order the dishes. I won’t, I will go “Ahjumma” and they will hear me.

HOST: So in musicals, you have to be loud and powerful, woah... very awesome, very awesome, very awesome. Now after testing you on music, we want to test you on acting.

(interpreter translates to Joo Won who laughs so cutely. HOST takes out a huge piece of chicken and shows it to Joo Won. Caption reads “Wants to eat very much” HOST shows him some bubble pearl tea too)

HOST: In one of these, we added lemon juice. If I guess correctly, you would have to take the punishment. If I guess wrongly, you can eat the fried chicken.

(I think Joo Won is supposed to drink the bubble pearl tea and the HOST is to guess if that cup contains lemon juice. He looks like he is thoroughly enjoying his bubble pearl tea. HOST laughs and Joo Won tells the interpreter it’s very nice. HOST gives him a different cup of bubble pearl tea and tells him to drink. Joo Won drinks it and enjoys it too)

JW: Although the taste is different but it’s also very nice

(HOST bursts out in laughter, he says one of them has lemon juice added in it. Don’t they know he loves lemon?)

JW: Do they actually sell these 2 flavours? The taste is different but both are very nice, that’s why I asked if they sell these flavours? Or does bubble pearl tea only come in one flavor? (continues to drink, LOL)

HOST: Yes, actually they don’t add lemon juice. But I think the producers are making it difficult for me because who can tell if the tea contains lemon juice? You should have a cup of water and another with lemon juice added.

JW: Because you added the lemon juice, it was also very nice. I think this flavor will sell(LOL!)

HOST: Can sell? So you know which cup is it, right?

*Make Cutie the bubble tea model, it will sell, OMG.. bubble... awww bubble butt tea. ahahahaha.

JW: I know

HOST: You know?

JW: But you don’t…(laughs)

HOST: It’s so difficult! The first one or the second one, which cup has the lemon juice? I am also an actor, I can tell.

(HOST points to the one which he is holding in his hand and JW turns to the interpreter and asks: Lemon?)

JW: Yes, it’s that cup with the lemon juice

HOST: So I guessed right! We have a punishment for you. It’s very simple, give us 3 cute poses.

JW does 3 cute poses and caption reads “Cool and Cute!”

*Host, thank you for guessing right. LOL. Cutie so Cute!!!! Weeeeeeee!!!!!!

HOST tells him he will still get those drinks

JW is very embarrassed

HOST: Are you embarrassed? It’s all right, you are very cute. Which one did you like? The one with the lemon juice?

*Yes, Yes, we know his Cute!!! Awwwwwww........

JW: Both are very nice. Because I like lemons so it was nice too, I like lemon juice. I like them so much that I would eat them directly like this.

*that's why I like lemons as our logo, its like Cutie eating our logo (what us, ahahaha, my imagination overloaded)

HOST: Really? You’d eat it direct like this? Very awesome. Good, later we’ll still treat you to the fried chicken and the bubble pearl tea.

Joo Won bows in thanks

HOST: Finally, what would you like to say to the Taiwanese fans?

JW: Taiwanese fans chingus, Joo Won is finally here in Taiwan. It’s really great and to be able to meet everyone, I am very happy. I hope we will be able to meet more in the future. Thank you and I wish you all happiness.

HOST hands the huge fried chicken and tea to Joo Won. LOL, look at his face! 

*And Cutie ate it without hesitation, lol

video with subtitles by mico won La La

Guest padme

@mrdimples thanks so much :D cutie  warrior *back to the land after he sent me to heaven before* asdhvashdgjaskdgjask

ok ladies we should be prepared to the coming born of Joo won warrior  [-O< [-O< [-O<  I'm ready to see his action moves again ;0; the true is that he is very suitable to action movies-dramas *-------------*  we could see that in Gaksital and some scenes from OB ^^ btw I'm rewacthing Ojakgyo brothers again 8D  Tae-hee <3

Guest Mishiellie

AWWW new interview is sooo cute!!!!!
I wish they aired more of cutie eating!!!!  I love watching him eat ahahaha

I saw a vid at xin msn title bridal mask couple park ki Woong and joo won.

The source is by Viki

But when I want to copy vid link to here it disappeared Haizzz

I haven't even watched it but it is very funny When I see the title lol even guys also nominated for best couple lol

It seem like anything can happen to joo won lol

Thursday, 03 January 2013 01:25 | By Stewart Ho

Park Ki Woong Really Wanted the Best Couple Award With Joo Won

Park Ki Woong Praises Joo Won

Share0

Though KBS' Bridal Mask has been off the air for some time now, actor Park Ki Woong is still expressing his gratitude and deep friendship with fellow Bridal Mask actor, Joo Won.

After winning the best supporting actor award for his acting in Bridal Mask, Park Ki Woong stopped by Jung Yeop's MBC radio program, Jung Yeop's Deep Blue Night where he opened up about his role and award.

When asked by Jung Yeop if he had any regrets over losing out in the best couple award category after being nominated with Joo Won, the actor revealed, “I regret it to the point that I even want to switch with my best supporting actor award.”

He then added his lavish praise on his former costar saying, “Joo Won is the best partner I've met so far and we were a pair that really believed in each other while acting.”

By xinmsn

Think this has been posted Ba but it seem very cute sia so repost again

Just love how ppl comment about cutie goodness lol