13.7% (2013.06.02 닐슨코리아 제공)

last week
17.0% (2013.05.26 닐슨코리아 제공)

Real Man
12.2% (2013.06.02 닐슨코리아 제공)
last week
11.0% (2013.05.26 닐슨코리아 제공)

happy sunday with good sunday tied rating..   sunday night (mbc) no.1  "

So maybe Appa Odiga must be racing ahead of 1N2D? Like ratings for this week - first RM, then Appa Odiga, then 1N2D and finally Real Men. Hmph, maybe it slumped because there was no real suffering in Yeosu. I wish I knew what they were speaking when they prepared the food. It sounded educational.

I miss spazzing on this thread but at least I have been spending quality time drooling over hundreds of Cutie's pictures. I will leave a present for the Moaties before I disappear for a few days and also to welcome @coolreborn back.
MforMoat_zps46ced2f1.jpg

p.s. Gardeners, don't worry the real thing is all proper, I will put it up later.

Thank you for welcoming me guys!!! I missed being here, I thought RL is what will keep me away from here, but no, its the evil login.

And @mrdimples, should I embarked on the moaty mosaic now that I finished the gardeny one? Wonder if I will survive, that 2000+ Cutie pics almost buried me in Cutie heaven. O:-)

coolreborn said: Thank you for welcoming me guys!!! I missed being here, I thought RL is what will keep me away from here, but no, its the evil login.

And @mrdimples, should I embarked on the moaty mosaic now that I finished the gardeny one? Wonder if I will survive, that 2000+ Cutie pics almost buried me in Cutie heaven. O:-)

At the beginning of the episode I think SSK said he couldn't be there for the whole shoot since he had to be somewhere else, so a hoobae would fill in for him. And in the preview for next week he is not there. So I think intentionally for this episode it was only supposed to be Heo Youngnam, well it ended up with two more persons!

-edit-

Yep he had a concert on 25th may in Seoul. I guess he had to prepare for that.

Thing is @stearly after Na PD left it was a huge gap to fill by the next PD's. In the previous season even though Ho Dong and Ji Won revolted, he knew where to place an even keel. And they didn't ever know what was his next plan, so it brought more suffering. And more the suffering, more the comedy which the viewers like. When Kim Seung Woo came on the show to a certain he and LSG could do the rebellious nature and Jong Min used to betray in some games 'cos that is wht majority of them used to do in the previous season save for Seung Gi and Kim C. So the whole show is based on the dynamics between the cast and PD in the games. So if the PD is good enough to convince them to do the game so they can earn the food and shelter, then the cast will jump at any bait. I still remember in an interview which Na PD told that maybe the program should end on a good note when it still is in its prime(around the time when S1 had 2-3 shoots left to wrap up). I guess KBS wants to keep the show running ....

simplydramafied1082 said: Thing is @stearly after Na PD left it was a huge gap to fill by the next PD's. In the previous season even though Ho Dong and Ji Won revolted, he knew where to place an even keel. And they didn't ever know what was his next plan, so it brought more suffering. And more the suffering, more the comedy which the viewers like. When Kim Seung Woo came on the show to a certain he and LSG could do the rebellious nature and Jong Min used to betray in some games 'cos that is wht majority of them used to do in the previous season save for Seung Gi and Kim C. So the whole show is based on the dynamics between the cast and PD in the games. So if the PD is good enough to convince them to do the game so they can earn the food and shelter, then the cast will jump at any bait. I still remember in an interview which Na PD told that maybe the program end on a good note when it still is in its prime. I guess KBS wants to keep the show running ....

coolreborn said: simplydramafied1082 said: Thing is @stearly after Na PD left it was a huge gap to fill by the next PD's. In the previous season even though Ho Dong and Ji Won revolted, he knew where to place an even keel. And they didn't ever know what was his next plan, so it brought more suffering. And more the suffering, more the comedy which the viewers like. When Kim Seung Woo came on the show to a certain he and LSG could do the rebellious nature and Jong Min used to betray in some games 'cos that is wht majority of them used to do in the previous season save for Seung Gi and Kim C. So the whole show is based on the dynamics between the cast and PD in the games. So if the PD is good enough to convince them to do the game so they can earn the food and shelter, then the cast will jump at any bait. I still remember in an interview which Na PD told that maybe the program end on a good note when it still is in its prime. I guess KBS wants to keep the show running ....

class="headline"Girls’ Generation YoonA wows the members of ‘Two Days One Night’ with her beauty

South Korean manhwa artist Huh Young Man and Girls’ Generation YoonA were guests on the June 2nd episode of KBS 2TV variety ‘Two Days One Night’, as they headed to Yeosu in South Jeolla Province for part 1 of their vacation involving lots of fun, food, and games.

Due to his concert schedules, Sung Si Kyung had to leave mid-way through the episode and asked for his members’ understanding before introducing a guest replacement. Sung Si Kyung said, “It would be an injustice to just call her an idol because she is a star. She is prettier than Suzy of miss A and is also a CF queen.”

YoonA then made her entry, and the members of ‘Two Days One Night’ couldn’t help but marvel in amazement and delight as YoonA started walking towards them.

Kim Jong Min praised YoonA upon seeing her, “You are so beautiful.” Lee Soo Geun added, “It’s hard for me to digest, after seeing her early in the morning.” Yoo Hae Jin seemingly was content to just remain on his spot and look on, but couldn’t help but show his delight through wriggling his whole body, and even did the ‘arrow dance’ from a Girls’ Generation song ‘Hoot’.

As they were on their way to Yeosu, they still couldn't stop marvelling at YoonA’s beauty. Joo Won recollected the first time he saw YoonA, “As she walked towards us, I thought I was looking at a CF.” Cha Tae Hyun also said in praise, “When Girls’ Generation is mentioned, I would first think of Jessica. But it has now become YoonA instead.”

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/girls-generation-yoona-wows-the-members-of-two-051300047.html

Guest mydeed

Black Angel Cutie and Chibi Red Cutie

1004-2_zps9d5f060b.jpg

fr DC

both are so cute and hot.

Yeah.

Welcome back @coolreborn.

Welcome back to the backside of Cutie. Errr.

That's one yummy black angel. Can I take the small red colour one??!!!

Omi.. why are you sooo cute red angel.