Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hmmmnn yes he s very good looking All along maybe I am slower so I don't see any changes in his look or maybe I am more like his characters and acting Yes he is very handsome but to me he has more than a good look 

Dear soompi, please fix the login so that my friends can spazz with me. i miss them so much! please, soompi..  [-O< it's Sunday, the best day for CutieWorld fandom to spazz..
PS: i totally created the CutieWorld myself. no pun or copyright intended. ;))

RAWR!!I cant stand today episode ending.What with holding hands and love patterns?i won't watch next one.does the PD/writers or whoever think that JW role is to make all trips romantic and pair up with every female guest?I am soo sad that he is being used like this.We should as well as prepare for waves of scandals and rumours too.In case.

Find that today 1n2d s more fun as there is more interaction with the audiences so I think the changes are not too bad as I find a lot more fun in this episode and joo won soôooo cute idea when he saw the guest I think I like cute guy than handsome guy but cutie has both lol what a perfect guy 

Ma OO said: RAWR!!I cant stand today episode ending.What with holding hands and love patterns?i won't watch next one.does the PD/writers or whoever think that JW role is to make all trips romantic and pair up with every female guest?I am soo sad that he is being used like this.We should as well as prepare for waves of scandals and rumours too.In case.

Ma OO said: RAWR!!I cant stand today episode ending.What with holding hands and love patterns?i won't watch next one.does the PD/writers or whoever think that JW role is to make all trips romantic and pair up with every female guest?I am soo sad that he is being used like this.We should as well as prepare for waves of scandals and rumours too.In case.