Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Calli

@stearly

can you please do the screencaps for today's 1N2D? coolreborn is logged out and can't sign in due to soompi's server problems.

farbarri said: why is the thread so quiet...... i miss everyone~  :( play with me! if u guys wont, then i'll just lay with Cutie~ *cuddles over to Joowon*

mrdimples said: @stearly

can you please do the screencaps for today's 1N2D? coolreborn is logged out and can't sign in due to soompi's server problems.

farbarri said: why is the thread so quiet...... i miss everyone~  :( play with me! if u guys wont, then i'll just lay with Cutie~ *cuddles over to Joowon*

Message from coolreborn

"Hello guys. Can't do much with this login problem. I miss spazzing in the thread and I miss you guys.

@stearly, Thanks for doing the screencap dear. Yeah this evil login is really evil. Maybe I'll use the gakkie flute on it."

mrdimples: I think coolreborn must be doing some major eyeballing now while she looks at the latest screencaps. My dearest @coolreborn, I think sompi acted up because it predicted you will be screaming expletives at today's screencaps of a particular *coughs* 'surprise', LOL.

AAAHHHHH!!!! all these pics somehow cures my missing-Cutie disease~ he looks so cute with that brown hair, flapping about in the wind. he looks good in caps, but i wish he lets us see his natural hair more in the show.  :x i HOPE the ratings for this episode increase, since they include some netizens.

Guest mydeed

@stearly. Thanks for the awesome screencaps. Looking good :-) :-)

I read somewhere.. The old man is none other than Huh Young-man, the author of Bridal Mask. Daebak.

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic