Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Btw,God's quiz is NICE!It is very very interesting. I watched it a few hours ago and I cant stop anymore.Both God's quiz and green Mass have same writer. I am pretty sure I can trust this writer to bring a high quality plot. Unless..,he/she bumps into wall and start writing nonsense...

Ma OO said: Btw,God's quiz is NICE!It is very very interesting. I watched it a few hours ago and I cant stop anymore.Both God's quiz and green Mass have same writer. I am pretty sure I can trust this writer to bring a high quality plot. Unless..,he/she bumps into wall and start writing nonsense...

Ma OO said: Btw,God's quiz is NICE!It is very very interesting. I watched it a few hours ago and I cant stop anymore.Both God's quiz and green Mass have same writer. I am pretty sure I can trust this writer to bring a high quality plot. Unless..,he/she bumps into wall and start writing nonsense...

coolreborn said: Ma OO said: Btw,God's quiz is NICE!It is very very interesting. I watched it a few hours ago and I cant stop anymore.Both God's quiz and green Mass have same writer. I am pretty sure I can trust this writer to bring a high quality plot. Unless..,he/she bumps into wall and start writing nonsense...

i watched L7CS for up to episode 4 before i noticed how good of an actor Joowon is. if i am to love him coz of his gorgeous looks, i would have fallen for him since the production crew releases teasers of the drama. but no, i fell in love with Cutie after watching him act, and his amazing talent.
so as long as Cutie have this talent, i will continue to love him. idk about you girls, but to me, this love seems it's gonna stay for a long time. :x
Joowon, I love you~ *chu~*

coolreborn said: Ma OO said: Btw,God's quiz is NICE!It is very very interesting. I watched it a few hours ago and I cant stop anymore.Both God's quiz and green Mass have same writer. I am pretty sure I can trust this writer to bring a high quality plot. Unless..,he/she bumps into wall and start writing nonsense...

Actually the 7g is quite a waste as it seem like not plan well but still ok la not too bad and I came to like him after 7g

I think the plot and characters were not planed properly as joo won character in there abit too many faces there isn't any unique point on this character but I feel that jw did Well as he capture my Attention in the crying scenes

But the chemistry between ckh i don't know why I feel that when they are off screen they have greater chemistry than on screen in the 7g

I watched the bts and I really can see they have great chem off screen

So I think it s the story line can't bring out the chem between them and sometime I feel that as a writer sometime really hard as need to write a good plot is not easy

Sometime will lost in the middle of the writing

Inspiration Doesn't come easily

So can't blame the writer too

farbarri said: coolreborn said: farbarri said: @coolreborn
all this pics and gifs from Bridal Mask totally made me want to watch the drama again. u know something? i actually havent finished watching the whole drama. i'm still at episode 20. it was just SO GOOD that i didnt want to complete watching it. though of course i've read the full drama synopsis from DB, but even then, i skimmed through most parts and just read the sweet/sad parts in each episode.
idk, i dont want to finish it, though i know the ending. coz i feel like when i finish watching it, something inside me somehow stops too. i want to keep the best parts for later, but idk when that later would be. Cutie's amazing in there, and each emotion was spot on. as what people say "save the best for last". :x