Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mydeed

Baking Mask???

fr DC

LOL.

or Baking Bun(s).

Which bun???!!!

Workload. Thanks for the stress release stuff @coolreborn.

@coolreborn
all this pics and gifs from Bridal Mask totally made me want to watch the drama again. u know something? i actually havent finished watching the whole drama. i'm still at episode 20. it was just SO GOOD that i didnt want to complete watching it. though of course i've read the full drama synopsis from DB, but even then, i skimmed through most parts and just read the sweet/sad parts in each episode.
idk, i dont want to finish it, though i know the ending. coz i feel like when i finish watching it, something inside me somehow stops too. i want to keep the best parts for later, but idk when that later would be. Cutie's amazing in there, and each emotion was spot on. as what people say "save the best for last". :x

farbarri said: @coolreborn
all this pics and gifs from Bridal Mask totally made me want to watch the drama again. u know something? i actually havent finished watching the whole drama. i'm still at episode 20. it was just SO GOOD that i didnt want to complete watching it. though of course i've read the full drama synopsis from DB, but even then, i skimmed through most parts and just read the sweet/sad parts in each episode.
idk, i dont want to finish it, though i know the ending. coz i feel like when i finish watching it, something inside me somehow stops too. i want to keep the best parts for later, but idk when that later would be. Cutie's amazing in there, and each emotion was spot on. as what people say "save the best for last". :x

Now nothing good to watch even got alot of new shows but just never catch my attention at the first eps except One monstar as I like music drams

But still very bored now as I have watched all. Cuties movies and dramas

And still have to wait two more months then can watch cutie new drama

Now is like I am at empty mode no much drama to watch

Hk and Tw Also no nice dramas

Haixzz August faster come ahhhh so that I got something to look forward to every week

coolreborn said: farbarri said: @coolreborn

Hokays cutie lovers... here's what our tropy looks like.

Please note that the base shape is not rectangular but round/cylindrical. Do ignore the Chinese words on the heart cos they wont be there on the final product. If I am not wrong, it is just an indication to say that the heart will be pink and it will be mounted onto the trophy. The text will not be black but in white, just like what you see in this example. Appreciate any feedback.

whitetext_zps0e35788e.jpg

0530-JC141-142-280_zps801759b6.jpg

jwonnie said:

Please note that the base shape is not rectangular but round/cylindrical. Do ignore the Chinese words on the heart cos they wont be there on the final product. If I am not wrong, it is just an indication to say that the heart will be pink and it will be mounted onto the trophy. The text will not be black but in white, just like what you see in this example. Appreciate any feedback.

coolreborn said: jwonnie said:

jwonnie said:

Guest mei8805

hi guys.. i'm back from a few works at RL.. i've to track back some page from page 1151... plan for cutie project are really awesome.. the letter's so touching.. and the trophy too, so beautiful ^^. Sorry that i can't participate for the project for a few days.. hmm.. can i participate for donation for cutie project? cz i can't make fan art, letter and cutie face mozaic.. :( what can i do to help u for cutie project? The project's really daebak.. Hope cutie will really happy with this project ^__^ and i'm really happy with the news that cutie confirmed for a new drama  =D> or can i make a letter for cutie? when is the deadline and to who can i send the letter?  btw, miss u all.. everybody 화이팅! ^__^... Cutie too 화이팅! ^__^ love u all.. :x >:D
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHpsLjTHhPz5i1hg8IRRi

coolreborn said:

jwonnie said:

Hokays cutie lovers... here's what our tropy looks like.Please note that the base shape is not rectangular but round/cylindrical. Do ignore the Chinese words on the heart cos they wont be there on the final product. If I am not wrong, it is just an indication to say that the heart will be pink and it will be mounted onto the trophy. The text will not be black but in white, just like what you see in this example. Appreciate any feedback. 

@jwonnie, It looks awesome. Why do the trophy looks sexier than me >.< ;))

@coolreborn lucky trophy! She is sexier than me AND Cutie will be holding her... *sigh*

Let me get this right, the trophy is...

1. Sexier than us

2. Gets held by Cutie

3. Hangs out in his room

4. Sees his smile

4. And possibly gets a kiss or two

PS: @jwonnie the trophy is lovely. Now I'm excited!