Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

daydreamsindecember said: Thank you drama gods!!!! I'm sure Cutie will be elated to know he will have an experienced sunbae to learn from again. JSW is all sorts of fabulous, especially in TEN. And his personality in RL seems quite funny from what I saw in RM. I reckon they will work well on and off screen together! Yayness!!!!

Below is one of my favourite BTS vids.   I didn’t expect a rookie actor would have acted so well in an emotional scene.  In the last shooting, he took photo with his mom and hugged his dad in the drama, it wasn’t Ma Jun, it was Joo Won. 

Photo credit :    Soompi, Innolife,  Arena, 10Asia,  http://ameblo.jp/kapbb7/entry-10964294526.html

manyearsago said:

Baker King Promotion in Japan – Part 3

“Behind The Success” interview with Hondora on 26 July 2011

In the interview, there were traces of JW showing his aegyoness to the noona staff after playing some intense scenes.   Ma Jun angrily said “you punk”.  Director yelled out “Cut”.  Immediately, JW showed his aegyoness by saying “Noona,  it is hot…..(and fanning himself with his hand)”.  I couldn’t help giggling when YSY brought up this topic, unless he actually meant something else.  Anyway, I think I can assume JW’s skinship and aegyoness with co-stars and filming staff actually started a long time ago.  Even Handora commented his aegyoness.

He looks so fresh, gorgeous and adorable in the interview, his smiles are so sweet and shy like a little boy.  Now he is still young and aegyo but definitely looks different from 2 years ago.  I remember reading an article of his interview with Joynews24 published on Innolife (source  http://contents.innolife.net/listi.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=12912).  After completion of BM, he admitted his body was a bit different from before filming BM, now he has broader shoulders, muscular arms and chest.  When he used to only shave once every two weeks but everyday since then.  Maybe that’s the reason why the suit he wears looks more tailor made for him and his aura is more “namja”  than before.  Hence he looks so perfect and confident in Baeksang photos.   

ATTENTION- FANARTS Needed

Gals, we need more fanarts for the album to make it look nicer.

Please post your fanarts or if you have come across someone else's fanart on this thread and would like to make a recommendation, please post but do remember to credit the person.

I know @septmoon, @latteholic, @stearly are good in this, I am probably missing some people here, so please come forth and make your contribution. Try your hand in fanart and have fun

@daydreamsindecember:Thank you so very much for translating that beautiful interview! You are truly fantastic and so talented! My oh my, how can one be so proficient in not 1, not even 2, but THREE languages! I'm amazed at your talent! But thank God he gave it to the right person! If not, people like me wont be so lucky to be able to know more about cutie! Many thanks once again! Lots of BIG hugs n kisses! :-bd :-bd :-bd :-*  :-* :-*

mrdimples said: ATTENTION- FANARTS Needed

Please post your fanarts or if you have come across someone else's fanart on this thread and would like to make a recommendation, please post but do remember to credit the person.

I know @septmoon, @latteholic, @stearly are good in this, I am probably missing some people here, so please come forth and make your contribution. Try your hand in fanart and have fun

@manyearsago: Thank you so very much for your BK promotion posts! I can see how much effort you had spent compiling and writing up both posts! They were indeed very detailed, systematic and extremely informative! Well done! hahaha... guess that's where you found out about his love for Japanese castellas! I am sure that will be one of the many other gifts you'll be bearing at the FM! Thanks again for all your hard work! :-bd :-bd :-bd :-* :-* :-*

i really REALLY hope Green Scalpel will be executed and directed properly. this kind of drama can only go two ways: absolutely brilliant or a major ridiculous story. i'm gonna see through it till the end regardless, but i just want Cutie to be in a really good drama. [-O<
great director + great writer + awesome casts = magic~ :x

@daydreamsindecember:Thank you so very much for translating that beautiful interview! You are truly fantastic and so talented! My oh my' date=' how can one be so proficient in not 1, not even 2, but THREE languages! I'm amazed at your talent! But thank God he gave it to the right person! If not, people like me wont be so lucky to be able to know more about cutie! Many thanks once again! Lots of BIG hugs n kisses! :-bd :-bd :-bd :-*  :-* :-*[/quote']

Thank you very much for your kind compliments @jwonnie but if you must know, I'm not at all proficient in Korean LOL. But thank you nonetheless, I'm happy to be able to use some of my strengths (not that I have many) to spread the JW love. And also to get his thoughts out to others so that they in turn can come to discover him and share in our love. Doesn't Cutie totally deserve all that attention and adoration? Haha

@mrdimples i have previously made these pics n tweeted the first 3 to cutie. See if any of these r good enough for the album.

IMG1369833533249_zpsac4db2cc.png

IMG1369833728504_zps1abc8d60.png

IMG1369834352657_zps21b55f09.png

IMG1369836686015_zpsd7cda2ec.png

IMG1369836337058_zps41f76df6.png

Guest mydeed

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

I know

@septmoon

@latteholic

@stearly

are good in this, I am probably missing some people here, so please come forth and make your contribution. Try your hand in fanart and have fun

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic