Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

manyearsago said:

Baker King Promotion in Japan – Part 3

“Behind The Success” interview with Hondora on 26 July 2011

In the interview, there were traces of JW showing his aegyoness to the noona staff after playing some intense scenes.   Ma Jun angrily said “you punk”.  Director yelled out “Cut”.  Immediately, JW showed his aegyoness by saying “Noona,  it is hot…..(and fanning himself with his hand)”.  I couldn’t help giggling when YSY brought up this topic, unless he actually meant something else.  Anyway, I think I can assume JW’s skinship and aegyoness with co-stars and filming staff actually started a long time ago.  Even Handora commented his aegyoness.

He looks so fresh, gorgeous and adorable in the interview, his smiles are so sweet and shy like a little boy.  Now he is still young and aegyo but definitely looks different from 2 years ago.  I remember reading an article of his interview with Joynews24 published on Innolife (source  http://contents.innolife.net/listi.php?ac_id=14&ai_id=12912).  After completion of BM, he admitted his body was a bit different from before filming BM, now he has broader shoulders, muscular arms and chest.  When he used to only shave once every two weeks but everyday since then.  Maybe that’s the reason why the suit he wears looks more tailor made for him and his aura is more “namja”  than before.  Hence he looks so perfect and confident in Baeksang photos.   

ATTENTION- FANARTS Needed

Gals, we need more fanarts for the album to make it look nicer.

Please post your fanarts or if you have come across someone else's fanart on this thread and would like to make a recommendation, please post but do remember to credit the person.

I know @septmoon, @latteholic, @stearly are good in this, I am probably missing some people here, so please come forth and make your contribution. Try your hand in fanart and have fun

@daydreamsindecember:Thank you so very much for translating that beautiful interview! You are truly fantastic and so talented! My oh my, how can one be so proficient in not 1, not even 2, but THREE languages! I'm amazed at your talent! But thank God he gave it to the right person! If not, people like me wont be so lucky to be able to know more about cutie! Many thanks once again! Lots of BIG hugs n kisses! :-bd :-bd :-bd :-*  :-* :-*

mrdimples said: ATTENTION- FANARTS Needed

Please post your fanarts or if you have come across someone else's fanart on this thread and would like to make a recommendation, please post but do remember to credit the person.

I know @septmoon, @latteholic, @stearly are good in this, I am probably missing some people here, so please come forth and make your contribution. Try your hand in fanart and have fun

@manyearsago: Thank you so very much for your BK promotion posts! I can see how much effort you had spent compiling and writing up both posts! They were indeed very detailed, systematic and extremely informative! Well done! hahaha... guess that's where you found out about his love for Japanese castellas! I am sure that will be one of the many other gifts you'll be bearing at the FM! Thanks again for all your hard work! :-bd :-bd :-bd :-* :-* :-*

i really REALLY hope Green Scalpel will be executed and directed properly. this kind of drama can only go two ways: absolutely brilliant or a major ridiculous story. i'm gonna see through it till the end regardless, but i just want Cutie to be in a really good drama. [-O<
great director + great writer + awesome casts = magic~ :x

@daydreamsindecember:Thank you so very much for translating that beautiful interview! You are truly fantastic and so talented! My oh my' date=' how can one be so proficient in not 1, not even 2, but THREE languages! I'm amazed at your talent! But thank God he gave it to the right person! If not, people like me wont be so lucky to be able to know more about cutie! Many thanks once again! Lots of BIG hugs n kisses! :-bd :-bd :-bd :-*  :-* :-*[/quote']

Thank you very much for your kind compliments @jwonnie but if you must know, I'm not at all proficient in Korean LOL. But thank you nonetheless, I'm happy to be able to use some of my strengths (not that I have many) to spread the JW love. And also to get his thoughts out to others so that they in turn can come to discover him and share in our love. Doesn't Cutie totally deserve all that attention and adoration? Haha

@mrdimples i have previously made these pics n tweeted the first 3 to cutie. See if any of these r good enough for the album.

IMG1369833533249_zpsac4db2cc.png

IMG1369833728504_zps1abc8d60.png

IMG1369834352657_zps21b55f09.png

IMG1369836686015_zpsd7cda2ec.png

IMG1369836337058_zps41f76df6.png

Guest mydeed

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

I know

@septmoon

@latteholic

@stearly

are good in this, I am probably missing some people here, so please come forth and make your contribution. Try your hand in fanart and have fun

Guest padme

stearly

wrote:

»

Maybe someone saw it and thought: oh, guys look<br />

well together, let’s make a drama

:-)

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

credit as tagged

Guest padme

bkcharityauctionbtsphot.png

awwwwwwwwwww everytime I see this two my heart just goes awwwwwing LOL  

:x :\"> 8->  The baker king era, my Majuninooooo :((  haha *feel like his mom calling him* xD Recently looking at this combo-duo I think If only can I put Park Ki woong with them together  in a movie or drama, my radar bromance WILL EXPLODE!!! like there is no tomorrow   =)) =))  mabe some comedy-drama like "3 man and a Baby" LOL and I could be the baby hahaha [-O< :D =)) >:)  ok now I go to much randomness xD 

Guest mydeed

Typing from mobile' date=' but JB has posted on DB about the drama being offered to Moon Chae Won. Seems like a lot of people have been praying a good female lead for Joowonie. Script must be really good then, if MCW is considering it![/quote']

Should I go and read it?! Ke ke ke. Maybe I will and skip the comments.. Fuuhhh.

Age wise and look wise Moon Chae Woon is a good choice for our beloved Doctor Moon. Hee.

Chemisty onscreen? Well, it's Joo Won here.. He can create it with almost anyone. Woohoo.

Looking forward for this one :-)

I hope for amazing supporting cast as well. Fighting!

COOL Magazine Interview:
This is the first time I attempted to translate from a photo of a magazine. I had a lot of difficulty trying to read the words. Some paragraphs were clearer and some quite impossible. As I have been translating a number of interviews, there are some which you can only glean one or 2 interesting things from the entire article. This interview and the one which @daydreamsindecember has translated are some of the better ones I have come across. There are a number of new things and some good insights into Cutie's character and his thinking. From the photos, this interview seemed to have taken place not too long after the completion of 7th Level Civil Servant so there's quite a few mentions on it. Maybe it's done around the same time as the Sina Interview.

Thank you @daydreamsindecember who helped me with the "illegible" words, now time to feast my eyes on pretty.

COOL Magazine Interview: Warm Color Blend - Joo Won

maginterview5_zps9ccca737.jpg
credit: 小香草coco on Joo Won Baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Gosh my blood is boilinggggg with the amount of trollers on the articlle of MCW on DB for Green Scalpel. In my language I wanna tell - one tight "phatak" is enuf to scare them off their beejeezers. Pfffttt, I know on which articles they start and end their fangirling and anti fandom. I have half a mind to spew it up but the other half in me knows they are not worth it, I mean they are not even related to me. Gosh but how unkind are their comments X(