Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I think we have Cutie's Co-lead, no not the Leading Lady but the Bromance Partner I mean the co-lead actor ;))

google translated

[TV Report = gimbora News] Actor jusanguk (35) KBS drama "Green Mesquite" has finalized appeared.

20130529_1369816174_91154100_1_59_201305

29 days, according to multiple broadcasters jusanguk the new KBS2 Drama 'Green Mesquite "and within a few days confirmed to appear in the first script reading goes on.

The Green Mesquite "suffering servant syndrome symptoms patients with autism and developmental disabilities with the character of elementary school youth around the world to overcome the severe pediatric eye surgeon in the process of growing the green human medical drama. Samora (26) syndrome suffering from this servant of Pediatric Surgery residency night Zion delay.

Jusanguk in this drama of Pediatric Surgery, the best professional starred gimdohan. Schoolwide school days one and have not missed one single time is reinsurance. Admission to medical school to senior high road walking and strive to be the best decision.

Jusanguk currently OCN drama 'Special Events Task Force TEN2' Ji - Hoon station appeared in the director being over. Fold the middle of next month to shoot'll end lift.

The Green Mesquite 'drama' ohjakgyo Brothers ',' Goodbye Solo 'PD to be alert and directed' OCN drama "God's Quiz" wrote author Jay Park met expectations collected. 'Shark' successor coming August 5 22:00 is the first broadcast.

simplydramafied1082 said:

Did I just see Moon Chae Won's name in Naver suggested for female lead of the drama ??????

Yup, I thought its the other girl, what's her name again... sorry, I'm such a forgetful person, I only remember Cutie, as always.

Initially due to a link up in an article on Naver it was assumed to be Jung Ryeo Won. But now I just saw an article that has Moon Chae Won's name suggested for the drama.

Thank you drama gods!!!! I'm sure Cutie will be elated to know he will have an experienced sunbae to learn from again. JSW is all sorts of fabulous, especially in TEN. And his personality in RL seems quite funny from what I saw in RM. I reckon they will work well on and off screen together! Yayness!!!!

daydreamsindecember said: Thank you drama gods!!!! I'm sure Cutie will be elated to know he will have an experienced sunbae to learn from again. JSW is all sorts of fabulous, especially in TEN. And his personality in RL seems quite funny from what I saw in RM. I reckon they will work well on and off screen together! Yayness!!!!

Below is one of my favourite BTS vids.   I didn’t expect a rookie actor would have acted so well in an emotional scene.  In the last shooting, he took photo with his mom and hugged his dad in the drama, it wasn’t Ma Jun, it was Joo Won. 

Photo credit :    Soompi, Innolife,  Arena, 10Asia,  http://ameblo.jp/kapbb7/entry-10964294526.html