Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

coolreborn said: Reviewstar Hankoki News

주원, ‘비밀남녀전’ 출연 ‘각시탈 벗고 첩보원 변신’ = Samora, 'secret men and women before appeared naked spy' gaksital transformation ' (google tanslate)

-edit-
appeared naked? really google translate, you are worst than me.

Guest rynhanna

hi @coolreborn,
I join you in the celebration. Yay! New drama for uri Joo Won. To watch him once a week is not enough. With him acting in rom com, I do not know how my heart is going to take it. To watch him in romantic scenes in OB and a very few ones in BM already made my heart burst into thousand pieces with his intense emotion and loving eyes. Now with new rom com drama, I think I am going to die with his too much aegyo, cute and love.... 

note: I see various different translations of the title. Some say Secret Battle, some say Secret Lovers. IDK, let's wait for the official title. Meanwhile, I am having visions of bed romps. 

Actor Joo Won Confirms MBC Drama “Battle of the Secret Lovers”

Production Company “Apple Pictures” announces on the 28th that Joo Won will be taking on the lead role in the drama “Battle of the Secret Lovers”

In the show, both parties who are highly skilled agents, hide their true identities, in this mutual deception, a romantic love blossoms. The script is based on the movie “7th Grade Civil Agent” and the story is about the relationship between these 2 new generation National Intelligence agents and their conflicts and issues in their love lives, friendship, within the group and between themselves.

Joo Won acts as the main lead “XX”(cannot translate name), who was inspired to become a secret agent since young because of the movie “007”(James Bond?LOL!) He is a passionate character, he lives a comfortable life with his father who had overnight amassed a great fortune and became an instant millionaire.

“Battle of Secret Lovers”  will be aired in January 2013

Guest sunshine4ever

mrdimples said:

Production Company “Apple Pictures” announces on the 28th that Joo Won will be taking on the lead role in the drama “Battle of the Secret Lovers”

In the show, both parties who are highly skilled agents, hide their true identities, in this mutual deception, a romantic love blossoms. The script is based on the movie “7th Grade Civil Agent” and the story is about the relationship between these 2 new generation National Intelligence agents and their conflicts and issues in their love lives, friendship, within the group and between themselves.

Joo Won acts as the main lead “XX”(cannot translate name), who was inspired to become a secret agent since young because of the movie “007”(James Bond?LOL!) He is a passionate character, he lives a comfortable life with his father who had overnight amassed a great fortune and became an instant millionaire.

lyra_brillantez said: this calls for a party! his birthday is coming up and he pops the wine too early? =))
Actually it's the remake of the movie My Girlfriend is an Agent / 7 Grade Civil Servant starring Kang Ji Hwan and Kim Haneul. I watched this movie and it was  freaking hilarious. so imagine Joo Won in a romcom plus action packed at the same time! 
if this will be airing in January-February , it will compete with another spy drama, Iris 2. :D

sunshine4ever said: mrdimples said:

Guest sunshine4ever

@mrdimples  did you receive my private message? Do you think you can create a thread with your translated news at the Korean drama forum? That way we have a thread to discuss and post pics of the news and other stuffs? Plus you can edit it :D when it's coming out.

coolreborn said: Ok guys, I am reading something at naver that says Joo Won confirmed that he will do the drama in MBC. Google translate is killing me! It will be shown on January 2013. I think its the one about the movie about spy girl and the the bf became spy too.

주원, MBC ‘비밀남녀전’ 확정 : Joo, MBC 'secret men and women I confirm (google translate)

The pic is the one I posted above.

OMG, he will be a spy police, whatever again.

23qyu80.gif

-edit-
Oh shiiiit, there is no MBC in our place only KBS world...

@mrdimples, oooo won looks so so so good in that pic of him behind the camera!!! 
"비밀남녀전" :  "비밀" is Secret, "남녀"  refers to Man, woman so in the context it probably refers to a pair of lovers and "전" is battle/war. 
Hmmm 20 episodes seems quite long so hopefully the script will have enough meat. 
Joo Won doing a James Bond!! Woots!!! Man, he must love being a police...uniform fetish? Kekek.
Now all that's left is for his co-star to be cast. 

Chinese translation from baidu by 由米35:
演员朱元确定出演MBC电视剧“秘密男女之战”(剧本 千成日)。

电视剧制作公司Apple Pictures方面于28日上午发表了“朱元担任'秘密男女之战'的主演”的决定。

“秘密男女之战”是在两个伪装自己身份的高手,互相欺瞒对方的男女之间展开的浪漫爱情故事。剧本是以“7级公务员”为制作动机,讲述了新世代国家情报院新进要员们之间的爱情与友情,组织与个人之间的纷争及话题等等。

朱元在剧中饰演的主人公“吉路(暂译)”,因儿提时的一部电影“007”,便一心想成为谍报要员,是一个充满热情的人物。他还和一夜之间成为富翁的暴发户父亲富裕地生活着。

“秘密男女之战”将于2012年1月开播。

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic