Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest lilyperry

Anyone can tell me where can I read Joo Won vs LMH vs SJK about thr role of new drama in dramabeans?

jwonnie said: @manyearsago: Andwae!!!! My heart literally broke when I read yr post! Andwae andwae andwae!!! U can read Japanese right? Try to find out how or where u can still buy tickets. U mentioned convenience stores? Do u know which ones? Tell me all the places and if there's any channel that's convenient enough for my non-Japanese speaking friend to buy, then there's still hope! Did you try contacting the Jap fanclub? Here's the link that I think provides the information to the event.

@manyearsago: Yeah yeah yeah!!! There is still hope! =D> =D> =D>

Hahaha... I'll be so honoured to be Joo Won's angel!

Ok, I have just whatsapp-ed my friend and am waiting for her reply! Hopefully she'll reply me soon enough. Just to re-confirm, you'll only be needing 1 ticket for yourself ya?

I didn't even notice the small pix of Im Yoon Ho! I didn't even know who u were referring to until I opened it to see again!

I'll PM u as soon as I receive her reply. Meanwhile, I'll b praying very hard that we can successfully get that ticket for u! [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest lilyperry

Can't stop laughing now He s so funny in there Lol till tears comes out

@ellasam nice.I watched it already but I like it .If he really performed in KBS new drama,I can watch his some activity on KBS world,etc,stardate,gag concert,happy together.I always want to see him on small screen but JW olpa will be tired.No..no..that's unfair.I wish that JW oppa can live healthy.

nhatkhanh said:
mrdimples said: "This is the Moment" as sang during Taiwan FM

mp3 file

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=531335&uk=3056009684

credit: 勤奋懒猫 on Joo Won baidu

I do not know music at all but to my untrained ears, it seems that he has improved in this version compared to some of the earlier ones I have heard. Perhaps those who can do music critique offer their opinion. Whatever it is, I got goosebumps hearing him sing this. I think the most critically acclaimed rendition is sang by Cho Seung Woo but I am blown away by Hong Kwang Ho's.

Can't stop laughing now He s so funny in there Lol till tears comes out

@ellasam nice.I watched it already but I like it .If he really performed in KBS new drama,I can watch his some activity on KBS world,etc,stardate,gag concert,happy together.I always want to see him on small screen but JW olpa will be tired.No..no..that's unfair.I wish that JW oppa can live healthy.

Me too

But I get very annoyed I want to find his videos with English sub but can only find very few even youtube too

Why no one help to translate the videos

But I find jks has alot of videos with English sub

Haizzz how I wish I have voice translator devices where by can translate when you speak

Looking at those drawings

I love reading manga so

I find joo woo like come from manga world lol

As in manga everyone seem so beautiful and nice

To me he s like a prince from manga world

So I think he can act in manga conversion to drama or movie type like boy over flower and playful kiss

But if he can be male version of the glass mass manga lead who has thousand faces means act what like what la and has his own way of acting

I love that manga and I Also watch the anime

And I really feel that jw is like the lead a talented performance

There are alot of good manga and when I reading the manga I will imagine the guys in manga are all joo won lol

I am lame Ba lol

Guest mydeed

goldlotus said:

Papa Moon And Mini Moon, Where's Mrs Moon?

Cr: 棉花糖_麦芽糖 Baidu

You looking for me?

*runs and hides*

Ehem. Here! Mrs. Moon in the haus.

Palli palli.. Let's all play Mrs. Moon!

p/s : Cute anime!