Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ellasam81 said:

Omg joo won got 53.7 million likes in Seoul awards web

20 million more than lee min ho

That is a huge different sia

China fans are always on the computers their comps won't spoil meh

OMG.. seriously? i have GOT to 'like' it as well. got the links for it? spread the love on cutie~

=)) =)) =))

OMG... Seriously?? That figure's like the population of a small country!! :)) :))

I really can't stand the db comments

So I write a comment too

Please la you all there is no need to argue over who take the lead right

I mean now the pd find joo won first that mean they see him suitable for this Role

Unless you are the pd then can choose the actors you like but you are not

Somemore nothing has been confirmed why argue over who act

and it s very childish to criticise other actors

All actors are working very hard so we shouldn't criticise them

Even those with lesser fandom should be respected

I might be too harsh

But can't stand anymore

ezze said:

ellasam81

said: I rematch bakery king I still can't put ma jun and cutie together as they are so different even the looks also quite different why huh?

Cutie s so adorable and handsome

Where aS ma jun s coo and sad

I sometime will think is this really the guy who Acted ma jun

Even bridal mask still cAn some how lit cutie and Kangto together but ma jun I really can't imagine cutie is ma jun face expression totally different

I lAst time don't like ma jun now I stll don't like This chAracters but joo won s Already so good in his first drama

The hardest acting is to act someone who is totally different from real person

And I still very shock that I can't see joo won in ma jun

Really de I have to say he s a genius actor

Guest mydeed

mydeed said:

When the emotions gets high and everything fails... just make an appointment with our smexy resident doctor. :D

cr as tagged

Okay, Nurse @coolreborn.

I wonder if I can request a home visit from our smexy Doctor Moon. After 10.00 pm is my preferred time. Hah.

:-p :-p :-p

@manyearsago: My friend who's living in Tokyo, helped me to book the tkts for the Tokyo FM. As she's not a Japanese, she asked her hubby's secretary to book the tickets. My tickets were booked on Day 1 of the tickets being released online and they were already 3rd floor seats! Wow, only 100 tkts left? That's quite a gd turnout unlike the Taiwan FM. I am guessing that you know Japanese and hence could purchase the tickets online. Do u know if they can send to a local address? If yes, I can ask my friend if you could use her home address or her hubby's office address as the delivery add. Then we can meet up just prior to the event for me to pass the ticket to you.

@coolreborn: it's not that I had to control myself to not take any pix or vids, it was more a case of me losing total control of myself and hence could do nothing but just stand there n stare at his almighty!

:\"> hahahaha....

@mrdimples: I agree with you that he was so nice to apologise to us. Even behind his sunglasses, he still gave a very apologetic look. I could really feel his sincerity and that's y I said he is truly one of a kind! 

Isnt it amazing that he even has a 61yrs old grandma as fangirl? And yes! She is a true blooded adorable fangirl too! Every now and then, u'll hear her exclaiming..."ooohhhhh..... Tar how ke ai oh"... (he is so cute).... or "oooohhh, Tar how suai oh! (He is so handsome!)"! She even told us that she always imagines her 5yr old grandson is cutie when she kisses him! She also received his signed poster which she said she was going to place on her bedroom ceiling above her bed so that cutie will be the last and first person she sees everyday! I don't think any1 of us can beat her fangirling! LOL!

@ezze: I did in fact bring my 3days old 30x optical zoom lens camera to Taiwan. The main reason why I didn't take any photos eventually wasn't just bcos the manager didn't accede to our request. It was mainly bcos I simply froze in the presence of cutie! I was just soooo overcomed by his mere presence that all I could do was just to simply gaze at him! I really kid u not! LOL! My friend was shocked too at my reaction. Even I was shocked at my own reaction! hahaha.... but truth b told, I was literally transformed into a (and I hate to admit this), 100% star-struck teenage girl! Complete with a gaping mouth and full red blushing cheeks! That's how much a hold cutie has on me! LOL!

Anyway, to everyone who thanked me, you are most most welcome! It is my utmost pleasure to be able to contribute and spread Cutie's love! Here's a couple of fancam videos taken at where cutie was having a game of 'scissors, paper, stone' to find the 'cinderalla' who could fit the size 37 shoes they had on stage. Hopefully my links work!

http://s1307.photobucket.com/user/Weegic/media/002_zps18da8bd3.mp4.html

http://s1307.photobucket.com/user/Weegic/media/003_zpsd2c92fe4.mp4.html

and lastly a very short clip of cutie leaving his hotel. He's wearing a hat.

http://s1307.photobucket.com/user/Weegic/media/004_zps2d5bb1a8.mp4.html

Enjoy!

jwonnie said:

@manyearsago: My friend who's living in Tokyo, helped me to book the tkts for the Tokyo FM. As she's not a Japanese, she asked her hubby's secretary to book the tickets. My tickets were booked on Day 1 of the tickets being released online and they were already 3rd floor seats! Wow, only 100 tkts left? That's quite a gd turnout unlike the Taiwan FM. I am guessing that you know Japanese and hence could purchase the tickets online. Do u know if they can send to a local address? If yes, I can ask my friend if you could use her home address or her hubby's office address as the delivery add. Then we can meet up just prior to the event for me to pass the ticket to you. 

jwonnie said:

@coolreborn: it's not that I had to control myself to not take any pix or vids, it was more a case of me losing total control of myself and hence could do nothing but just stand there n stare at his almighty!

@mrdimples: I agree with you that he was so nice to apologise to us. Even behind his sunglasses, he still gave a very apologetic look. I could really feel his sincerity and that's y I said he is truly one of a kind! 

Isnt it amazing that he even has a 61yrs old grandma as fangirl? And yes! She is a true blooded adorable fangirl too! Every now and then, u'll hear her exclaiming..."ooohhhhh..... Tar how ke ai oh"... (he is so cute).... or "oooohhh, Tar how suai oh! (He is so handsome!)"! She even told us that she always imagines her 5yr old grandson is cutie when she kisses him! She also received his signed poster which she said she was going to place on her bedroom ceiling above her bed so that cutie will be the last and first person she sees everyday! I don't think any1 of us can beat her fangirling! LOL!

@ezze: I did in fact bring my 3days old 30x optical zoom lens camera to Taiwan. The main reason why I didn't take any photos eventually wasn't just bcos the manager didn't accede to our request. It was mainly bcos I simply froze in the presence of cutie! I was just soooo overcomed by his mere presence that all I could do was just to simply gaze at him! I really kid u not! LOL! My friend was shocked too at my reaction. Even I was shocked at my own reaction! hahaha.... but truth b told, I was literally transformed into a (and I hate to admit this), 100% star-struck teenage girl! Complete with a gaping mouth and full red blushing cheeks! That's how much a hold cutie has on me! LOL!

Anyway, to everyone who thanked me, you are most most welcome! It is my utmost pleasure to be able to contribute and spread Cutie's love! Here's a couple of fancam videos taken at where cutie was having a game of 'scissors, paper, stone' to find the 'cinderalla' who could fit the size 37 shoes they had on stage. Hopefully my links work!

Enjoy!

farbarri said: hello, everyone. ^^ i'm a new joowon fan, since L7CS. not a fan of the drama, i was busy backtracking Gaksital while the drama airs. Chansung brought me to the drama, and thus i notice the adorable, cute, talented man, MOON JOOWON.
*backtracks a few pages from this page*
WAIT..... am i missing something? how come there are pics of joowon in a doctor suit? IS HE CONFIRMED FOR THE DRAMA???!!! i thought he was still thinking about the role. :-?

cont... 1N2D 05-19-2013 Screencaps

....let the game begin

jw1n2d05192013a51_zpsc53a0322.png

jw1n2d05192013a52_zpsec6a30f8.png

Piling up!!

jw1n2d05192013a53_zps890300a7.png

jw1n2d05192013a54_zpsfa125293.png

jw1n2d05192013a57_zpsdebdc10e.png

jw1n2d05192013a58_zps80fe6a99.png

Cutie's lips... whenever he speaks in 1N2D, that's the first thing that I stare at... his lips, so adorable and kissable and pouty especially when he is complaining. :D

jw1n2d05192013a55_zpsac114201.png

jw1n2d05192013a56_zpsb1e4974e.png

jw1n2d05192013a59_zpsf78f8ca6.png

jw1n2d05192013a60_zps78e053c1.png

@crazyoverkdrama' date=' Are you still to the north pole? Why have you hibernated so long. Miss you so much :)[/quote']

Hi @goldlotus... RL is making me hibernate and since my roommate @ctfrsgp unnie moved out of one of her bunny holes, I'm crashing with a polar bear roomate who snores alot and keeping me awake.. =)) =))

Nah... I'm doing a mad rush with RL right now but even with the snores of my roommate i can hear echoes about Cutie in white again??? Kkkkyyyaaahhh!!!! Dr Moon, I'm sick! I need TLC 24/7!! :\"> :\"> :\">

I won't really mind if this Doctor will operate on me... :D

gr_zps51ac47c6.jpg
cr as tagged

Aigooo..... even though I know its tough on Cutie's schedule, seeing this fanarts pics of him in a doctor's uniform.... I really want him to take this role. Even if there's no romance involved just bromance... well.... that is much better. kekekeke.

Guest onlyyoujw

Hello. I just wanted to share my thoughts on unpleasant comments abt Cutie from other sites. Many thanks for sharing your thoughts. I like the afterthoughts and felt the same. Feel free to be blunt, be critical, be witty, be abrasive...but dont be MEAN! I am happy to say that our members have all behaved like civilized people.

I came to admire and appreciate Cutie's acting skills. I really think that what sets him apart from other young actors in their 20s is his AMAZING ability to transmit the character's feelings to the viewers and to involve us very deeply with the character he is playing. We know how seriously he prepares his character role. To read such unpleasant comments is a sharp contrast with his passion in choosing challenging roles. He has many fans precisely of his relentless work towards being a greater and better actor. My concern is that his rigorous work schedule will not adversely affect his well-being and family life, as well as his work performance.

They dont understand the JW effect!  We just wanted to share our love of Cutie with like-minded people. @#$%^&*()_+| (That's me getting annoyed!). We're all so proud of you. JW, fighting! 

jwonnie said:

Enjoy!

ハハハハッ!!やっぱり、私は運がない!!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

( Hahahahaaaa,  as expected, I don’t have the luck !! )

Now I can only laugh it off!!

@jwonnie   Thank you so much again for your kindness, however the online purchasing has been closed so please don’t worry about asking your friend in Tokyo to offer me help.  It was still open on Monday when I checked the ticketing status.  After replying your post, I immediately logged onto rakuten but the dropdown menu for number of tickets to be purchased had gone, I thought my mac was playing up.  Now I am at work, I tried twice and still couldn’t see the difference!!   I even tried PIA and eplus, but they also have closed the online purchasing.

Well, all portals for purchasing his FM tickets were supposed to be closed ten days ago. If I was not supposed to go even  I tried in April,  I am not disappointed at all.  Your offer is already a big bonus for me and definitely keep me happy for the day.  How nice is it that we don’t even know each other but through Joo Won, you offered me the help unconditionally.  Do you know how much I appreciate it? It is just a blessing for me!!

In a way, I see it positive.  I reckon people have started purchasing his  FM tickets at convenience stores and it is possible that all the tickets are now sold out.  Is it because of his fanmeet in Taiwan, fans are crazy for him and rush in buying his FM tickets.  Two days ago when the news of Green Scalpel and him becoming a Hallyu Star of the new generation were circulating on the web, I saw the same news in his Jap fan blogs already, so good news do spread fast.  (Although it is only my thinking!!)

I will leave you answer my question if his Tokyo FM is a fullhouse.  On 15 June, my thoughts will be with you.  Please try to stay calm, if there is any chance, be proactive, just approach him for photo and even autograph.  Be quick and never let go of any chance!!  Anyway, you will have another opportunity  shaking his hand after the fanmeet, stay calm again and tell him with confidence that you are his big fan.  He saw you at the airport and there is a chance that he may remember you!!   Standing there gazing at him and doing nothing doesn’t help, he could be much shyer than you, my friend!!  I admire that 61-year-old grandma, she is just so so so cute!!  You may not be able to beat her strong mind fangirling Joo Won but I am sure you could be physically better than her.  Bring your binoculars, you definitely need it sitting on the 3rd floor.  (haha, it would be good if the binoculars has the recording function!!) 

If you have time for shopping in Tokyo, buy castella which is JW’s favourite cake.  When asked what would he bake if he had to bake for GF, he answered castella because he likes Japanese castella.  Since he can’t bake for you, at least you can share the enjoyment by eating the same kind of cake.  I just had mine during morning tea break but crappy one from Japanese grocery store.  Buy the expensive ones from dept  store or shop.  I tried them before, it was really nice, you will understand why he likes it.  I wonder if Soompiers in Singapore can source it from Takashimaya.

I will be looking forward to seeing your posts sharing pics and even vids with us again.  Hey, any chance to voice record his fanmeet., I know JYJ fans did it when they held concerts in Tokyo Dome in April.  I had so much fun listening.  OMG, I nearly “died” when hearing Junsu sang!!  I have been in high spirits after reading the interview of Joo Won and JYJ TD report published in Star1.  So nothing can beat me and upset me now!

“Jeongmal Kamsahamnida” for sharing the Taiwan FM  vids with us !!!  Looking forward to seeing more in June!!