Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn said: SBS E! News

[sBS E! 연예뉴스 l 강경윤 기자] 배우 주원이 차기작을 확정했다. = Samora, confirmed the sequel ... 'gaksital' after 'secret spy' transformation (google translate)

-on January 2013, we will see Joo Won's awesomeness again, I hope the story is a good one though.*

Hankoki News KR

Partial translation (that I can understand) of the news

배우 주원이 훈남 비밀첩보원으로 변신한다.

주원의 소속사 심엔터테인먼트는 28일 "주원이 2013년 1월 방송 예정인 MBC 20부작 드라마 '비밀남녀전(戰)'에서 남자 주인공 길로 역을 맡는다"고 밝혔다.

google translated:

Actor Joo handsome as a secret agent. Transformed

28 JW agency Sim Entertainment said, "Samora January 2013 MBC 20-part drama is scheduled to broadcast in the 'secret men (战)' road leading man role in handling"

xpqaf.gif

Guest cloe1430291736

Jessi15 said: coolreborn said: SBS E! News

[sBS E! 연예뉴스 l 강경윤 기자] 배우 주원이 차기작을 확정했다. = Samora, confirmed the sequel ... 'gaksital' after 'secret spy' transformation (google translate)

-on January 2013, we will see Joo Won's awesomeness again, I hope the story is a good one though.*

Ok guys, I am reading something at naver that says Joo Won confirmed that he will do the drama in MBC. Google translate is killing me! It will be shown on January 2013. I think its the one about the movie about spy girl and the the bf became spy too.

주원, MBC ‘비밀남녀전’ 확정 : Joo, MBC 'secret men and women I confirm (google translate)

The pic is the one I posted above.

OMG, he will be a spy police, whatever again.

-edit-

Oh shiiiit, there is no MBC in our place only KBS world...

@coolreborn U hav just made me a very happy girl :\"> now i cant stop smiling :-* so now we can start guessing who his next "girlfriend" will be. Letz do match-making :D

BNT News

각시탈 벗은 주원, 차기작 ‘비밀남녀전’서 첩보원 변신  = Samora, naked gaksital sequel 'secret' standing men and women before operative transformation (google translate)

*naked gaksital again, harharhar*

KukiNews

주원, 차기작 MBC ‘비밀남녀전’ 확정 = Samora, the sequel MBC 'secret men and women I confirm

Yes guys, I am so very happy I can't almost contain it. At first its not so clear to me what the heck google translate is saying and then I understand, I was shouting of joy from within myself (can't shout literally, inside the office, the heck with work, I'll be doing it marathon after this. lol). My butt is giggling with joy.
=))

Thestar.chuson Kr news

주원, 차기작 확정..MBC '비밀남녀전' 출연 = Samora, sequel confirmed .. MBC 'secret men before' starring

-all over the korean entertainment news... it keeps popping in naver.. All Joo Won fans must be happy this morning/day. One of the best Friday ever. One of the best Joo Won birthday gift given by Joo Won to his fans. Thank you Joo Won, this is awesome!!!!

Guest rynhanna

hi @coolreborn,
I join you in the celebration. Yay! New drama for uri Joo Won. To watch him once a week is not enough. With him acting in rom com, I do not know how my heart is going to take it. To watch him in romantic scenes in OB and a very few ones in BM already made my heart burst into thousand pieces with his intense emotion and loving eyes. Now with new rom com drama, I think I am going to die with his too much aegyo, cute and love.... 

note: I see various different translations of the title. Some say Secret Battle, some say Secret Lovers. IDK, let's wait for the official title. Meanwhile, I am having visions of bed romps. 

Actor Joo Won Confirms MBC Drama “Battle of the Secret Lovers”

Production Company “Apple Pictures” announces on the 28th that Joo Won will be taking on the lead role in the drama “Battle of the Secret Lovers”

In the show, both parties who are highly skilled agents, hide their true identities, in this mutual deception, a romantic love blossoms. The script is based on the movie “7th Grade Civil Agent” and the story is about the relationship between these 2 new generation National Intelligence agents and their conflicts and issues in their love lives, friendship, within the group and between themselves.

Joo Won acts as the main lead “XX”(cannot translate name), who was inspired to become a secret agent since young because of the movie “007”(James Bond?LOL!) He is a passionate character, he lives a comfortable life with his father who had overnight amassed a great fortune and became an instant millionaire.

“Battle of Secret Lovers”  will be aired in January 2013

Guest sunshine4ever

mrdimples said:

Actor Joo Won Confirms MBC Drama “Battle of the Secret Lovers”

Production Company “Apple Pictures” announces on the 28th that Joo Won will be taking on the lead role in the drama “Battle of the Secret Lovers”

In the show, both parties who are highly skilled agents, hide their true identities, in this mutual deception, a romantic love blossoms. The script is based on the movie “7th Grade Civil Agent” and the story is about the relationship between these 2 new generation National Intelligence agents and their conflicts and issues in their love lives, friendship, within the group and between themselves.

Joo Won acts as the main lead “XX”(cannot translate name), who was inspired to become a secret agent since young because of the movie “007”(James Bond?LOL!) He is a passionate character, he lives a comfortable life with his father who had overnight amassed a great fortune and became an instant millionaire.

“Battle of Secret Lovers”  will be aired in January 2013