Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mei8805

Happy to hear our cutie will be in a new KBS  drama and it's medical drama.... \(^.^)/ Hope he always take care his health with 1 night 2 days shoot, musical practice, and drama shoot.. and we'll always pray for him to keep healthy right?  ;) everyone, Fighting....! Keep Smile and Keep healthy.. Love u all  :x

Joo Won’s visit in Taiwan elevated passion of fans that leads to high expectation of him becoming the “Next Generation of Hallyu Star”

Source:    http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1969239&categoryCode=PU<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

There are indications showing “Smart Guy” Joo Won will become the New Generation of Hallyu Star.

It was Joo Won’s first time visiting Taiwan and he arrrived on the 17 May.  Many local Taiwanese media and fans rushed to the airport in order to catch a glimpse of him.  The purpose of his visit was for fanmeeting and promotion.

He held his fanmeeting on 18 May with great success.  Other than the locals, fans from Thailand, Japan, China and other countries also came to participate the event.  He spent enjoyable 2 hours with fans briefing them on what he is currently up to and playing games with them.  Fascinated fans cheered loud for his singing ability.

A person of Taiwanese media highly praised him “The Great China is seeking for a Hallyu Star like Joo Won who possesses good appearance, acting and singing skills.  The articles of the local Taiwanese media reflected they have high expectation of Joo Won becoming the “Next Generation of Hallyu Star”.

He conveyed his feelings to fans “Although this was my first time visiting Taiwan, I was so touched by fans and felt thankful for their warm welcome.  I will visit Taiwan again.  Thank you for giving me lots of love.”

Joo Won is currently participating in KBS2 variety program “Happy Sunday 1N2D”.  In his upcomimg movie “Only You”, he will play a detective role with his co-star Kim Ah Joong playing a beautiful burglar.

He is a popular actor by sequentially playing KBS2 hit dramas “Baker King”, “Ojakgyo Brothers” “Bridal Mask” and MBC’s “7th Grade Civil Servant”.

Reported by Lee Woo In (not sure of the spelling) of TV Report, 20 May 2013, 14.51 hr

Japanese translation released by Kstyle on 20 May 2013, 20.00 hr

Photos can be found from @coolreborn’s previous post  (photos taken at airport)

• Like 1

OMG, My boss hasnt been back from his business trip since last week, I over neglected my work just because of Cutie. Today I talked to myself to work more seriously because my boss'll be back tomorrow, Butttttttttttt after reading breaking news @daydreamsindecember posted above, It looks like I would return to the skies, dont know when I could comeback to the earth. :))
So happy to hear this news. The director Ki Min Soo from Ojakgyo Brothers rite? I'm dreaming a dream. :\"> :\">

OMG!!!!!! Rejoice people!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS: JOO WON TO ACT IN  

Joo Won will be lead in upcoming medical drama following the KBS drama . The drama is slated to air in August. The director Ki Min Soo did Ojakgyo Brothers. JW will be playing an autistic paediatrician.

Original source: http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2013052108284752405&type=3 PS: I'm beyond overjoyed, but won't our cutie be exhausted juggling 1N2D, Ghost rehearsals, and now this?!?!

OMO!!!! Thanks for the great news!!! *excited* autistic pediatrician! Wow so excited for him to nail this role! Hoping for a really good storyline!!

daydreamsindecember said: OMG!!!!!! Rejoice people!!!!!
BREAKING NEWS: JOO WON TO ACT IN <그린메스
Joo Won will be lead in upcoming medical drama <Green Mest? (scalpel)> following the KBS drama <Shark>. The drama is slated to air in August. The director Ki Min Soo did Ojakgyo Brothers. JW will be playing an autistic paediatrician.

Original source: http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2013052108284752405&type=3 PS: I'm beyond overjoyed, but won't our cutie be exhausted juggling 1N2D, Ghost rehearsals, and now this?!?!

coolreborn said: daydreamsindecember said: OMG!!!!!! Rejoice people!!!!!
Joo Won will be lead in upcoming medical drama <Green Mest? (scalpel)> following the KBS drama <Shark>. The drama is slated to air in August. The director Ki Min Soo did Ojakgyo Brothers. JW will be playing an autistic paediatrician.

goldlotus said: coolreborn said: daydreamsindecember said: OMG!!!!!! Rejoice people!!!!!

Guest lilyperry

OMG! doctor!!!! Wow! But it is so fast choosing drama.7GCS is ended in march! Now august so near.He will be tired.

stearly said:

OMG!!!!!!!

I went to Naver, and I saw this news and I ran

to our thread on a hypersonic speed!

@daydreamsindecember, thank you very much! All I was able

to understand – it’s a new drama and I just couldn’t believe in such a

happiness.

To play an autistic person – it’s a really

challenging role. He really challenges himself and tries different roles.

I even can’t choose right words to describe how

happy I am now.

Cutie in the drama!!!!!!!

@stearly... Now I'm confused. Is he going to be the patient or the doctor? I thought he is the doctor.... :-/

Hmmm.. Could be both? A Doctor with impaired social interaction. Kinda reminds me of house. But, really, I'm just glad he has a new drama sooooooon!!!

daydreamsindecember

said: OMG!!!!!! Rejoice people!!!!!

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1969264&categoryCode=PU

I haven't done the translation yet.

I just checked the news.   As far as I know,  at this stage Joo Won is only considering to play the drama.

I hope he will play because the character of this drama is very challenging.   The character Park Min Joo is a talented paediatrician but he himself has salvant syndrome.  I am quite convinced JW may accept this offer if his busy schedules allow because he always wants to challenge himself playing a role with multi-layered personalities.  I reckon this drama is perfect for him to challenge his acting again.  Maybe because Park Min Joo suffers from salvant syndrome, that’s why he became a paediatrician.  It is a humane medical drama.  I think the story line is very interesting.  Look forwarding to hearing  his feedback to the proposed project

woot!sori miss this post
quote!*** Green Mesquite is a the human medical drama elementary school students with the personality of the new KBS 2TV Drama 'shark' successor will be broadcast in Augustyoung adults with autism become a pediatric surgeonThe Samora autismdevelopmental disabilities character bakminjae sick,jusanguk best to the pediatric surgeon gimdohan Station is being considered..................................................................errr... so he was autistic then he become a doctor??? *scratch head*... although its gonna be mid blowing plot... I trust our cutie to bring the best out of this character.... :)... anything JW will do..Honestly i havent seen any autistic person became a doctor before..... ( I am a doctor myself)anyhow the best news I heard in weeks... thanks folks!