Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ellasam81 said:

@jwthfc wow you purposely flew to incheon to meet him

Are u a Korean or stay at Korea?

wow u r so super but why u never to Tw fm if you are able to travel

I'm working in Incheon...luckily that I can enter to the passenger terminal areaso I can met JW closely and gave him some gifts when he deplaned and walked to immigration.

Wow you are so lucky

I am just curious is he so shy like he is on pics and on screen ? As I find him really cute when he shy shy

Guest mydeed

@mrdimples.. Thank you...

Awww I came across the word 'skinny' sooo many times... Aigoo.

Our Cutie must win BBB all the time in 1N2D. He need to eat. He must. Ke ke. Cutie, no matter how busy you are, you must eat.

ellasam81 said:

jwthfc wrote: »

ellasam81 said:

@jwthfc wow you purposely flew to incheon to meet him

Are u a Korean or stay at Korea?

wow u r so super but why u never to Tw fm if you are able to travel

I'm working in Incheon...luckily that I can enter to the passenger terminal areaso I can met JW closely and gave him some gifts when he deplaned and walked to immigration.

Wow you are so lucky

I am just curious is he so shy like he is on pics and on screen ? As I find him really cute when he shy shy

็He always has smiley shy when he's on stage. but @fansign or when met him at airport like yesterday or last year.. he's not shy at all haha..but always ...how can i say in english?....looked surprise when he saw foreigner fans in korea..especially when i could meet him inside the airport...and gave him gifts there...he always "erhhh"!!!....look very very surprised...

I think he never noticed he got many fans outside Korea ba

So he so surprised and some more u r working at Korea

Wow I so envy you can meet joo won

coolreborn said: goldlotus said: @mrdimples: Thank you very much for your hard work, I have seen your name at the online list below since the morning, but I didnt see you post anything, even when lots of awesome Cutie's pics were posted, now I know why. You spent your precious time to translate Fan account for us. Thank you. While we were busy comtemplating him, you still did your translation. I greatly appreciate your devotion. ^:)^
Now is the private time for you and Cutie.........................................s'pics :))

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!  Finally!!!! This stupid login is killing me. I was trying to login for the past one hour now.  I don't know what is happening, I am getting a broken link, page can't be displayed or just plain "Connecting".  X( X( X(

stearly said:

ellasam81 said:

@stearly are you graphic designer as I see you make the gifs so fast as I learn abit gifs making and it is not so easy as need adobe flash

I am not

and I even don’t have Photoshop :-)

@stearly, Eh, and I thought you are using PS my dear. I can't seem to find time to study how to make gifs, RL is always beside, behind or in front of me this past few days. You are really great in making gifs. :D

I am just curious what you all using to make gifs as I want to make some for myself I collected some YouTube clips which I like

But don't know how to make gifs