Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

Cutie.....!!!! You don't have to lick you finger... you naughty boy... You can have mine. ahahahahaha.... I'm now under your spell. Nope can't let go.

8-} 8-} 8-}  *looks at work*  Pretty much dead right now. :)) :)) :)

-edit-

Am I just watching Cutie's Video Perfomance?.... Ahahahahaha.... someone send the ambulance right now, I think I am having a heart attack. Just as I thought, he should really have sang all of the OSTs of his dramas. He can belt it out better than I think he could. Joo Won... Saranghae!!!!  *dies*

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

goldlotus said: Wow after taking a short nap after lunch, turning the computer screen on, loads of pics of the Prince in white and the Prince in black appear in front of me. I thought I'm still in my dream and I havent got out of sleep yet. One word: AMAZING
My Prince I wish you could wake me up like this every morning, so I was never late for work. :))  Sorry if I'm overract. :)
Thanks @keaiduo and @nhatkhanh

Hope there will be more vid clips of his singing

I try to find in baidu and YouTube but never found anything everytime it u all post here first then I can find In YouTube u all are so fast thanks ya

I still waiting for the clip he sing my love I love that Song

stearly said: goldlotus said: Wow after taking a short nap after lunch, turning the computer screen on, loads of pics of the Prince in white and the Prince in black appear in front of me. I thought I'm still in my dream and I havent got out of sleep yet. One word: AMAZING
My Prince I wish you could wake me up like this every morning, so I was never late for work. :))  Sorry if I'm overract. :)
Thanks @keaiduo and @nhatkhanh

42a98226cffc1e175502987e4b90f603728de9c4this is very cool 
i think he has habit of touching his lipswhich sometiime i find it sexy 
sorry when see this i keep on looking at his lips make me feel so so hot and wonder what is the texture of his lips 
i becoming more 'dirty minded' now to him only  what happen to me?

ellasam81 said: 42a98226cffc1e175502987e4b90f603728de9c4this is very cool 
i think he has habit of touching his lipswhich sometiime i find it sexy 
sorry when see this i keep on looking at his lips make me feel so so hot and wonder what is the texture of his lips 
i becoming more 'dirty minded' now to him only  what happen to me?

Oh @mrdimples thanks for the long translation

and what are moaty and garden and Rockies mean?

Sorry maybe I too stupid to Understand but very weird things are that I never imAgine things like that with any idols

but with joo won I really don't know why after I see ob I m like more like cutie and everytime see his face I wonder how he ll react if I touch his cute face

I think I become moaty because of hw

And last time i ll Not want to see him topless but now ehhhhh

I think I got too crazy over him le lol

@mrdimples, my twin, Thank you for translating, that is one emotional fan's account. And I understand when you said, its like you are the one experiencing it, because I felt it too.  I almost cried when I read the last part, since I will also feel that way too if I see Cutie going away. As for the part that she did not follow him, awwww.... well, I'm more thick-skinned, I think if given the chance, I will going to follow him, kekekeke. But I will surely feel faint if I see Cutie and then fangirl... LOL. Jeez, I am one of the worst fangirl, I act like a teenager even at this age. :))  I think someone told me that they will deny knowing me if they will see me fangirling. kekekeke ;))

@mrdimples: Thank you very much for your hard work, I have seen your name at the online list below since the morning, but I didnt see you post anything, even when lots of awesome Cutie's pics were posted, now I know why. You spent your precious time to translate Fan account for us. Thank you. While we were busy comtemplating him, you still did your translation. I greatly appreciate your devotion. ^:)^
Now is the private time for you and Cutie....................................................s'pics :D

ellasam81 said: Oh @mrdimples thanks for the long translation

and what are moaty and garden and Rockies mean?

Sorry maybe I too stupid to Understand but very weird things are that I never imAgine things like that with any idols
but with joo won I really don't know why after I see ob I m like more like cutie and everytime see his face I wonder how he ll react if I touch his cute face

I think I become moaty because of hw

And last time i ll Not want to see him topless but now ehhhhh

I think I got too crazy over him le lol

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic