Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

class="content-title" Joo Won Injures Nose and Continues Filming for “1 Night 2 Days” halves in unison May 19, 2013 No Comments Joo Won Injures Nose and Continues Filming for “1 Night 2 Days”

The youngest member of variety program “1 Night 2 Days,” actor Joo Won shows his strong fighting spirit when he decides to continue filming despite injuring his nose.

On May 18, his agency revealed that Joo Won injured nose while filming for KBS’s “1 Night 2 Days” last week, He was immediately sent to the emergency room to get treated, but the actor later came back to the filming site to continue filming.

The members of the program were playing a game of special football where their pride was on the line. Joo Won had the role of “king” in the game, but he accidentally hit his nose against a member’s face. Filming was stopped to assess his injury and he was sent to the hospital.

It’s been reported that the actor previously injured his nose in the beginning this year while filming for the drama “7th Grade Civil Servant.”

Meanwhile, Joo Won will be Kim Ah Joong’s man through the movie “Only You.” He will show how a police officer falls in love with her character.

from Soompi News

Unconscious???You almost made my heart stop.Please don't over do it,reporters.I thought it was extremely serious.(it is serious but not THAT bad as the news)I am sure JooWon himself will be wondering when was he knocked down and become unconscious...

Guest mydeed

Daily motion link 1 night 2 days today episode : 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x100u5h_%E3%85%87%E3%85%88_travel

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x100u85_%E3%85%87%E3%85%8E%E3%85%87_animals

cr : sehi_03

Thanks.

Done watching. It's a tiring BBB mission esp for SSK & YHJ but at the end all of them succeed their missions before 12 noon and secure lunch on the yacht. Yay.

Second half of the video is hilarious, I die laughing at their team cheering vs the boys. LOL.

Thanks once again.

There is a very long fan account by hor379 at baidu forum

Roughly she described the three days of meeting cutie at airport arrival and fan meeting and air port departure

Roughly she said

She waited for cutie At the Airport for the first day she waited quite long and when he saw cutie he seem to glance at her once and he went out of the air port fast so she can't take any pics due to her shortness

2nd day is the fan meeting every fan can write a qn on the paper and let him choose and he has chosen her qn as she ask what type of girl cutie like And cutie answer a girl who is understanding. Cutie has chosen her qn as best answer so mc ask her which drama she like the most she said bm

And mc ask again if she has anything else to ask cutie and she asked if he still wants to be professor in arts to teach other he answers the fan really know him well and said now he wants to act More to Learn more So as to gain more experience

And cutie Ask her is she married And she nodded and ask if she got child and she nodded so cutie gave her the price for the best qn it s his shoes and tell her she can give the shoes to her child when her child grow up

And she Said cutie is a very nice guy as the other girl who danced with him do not know how to dance but cutie put her hands on hiS back and lead her to dance

Everyone down stage was screaming at this scene

3rd day she was so lucky to have a close up look at cutie at airport escalator and cutie recognised her and smiles at her so she keep staring at cutie making cutie Feel abit shy so cutie go up the escalator but thr are some other girl stand right in front of cutie taking pics So the body guArds have to block them and poor cutie has to turn around facing his back at the girls Infront

At the departure gate cutie waved and said bye bye to the fans

And the Hor379 feel very sad although cutie promises to go back to Tw Again at fm but she think don't know when then can see cutie agAin

And she mention this was A great success because cutie really put In all best of him and mc who brought up the atmosphere and the fans unlimited supports

She said SHe s considering to go for cutie musical after hearing his singing live

Rough translation hope mrdimples will Give a better translation as I miss alot of parts

Cutie is a caring and nice guy alwAys think for other first

I m not surprise when he lead the girl to dance as he is such a Gentleman

I reAlly think it s a blessing for his future Gf or wife to have cutie so good guy to be with

I have just watched the video in HD and I thought it was pretty hard knock on his face :( poor my baby.The pain must be excruciating although I dont think he had any concussion or loss of consciousness.I can see SikYung was very caring towards JW which reminds me of this video. 
Love their Hyung-dongseng interaction.