Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

An article about the nose injury:

google translated:

Joo Koh injury, American soccer team won the conflict, "it's an expensive nose okay?"

1305195198ad48057a0.jpg

Samora nose one night and two days of shooting were injured. Capture / KBS2 1 Night 2 Days
Joo of '1 Night 2 Days' shots were injured nose. Capture / KBS2 '1 Night 2 Days'

[sports Seoul Rates | worry Sir reporter] Actor Joo injured nose.

A journey of friendship to members leaving KBS2 'Happy Sunday -1 night 2 days' aired on 19, took a look propagation.

In the broadcast, including Samora '1 Night 2 Days' and a member of the Korea Maritime University American football team won the confrontation unfolded. Members of Samora '1 Night 2 Days' and 'The King' was the American soccer team won the game and hit the nose at the head of the Fiji-born George was wounded.

A big impact on Samora did not happen collapsed finally stopped shooting became. Samora in a situation to worry about all the nose for expensive "Are you okay?" The atmosphere became seriously kidding gave a laugh.

Known to the injured nasal Joo, who joined after treatment in the emergency room of nearby shooting.
fr sportsseuol/naver

--------

It's not just an expensive nose. It's a nose belonging to a man loved and cared by millions (of screaming girls right now). It's a very important nose, and God, something that can't be exchanged by anything or can't be measured by monetary equivalent.
[-(

^^ @coolreborn... our cutie is a tough guy... remember Gaksital...he had endured many injuries during the filming... but yet remained strong and resilient.so dont worry k!... besides he looks perfect in yesterday clips and pix...

Ya since he s ok now so don't worry so much on the nose

It show that cutie nose Never go under plastic surgery

It s all real

Just joking

As when I read expensive nose make me think is his nose under plastic surgery so it s expensive Nose

I think I will use cherish nose as it sound more cherished By ppl

Just my opinion only

ellasam81 said: In one youku news the reporter said his ticket is 4500 twd and sgd is 188 around and some more said it s expensive

I really feel not that expensive it s average price compare to jks fm 500 sgd that time

If I were In Tw I will sure buy as the price is reasonable but why the reporter still said so ex

ezze said: ellasam81 said: In one youku news the reporter said his ticket is 4500 twd and sgd is 188 around and some more said it s expensive

I really feel not that expensive it s average price compare to jks fm 500 sgd that time

If I were In Tw I will sure buy as the price is reasonable but why the reporter still said so ex