Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hi gals, I am just dropping in to say hello. Actually I read a fan's account of last night's Cinderella event. She was a lucky one who got to hug Joo Won. She said his chest felt firm and she described his smell............

Got to go now....I'll try to do the translation tomorrow.....and enjoy today's 1N2D! Oops, this is the one where Cutie hurt himself, my poor poor puppy

Guest mitchellchin

jooceci

said:

@mitchellchin

Hi welcome, welcome ♥♥♥♥. Our fingers are sored!!! Can i pass the baton to you? please continue on our mission till the end. Do not hold your horses joowonies, its still a tight race. Ha..Ha.. the crazy things we do for you, joonie!!! Do you feel it????

AHHHH!!! RL is just cruel!!! Ok, taking a break and having some sneak peaks here. :D

And I don't know if this is already posted but I'll post it anyway, there's a story here somewhere but I don't understand what it says, I think its a fan's recount of the fanmeet.

jw1e.jpg

jw2ib.jpg
fr Baidu/cr as tagged

Those fans are really lucky eh. So when am I going to be lucky and see Cutie in person. Jeez, I'll behave really.  :D

Just got around from reading that our Cutie got injured... in the nose again!!! MY GAWWWWD!!!! Should I be glad I didn't know this while I'm lazing away in a pool???? WAH!!!!! :(( :(( :(

Well, I did experienced getting knocked out when I was having my aikido lessons when I'm younger. It's a weird thing, really seeing stars and then just blackness. And the next thing you know is... you are lying flat out with no recollection at what happened. I hope that's the case with our Cutie, no head injuries and such, just a bad case of getting the wind out of your lungs and seeing stars. And he looks good in the Taiwan fanmeet so I think everything is ok, right? right? Still..... wah!!!!!!

Ok... getting ready to see that episode. [-(

Just went to baidu as I can't read Chinese words but can understand so I use iPhone text to speak

And I listen

Roughly read about a girl got hug by cutie like mr dimple said

At the call out session that girl was the first to get cutie call and she answered a qn correctly about cutie blood type so she went on stage and when she hug him she smelled his perfume milky favour and said she will buy the same perfume as cutie and use it everyday to remember cutie hug

But she lost in a game where by one lucky fan can wear the Cinderella shoes and dance with cutie

So lucky the fan who can dance with cutie so envyyyy

I think mr dimple will do a better translation tomorrow as i am not Gd at it maybe i miss some parts

Guest mydeed

@coolreborn

Aahhh so it's American Football or Rugby. I got confused with Football = Soccer. Ke ke ke.

In one youku news the reporter said his ticket is 4500 twd and sgd is 188 around and some more said it s expensive

I really feel not that expensive it s average price compare to jks fm 500 sgd that time

If I were In Tw I will sure buy as the price is reasonable but why the reporter still said so ex