Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]

Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

• Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
    • Yong Pal
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

mojobobo said: @stearly I think people are swarming him in school probably because its his first time back in school after a while. If they continue to see him on a regular basis, the novelty will wear out and they won't be takin as many pictures I think. Just like the coffins place that Won goes to, he said he goes there so often that the staff are no longer surprised or particularly excited to see him lol

• Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• coolreborn

• stearly

• mrdimples

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

mojobobo said: @stearly I think people are swarming him in school probably because its his first time back in school after a while. If they continue to see him on a regular basis, the novelty will wear out and they won't be takin as many pictures I think. Just like the coffins place that Won goes to, he said he goes there so often that the staff are no longer surprised or particularly excited to see him lol

How Is the Actual Relationship between Bridal Mask “Enemies” 

Joo Won and Park Ki Woong?

75f4fad3572c11df1a55dda4632762d0f603c25a

Lead actors of Bridal Mask, Joo Won and Park Ki Woong developed a close friendship

We interviewed the 2 main actors Joo Won and Park Ki Woong of the recent popular KBS2 Wed & Thurs special drama Bridal Mask. Let us understand the honest opinion they have of each other.

In the drama, Joo Won and Park Ki Woong played respectively Bridal Mask and the Imperial Japanese police Kimura Shunji who wanted to catch Bridal Mask. Between them, the two inevitably had many intense fights. However in real life, they are friends who are even closer than brothers. Even during the filming, they revealed interesting news and anecdotes on the film set through their tweets.

Of course, in the beginning they were not familiar with each other. On one hand, Joo Won was just like in KBS2TV 1N2D, loves skinship and aegyo, and Park Ki Woong did not like contact with men too much. So, Joo Won said that “Personally, I love touch, together with hyungs I will feel more relaxed. Filming non-stop from March, whenever I feel tired, I will love to hug or hang around Hyung. I think at that time, Hyung was shocked. So he always told me not to torment him. But later, Hyung got infected by my aegyo. Unlike our relationship in the drama, in reality we are very close.

Park Ki Woong laughs and said “ Although we didn’t really talk too much, but whenever we meet on the set, we were especially happy. We did not know why but we always had this feeling that we were on the same boat. We would always ask “How many days have we endured?” Originally I do not like to stick too close to others but later I became infected with by Joo Won’s kindness and cute aegyoness(laughs).”

In this manner, they went through difficult and happy times during these 6 months, just like the loving brothers that they were in the beginning of the drama. Now, they are very good sunbae and hoobae. Also because of this, although their acting style differed, they could work together seamlessly. Park Ki Woong said “ Joo Won is naturally a very strong actor, also he is the type of actor who has tremendous focus once he immerses himself in the role. On the other hand, I was half into the role and half awake. Because of Joo Won’s coordination, then we could have such good results. With Joo Won, my acting skills kept improving, my ability to immerse myself into emotional scenes grew stronger. The two men whose emotional acting skills grew stronger, often had many NGs because they were unable to stop their tears.

Throughout the interview, both men kept praising each other. Park Ki Woong said “Filming the fist fight in ep 27 and the suicide scene in ep 28, I suddenly thought I want to continue acting with Joo Won. I had this thinking that if we continue acting, it will be interesting. He is really a partner who is hard to come by." While saying this, he showed boundless tender affection and trust in Joo Won.

Joo Won also assessed Park Ki Woong, he revealed saying “Although our acting styles were different, we matched each other perfectly, Ki Woong Hyung is the type who loves to think and seek perfection, he knows how to act opposite his partner. On the set, Hyung did not deliberately flaunt himself, he only showed up in appropriate times like when he was needed or when he was required to help an actor in acting their lines. In order to act each scene perfectly, he will always discuss at length beforehand.

Without Joo Won and Park Ki Woong, we will not have this beautiful partnership, and we will not have the success of Bridal Mask

Chinese translations: 由米35

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source: Newsen

I thought he has already graduated from the university. Its nice to see him attending class. I wonder if UEE attends the class too. So many celebrities attend this university.. I want to see Joo Won and Moon geun young in drama in the future..same age, same surname and attends same university hehe

HE just tweeted a while ago!! Don't know what he is saying but google translation shows tension something!! Wonder what happened and its already late back in Korea!! He is not asleep yet!!

Oh well, I'm going to sleep guys. And I will be thinking about this...

fr. DC

Might as well begin watching OB this weekend. ;;)

Good Night dearies!!!! Sweet Joo Won dreams.

=P~ =P~ =P~

@coolreborn Hey, tatz one of my fav pics of cutie in a more revealing clothing than usual :D Do watch OB soon coz u will then understand why we luv him and his wifey Ja Eun so much in this drama :x Try not to skip the scenes too much bcoz as u progress thru the eps your love for all the characters will grow and not just for my fav OTP. I luv all the characters in this drama :\">

Good Morning Everyone !!

@ctfrsgp   Saw you posted some vids.  Thank you.  I will watch them tonight after work. 

OMG, it is just like an addiction.  If I don’t check the posts morning and night, I can never catch up as sometimes I am lost  in the conversations here.  Anyway, thank you so much for all of you.  Reading your posts is just lots of fun and I find it very enjoyable.

I like JW’s hairstyle when he was in OB and also the last few episodes of BM.  I agree with all of you saying that his present hairstyle is actually pretty messy, I don't like it either but just because he is such a charismatic person and most importantly such an adorable cutie, Noona can accept this little thing.  No one is perfect in this world !! At least we can talk about it here and have some fun in the conversations

@mojobobo  That is a good idea. Let’s tweet on his birthday and let him know where we are from.  For me, he is already a Hallyu star.   I am eating my breakfast and I nearly choked.  Now I got it.   Although I am allergic to coffee made from coffee machine. Sometimes I am OK with coffee sachet.  If I can find Cantata coffee in Korean Grocer here, I will definitely buy and try it.  

JW, Noona won’t die for you, but Noona will try drinking the coffee you endorsed with its CF.

@lyra_brillantez  Thank you.  I will check the aegyo vid tonight.

I am happy going to work as today is my last working day of week.  Hooray!!

You all have a good day.

coolreborn said: It says in DC: Today Samora (Joo won)

his really cute in here, made me skip one heartbeat. :)

fr DCinside

anyway, why Samora? Besides I don't think this is taken today... coz I've seen a pic of him with glasses that was posted yesterday or the other day with same dress.
-edit- Now I know why Samora, in English translation it reads Joo Won as Samora. lol.

here's the pic:

fr DCinside

@manyearsago Good morning to U too! :) U r up early today. Can see tat u r in the same timezone as most of us here. Where r in located? I'm in S'pore like @mojobobo @mrdimples as well as @hobeverly1212 if I guess correctly.

-edit-

Friday is my fav day in a work week too coz time jus zooms past very quickly and it oso means I can knock off from work 30 mins earlier :D It also means tat I hav to work extra fast today to clear my work so tat I will hav an easier week next week. Fighting!!!! :)>-

Jus read on baidu tat the new drama (Jeon Woo Chi) starring CTH and Uie will be competing with 2 other dramas which Ji Sung and Park Yuchun are the leads respectively. Oh dear! It will b a tough "fight" for the 3 dramas coz Ji Sung and Yuchun are remarkable actors too. Yuchun will be acting as a detective in his new drama. Ha! I will be real busy "chasing" these 3 new dramas when they start in Oct/Nov. Lucky they will fill the void until our cutie presents us with his new masterpiece :D Call me k-dramaholic :P

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic