Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

just my opinion that i think he s vvv good actor so should have more fans 
it is quite a pity that such a good actor dont get the support he deserves despite to him popularity maybe not so prioritybut i am just quite disappointed that he doesnt get fans he deserves
yes i have like alot of other actors and i can change idols quickly but 
when i see bridal mask i really got very impressed with his acting 
every time i see him cry my hair will stand
it really surprised me real him s so different from kangto
so i really hope many more can see what i see and feel what i feel in him
i mean there are alot of handsome actors out there why i never like them
because i never have great impact from them like joo won
i only like certain characters that some actors are in like jks i only like youre beautiful and park yoo chun roof top prince but i never chase other dramas or movies they are also good actors but in joo won i think he really  enjoy acting so i see already  feel vvv impressed 
maybe i wasnt aware of him in his first drama but at that time i REAlly think he looks very sad and cool which is not the type i like after 7lcs i think he s very handsome and cute and bridal mask he s so sad and stress but charming
the last drama i wATCHING NOW is ojakgyo i really fall in love with tae hui as he s so cute like joo won and the way he speak s so gentle and soft like joo won
so far tae hui characters has more similarity to jw so i really like the shy shy tae hui
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how long can i see his next dramas ???

just my opinion that i think he s vvv good actor so should have more fans 

it is quite a pity that such a good actor dont get the support he deserves despite to him popularity maybe not so prioritybut i am just quite disappointed that he doesnt get fans he deserves

yes i have like alot of other actors and i can change idols quickly but 

when i see bridal mask i really got very impressed with his acting 

every time i see him cry my hair will stand

it really surprised me real him s so different from kangto

so i really hope many more can see what i see and feel what i feel in him

i mean there are alot of handsome actors out there why i never like them

because i never have great impact from them like joo won

i only like certain characters that some actors are in like jks i only like youre beautiful and park yoo chun roof top prince but i never chase other dramas or movies they are also good actors but in joo won i think he really  enjoy acting so i see already  feel vvv impressed 

maybe i wasnt aware of him in his first drama but at that time i REAlly think he looks very sad and cool which is not the type i like after 7lcs i think he s very handsome and cute and bridal mask he s so sad and stress but charming

the last drama i wATCHING NOW is ojakgyo i really fall in love with tae hui as he s so cute like joo won and the way he speak s so gentle and soft like joo won

so far tae hui characters has more similarity to jw so i really like the shy shy tae hui

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how long can i see his next dramas ???

Hi!I understand how you feel.I felt that Joo Won deserved a big fandom too but over a time,you will understand that it is okay even if he doesn't have one.It is because he is adored by public and loved by everyone,regardless of age or gender.There are artists out there with numerous fans but not really accepted.You can see in 1n2d how Koreans love him,especially elderly.They help him and give him food and etc.I wonder how many actors will get treatment like this if they are in public(minus the fangirls )

I am sure there are many international fans out there who love him too but they may not have time to go and welcome him due to real life commitments.Priority.So don't be sad.As an actor,popularity and number of fans are not that important.People love his arts and therefore he is indeed an amazing artist. :) Oh yes!his professionalism too.

Guest mydeed

Looks like our Cutie changes a lot of clothes

there :-)

credit: quteween

Hen hao!

(erk my limited mandarin :-) :-) )

Omi I keep staring at his precious nose... all good!

Thanks all for the pictures!

mrdimples said: manyearsago said: mrdimples said: @manyearsago

Thank you for translating the fan accounts and more of the interviews, there's part 3? miss-bone-2.gif

and sorry I forgot you live in Australia, maybe you can borrow some of @latteholic Super Caffeine Power to keep you awake....

but if you missed it, don't worry there's still the 2nd Mass Tweet tomorrow!

Sorry!!  off topic post
Does anyone know a way to listen to MBC radio via internet ?I want to listen to Sung Shi Kyung's radio program tonight as he invited a special guest to his program, just one of my favourite Japanese singers.
Thank you.