Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest Vodoleiskaya

This programku only need to unpack, and can run simultaneously for 5 pieces ....So I'm for "Bridal Mask" voted thousands of times. :x

Guest Vodoleiskaya

they're all so cute, but the most amusing-Joo Won-cow .... His expression as in a "seven-level civil servant" when they drank a lot of alcohol, and he repeated after  So Won - "funny" ...

Guest onlyyoujw

Hi. We have 2 doctors in the house. 1 doctor is out posing no danger to us. Keep going. Soon we have no need for the other doctor. Cutie is our Resident Doctor. He calms our nerves, fills our hunger, quenches our thirst and relieves our tiredness. @coolreborn Ouch! I need that therapeutic hand massage.

Unity is Strength. New Activity-Time: CLICKING. Bingo!

Omg I started watching ob and I am hook with the drama no wonder TV rating s so high I know why uee and jw are popular after this as they really did great job having great chemistry in there 
And there s some parts I see hang tae Hui action similar with real jw  very cute I am quite surprised I like hang tae hui this role  more as not so sad or tense up 
About voting no wonder lmh can get 17 millions 

Guest pandora460

Taking a break from clicking as I just want to share my voting experience with SIDA last year. I dont know if its going to be the same as last years bur anyway, here was how it was for 2012. the SIDA 2012 was tied up with fb, as was posted earlier by @coolreborn or @keaiduo, you have to like the page to be able to vote.there was a list of competing dramas, actors actresses exclusively for the korean shows. there was a separate list for chinese and japanese competing dramas, actors and actress. the thing is you have to vote in all categories for your vote to be counted.i was with the group supporting the king two hearts and some people taught us to create as many accounts possible because it is one vote per day rule. i even created 3 DAUM accounts which an LSG fan helped us with the step by step registration because it was in hangul.and the people were voting like crazy. RTP was on top from the beginning but the race for the actor and actress were a toss bet lsg and pyc.hjw's votes rallied towards the end but lost eventually.they said the baidu fans knew the best tactics to vote more.i am saying these things to hopefully help us to strategize for the final voting.  i am sorry that for last year's voting i was a foot soldier following the lead from those who were resourceful to get all the info. i dont even remember my DAUM accounts anymore. i was so exhausted and perhaps heartbroken bec my choices lost and i told myself i am not going thru that again..BUT for Joo Won, i am eating my words and will get on it AGAIN!will look at the threads we created here to refresh my memory on how to make multiple accounts and the DAUM link tooGoing back to clicking!

Guest pandora460

Bridal Mask reached 8M! how are the others doing? i cant see how the others are doing from my end

coolreborn said: Cutie Just Tweeted

주원 @Moonjunwon 1m

날씨 좋으다~~~^^ 반팔 반바지 입고 나왔는데 따뜻하다~ 아이스커피를 한잔 해야겠군!!ㅎ 모두 좋은하루 되요~~

google translate:

Wearing a short-sleeved shorts and the weather is good ~ ~ ~ ^ ^ I got to warm a cup of iced coffee came out! Heh ~ ~ Can I Have a good day all.

.... Eh, he is only wearing a short-sleeved shorts???? Awww google translate, you going to kill me with your moatiness!!!!

I was so caught up in RL that I missed page 1100th Awwwww.......Happy Belated 1100th Joo Won Soompiers!

but although I was busy doing other things, I continued to abuse my mouse whenever I could pounce on it. I don't know what these votes will translate to or whether it means anything in the end. But I think we should take a screenshot of the final count and tweet it to Cutie to let him know that this is just one of the ways we support him and show our love.

Guest pandora460

wow, 1M in one hour! this is fun. but I will have to feed my cats first....images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGT8SGqG3Bexegs6AkprC
poor things, Mama cant feed them because of Cutie!