Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Playing Charades With Cutie...
- Guess the movie

1n2d12_zps22d73928.gif
Something that makes me hungry? Is it Hunger Games? No?
1n2d7_zps6f875fc3.gif
The size is so crazy huge? eh......Monsters Inc? No?
1n2d2_zpsd0396546.gif
Oh...not that gigantic, I can use my hands?
T...T don't sweat, Cutie, I am trying...
1n2d11_zps98aa9daa.gif
Octopussy? No? Something out of my reach, hmmm.....
1n2d10_zps2ae236a5.gif
Oh oh I know this one..."How to Train a Dragon"?
No??? Eh? So hawt that it sets us on fire?
1n2d5_zps4238b54d.gif
Arsenal loaded. A machine gun that shoots millions?
Ah...Rambo! No??
1n2d3_zps191889ad.gif
What????? Babies???? wait..........I know! I know!
"Thunderballs"!!!!
1n2d4_zpseec385a6.gif

credit all gifs @stearly

My brains got fried these past 2 days, can't come up with a proper post.....all right all right, they were already fried.

*back to RL and more brain-frying matters*

Guest muzmuz

coolreborn

said:

muzmuz

said: hehehehehehe... didn't introduced myself yet.... am Muzmuz .... been a completely fool for joo wonieeeeeee for the past 2 years

:D

@mhelbenito eunniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii am finally here

:D

Guest alysanne

Posting here after a long time!  :D   Special hello to @coolreborn, @mrdimples, and @stearly!
I just wanted to say I don't hate her or anything, but I just wish she didn't say that on a broadcast. Sure, people talked about what they saw on 1N2D, but saying something like that just fuels the fire.  And if JW really wanted to date her, dude, what she said was tantamount to a blatant and very public rejection.  And apparently, she doesn't see her as a man and just a celebrity? OUCH. Ouch.

alysanne said: Posting here after a long time!  :D   Special hello to @coolreborn, @mrdimples, and @stearly!
I just wanted to say I don't hate her or anything, but I just wish she didn't say that on a broadcast. Sure, people talked about what they saw on 1N2D, but saying something like that just fuels the fire.  And if JW really wanted to date her, dude, what she said was tantamount to a blatant and very public rejection.  And apparently, she doesn't see her as a man and just a celebrity? OUCH. Ouch.

Another News about CKH interview and Joo Won's tweet that he just deleted

class="headline"Choi Kang Hee Would Not Date Joo WonCJ E&M enewsWorldBy Grace Danbi Hong | CJ E&M enewsWorld – 20 minutes ago Considering the adorable relationship Choi Kang Hee’s shown with her former co-star Joo Won, people expected them to date, but Choi Kang Hee stated that she wouldn’t date him.

On May 14, Choi Kang Hee appeared on SBS’ Incarnation, where she admitted a she was slightly attracted to Joo Won after working on MBC’s 7th Grade Civil Servant together.

Choi Kang Hee talked about how at first Joo Won was very shy, but slowly, he began to greet her more and eventually decided to be on friendly terms with her, even calling her ‘nuna.’

Despite their adorable relationship, when the MC asked if Choi Kang Hee would date Joo Won, she straightforwardly replied, “No. I don’t celebrities. I don’t see male celebrities as men.”

Choi Kang Hee also admitted that she’s dated two actors that she’s worked with before.

35658974.jpg

Following the broadcast, Joo Won tweeted something that had people raising eyebrows.
He wrote, “It must be my fault.. I won’t do it anymore.. It’ll be okay when time passes.”

It’s unknown whether the tweet has any connection to Choi Kang Hee’s straightforward answer.

Photo Credit: MBC, SBS, Joo Won′s Twitter

fr Yahoo Philippines OMG Click Here

.....eeerrrr, Cutie just got rejected if I read the news right. But CKH considers him as a friend. Oh well, for us Cutie is a real namja.... what more can I say.  :-?

@goldlotus, We just pushed the Dignity one, now its time for the Horse. :))

-edit-

If only I can click using my accumulated body fats... I'll be going to be thin when we hit 50 million. :))

-edit-

Next time, I'll be using my feet... :))

Guest alysanne

^^You don't talk about your "friends" like that on TV.  >:P   I don't ship them or anything (I still like UEE more) but I just feel that there was a more diplomatic way of answering that question from the MC, like "We're just friends." Period.  If she ends up marrying a celebrity in the future, I will just =)) .

alysanne said: ^^You don't talk about your "friends" like that on TV.  >:P   I don't ship them or anything (I still like UEE more) but I just feel that there was a more diplomatic way of answering that question from the MC, like "We're just friends." Period.  If she ends up marrying a celebrity in the future, I will just =)) .

Guest alysanne

^^@coolreborn:  My BP is perfectly fine, dear, don't worry. ;) I just feel bad for JW, whether he wanted to date her or not, because what she said had so many messages written between the lines.  I knew having her on 1N2D was a bad idea, GAH!  See what you did, Hamster PD?!  

alysanne said: ^^@coolreborn:  My BP is perfectly fine, dear, don't worry. ;) I just feel bad for JW, whether he wanted to date her or not, because what she said had so many messages written between the lines.  I knew having her on 1N2D was a bad idea, GAH!  See what you did, Hamster PD?!  

Guest alysanne

@coolreborn: If it were any other guy, I would still have been appalled at what she said, but I wouldn't care as much.  I've watched some girls tell LSG to his face back in Strong Heart that he is not their type, but it was okay, since they said it sort of nicely or jokingly, and he took it very well.  CKH looked so serious when she said it.  @-)  I think I care more because I know JW is sensitive.  It's not too far-fetched that the deleted tweet is related to that.  :(
I will follow your example and go vote for Gaksital.  I need to get this out of my system.  Hahaha!