Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest arch00

@coolreborn OMG master you , cutie and the lemon logo  =)) =)) =)) =))
edit-master plzz give me too lemon logo :)

lilyperry said:
Is this CF is in 2013?Is Joo Won still a model of Cantata? I saw CF making Cantata of Hyunbin on youtube?I can't understand.But he is so adorable with white shirt.Oh!!!!! Oppa!

I understan now.Stick -JW,Can-hyunbin.Oh! I really dislike Uee .Whar's she wear?Seems that she has no pants.Hee...I'm just kidding you.Can I ask a question?Has JW oppa finished his military duty or not?^_^

Presenting....

The Joo Won Soompi Lemon Logo.

joowonsoompilabellemond.png

...if you want to use it in your Joo Won fanarts (pics, videos, etc.), you are welcome to use it. :D Don't be worried with lemon copyrights, those are fresh lemons that I bought and made into models. Copyright of the logo is for Joo Won Soompi International Thread. B-)

Guest mydeed

Lemon Logo NGs

That is suppose to be hands... its is suppose to be hands!!! Ahhhhh!!!

ng5r.jpg

Tarzan Lemon Logo : The attempt to reach Cutie.

ng6e.jpg

Logo Falling in Love.

ng7xv.jpg

HAHAHA. Sneaky Lemon.

You crack me up!!!!

Wondering why Korea guys go

Military at late 20s As I think Singapore guys go at 18 to 20

As like that they will have time to Persue their career and dream after military

And I Feel that maybe after military can make a guy more mature in thinking ANd physically more manly

As now is a very good opportunity to gain more acting opportunity and popularity so if he go military I think will more or less affect his popularity

As last time I also waited for a Korea actor to be out from military but alter he is out he don't have good movies and dramas so he ended up second lead and. Now don't know go where like never see him already so I feel sad such a good actor disappear

So I thinking why they can't go military at 18 to 20 like they can Persue their career without having to stop at. A period

Guest padme

we have new girls for cutie in this lovely thread *-* YAY  :-*

@coco welcome girl  :)>-  get fun and come to see you here more ofte btw! thanks so much for sharing those links with us ahhh  :D

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *scream to the sky*   =))  @coolreborn thanks for the screencaps <3

30650837.jpg

no doubt he can be the fifth menber of SISTAR yeap xDDDDDDD so pretty, pretty, pretty *-*

@stearly what an amazing gifs you made  ^:)^   ^:)^  you capture the moment <3 and the cantata gifs asjdahshjasdj girl you are awesome!

ohhh cutie you piece of sexy man he looks in the gif like "uhmmm yeah sexy sexy" xD really he is getting so precious for me ;0; i can't with him anymore I like how he is growing in 1N2D since his early days he is more openly, free =) and HILARIOUS LOL

jw5.gif

@simplydramafied1082 girl such an interesting article about GHOST musical you post behind ^^ I appreciate!

@Kozzy and @joowonchunsa Welcome girls ^^

image_zps17a6757b.jpg

asjgdasjdhasdkjaskjdaskdjsajkd I'm in a such IN LOVE MODE  :\">   :\">  Cantata new CF just make MY DAY, NIGHT, WEEK xD he looks so yumi yumi and love his stare is so asdhjsahhjsad   :x  we can't forget the coffe for a minute and just buy him =P plus this new CF take me to my shipper paradise xD omiiii

well now back to work .__. Thanks for all girls <3  I'll be back xD

Guest padme

mrdimples

wrote:

»

Fire Blowing Cutie? <br />

<br />

<br />

credit: 미련곰퉁이@DC <br />

<br />

As if I haven't combusted enough or taken my lifetime of cold showers!

@lilyperry. Sadly, Cutie haven't done his military duty yet... in just three years, he may do his duty and we will be left with... no Cutie. Wah!!!! :((

Hi gals, sorry to break a bad news... cutie will enlist for MS in 1 yr and 10 or 9 months' time. He said it himself in 1D2N when SG asked him during YHJ's 2nd trip with them.

Guest mydeed

Hi gals, sorry to break a bad news... cutie will enlist for MS in 1 yr and 10 or 9 months' time. He said it himself in 1D2N when SG asked him during YHJ's 2nd trip with them.

I just watched that episode :-) :-) (with English sub) where they went to that sand dune and if i'm not mistaken..

LSG UTW & JW casually talking about military service. LSG talk about in the past, the duration was 24 months or more and Cutie said now is like 1 year and 10 months only. That's 22 months (aigooo still a long time without Cutie. sobs sobs)...

I know that his hyung, Park Ki Woong will enlist this coming November.. ooofff.