Jump to content

Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]


Father's Day with Joo Won  

10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is the most fun father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

    • Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
      0
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
      0
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
      0
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
      0
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
      0
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
  2. 2. Who is the strictest father (figure) of Joo Won's character? (choose as many as you want)

    • Alice: Yoon Min Hyuk (Kwak Si Yang) - Father
    • Alice: Det. Go Hyeon Seok (Kim Sang Ho) - Father figure
      0
    • Good Doctor: Dr. Choi Woo Seok (Cheon Ho Jin) - Father figure
      0
    • Good Doctor: Park Choon Sung (Jung Ho Keun) - Father
    • Yong Pal: Tae Hyun’s father (Choi Joon Yong) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Han Joo Man (Dok Ko Yeong Jae) - Father
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant: Kim Won Seok (Ahn Nae Sang) - Father figure
      0
    • Nae Il’s Cantabile: Cha Dong Woo (Jung Bo Suk) - Father
    • My Sassy Girl: Gyun Pil Young (Jo Hee Bong) - Father
    • Bridal Mask: Lee Sun (Lee Il Jae) - Father
    • Someone else (Please mention in your comments)
      0
  3. 3. In which drama do you wish that Joo Won’s character should be closer to his dad? (choose as many as you want)

    • Alice
    • My Sassy Girl
      0
    • Yong Pal
      0
    • Naeil’s Cantabile
    • Good Doctor
    • 7th Grade Civil Servant
    • Bridal Mask
      0
    • Ojakgyo Family
    • King of Baking, Kim Takgu

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 06/23/2021 at 11:41 AM

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 58k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • coolreborn

    11648

  • stearly

    5983

  • mrdimples

    4935

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so h

Hai girls! Sorry I've been out of it for the past couple of days. I didnt have time to go to soompi, hadnt even back-tracked the pages since Saturday and my phone takes the longest time ever to upload

After Korean Drama Awards, I read somewhere that 80% of the netizens' comments was on how Kim Soo Hyun deserved the award, 10% were hurling insults on Yong Pal writer and Kim Tae Hee for winning and 5

(Since I'm not sleeping yet - here's one of those CKH-JW articles. Once again, it reinforces that JW is indeed a rare breed. We need more men like that in this world!)

Choi Kang Hee, "I'll have to send Joo Won to Kim Ah Joong & Ivy" 


Actress Choi Kang Hee is prepared to 'send' Joo Won off. During an interview at the recent promotions of her new movie <Mina's Stationery Shop>, she shared her feelings about her guest appearance in the KBS2 variety program <1N2D>. 
Joo Won, whom like a pretty younger sister, was the one who broke the ice and paved way for communication. "I thought that it would be easily adaptable for me (in <1N2D>), but it was a little awkward. I enjoyed the wild outdoor experience. Joo Won is like a guardian angel who treats me very well; I have been showered with plenty of his love." 
Choi Kang Hee also mentioned about Joo Won's upcoming projects like the movie "Only You", and musical "GHOST". He would be collaborating with Kim Ah Joong and Ivy respectively. Seeming to mind his new co-stars, she joked, "Now I'll have to send Joo Won off to Kim Ah Joong and Ivy."
Choi Kang Hee and Joo Won who bonded over their drama <Level 7 Civil Servant> both displayed cool charms on the 5 May episode of <1N2D>.

---------END----------
credits: 崔江姬de甜蜜小屋original translation: Wily0710 Baidu


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG!! I'm spazzing @ Joo Won and UEE together on the same stage! Ah, but they both look a bit tired... Anyone can translate their brief, polite, catching up conversation before proceeding to announce the nominees? Thanks in advance.
Thank you so much  for the Paeksang clips with JW! I'm so disappointed that he wasn't nominated for Gaksital! I still can't believe that, it's his best performance imo, though to be fair, I don't know who were the other nominees for Best actor and if they had more powerful performances that him or not...Anyway, it's a pityyy!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gosh!!!!! Again 10 pages backlog HU-HU-HU!!!!! But hoards of treasure  >:)Thank you sooooo much @jjsweeter0211, @stearly and @coolreborn for the express screencapping. And also thanks to @stearly and @goldlotus for the gifs. My PB storage is increasing every 12 hours :DI couldn't make it for the second mass tweet, but I have retained @moonandhearts picture in case we have another mass tweet coming up soon :)P.S: In regards to @daydreamsindecember idea for sending Cutie caps as souvenirs, I came up with this epiphany  :-\"  . Recently on DC a pic appeared and posted by a few here - Cutie in his class at SKKU. So he is planning to finish his study course - do you think it is feasible to get him a graduation robe with a logo of our thread stitched behind; something like a memory which could serve as something personal for him later on :)  ?Maybe it is logistically not reasonable but just thought of sharing this idea with you all here :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the thread @FemaleQuixote :) I am seeing you here for the first time (or have you posted earlier? ) Maybe when we get the Chinese translations up on the clip, some of our translators would give the correct description on the segment hosted by UEE and Joo Won. Hope to see you around more. Cheers!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest nhatkhanh

For who want to watch Baeksang Awards again, here the link ;))

http://home.jtbc.co.kr/Vod/VodView.aspx?prog_id=PR10010204&menu_id=PM10017794&epis_id=EP10016051

Link to post
Share on other sites

daydreamsindecember said:

(Since I'm not sleeping yet - here's one of those CKH-JW articles. Once again, it reinforces that JW is indeed a rare breed. We need more men like that in this world!)


Choi Kang Hee also mentioned about Joo Won's upcoming projects like the movie "Only You", and musical "GHOST". He would be collaborating with Kim Ah Joong and Ivy respectively. Seeming to mind his new co-stars, she joked, "Now I'll have to send Joo Won off to Kim Ah Joong and Ivy."

Link to post
Share on other sites

simplydramafied1082 said: Gosh!!!!! Again 10 pages backlog HU-HU-HU!!!!! But hoards of treasure  >:)Thank you sooooo much @jjsweeter0211, @stearly and @coolreborn for the express screencapping. And also thanks to @stearly and @goldlotus for the gifs. My PB storage is increasing every 12 hours :DI couldn't make it for the second mass tweet, but I have retained @moonandhearts picture in case we have another mass tweet coming up soon :)P.S: In regards to @daydreamsindecember idea for sending Cutie caps as souvenirs, I came up with this epiphany  :-\"  . Recently on DC a pic appeared and posted by a few here - Cutie in his class at SKKU. So he is planning to finish his study course - do you think it is feasible to get him a graduation robe with a logo of our thread stitched behind; something like a memory which could serve as something personal for him later on :)  ?Maybe it is logistically not reasonable but just thought of sharing this idea with you all here :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest keaiduo

Please watch the videos below, thanks!

@nhatkhanh thanks for the link. I wonder if someone can download the HD video or have such resource for download. Thanks in advance.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@keaiduo, Dear, can you please post the links of those videos in youku? I can't seem to get the links when you post it in video screen mode... I need it so I can watch it here B-)  on "unregistered channel :-$ ". Thank you!!! :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest padme

mrdimples

wrote:

»

daydreamsindecember said:<br />


(Since I'm not sleeping yet - here's one of those CKH-JW articles. Once again, it reinforces that JW is indeed a rare breed. We need more men like that in this world!)<br />


Choi Kang Hee also mentioned about Joo Won's upcoming projects like the movie "Only You", and musical "GHOST". He would be collaborating with Kim Ah Joong and Ivy respectively. Seeming to mind his new co-stars, she joked, "Now I'll have to send Joo Won off to Kim Ah Joong and Ivy."<br />


<br />


<br />


<br />


<br />


Could we clone Cutie, one for each of us? <br />


<br />


Looking back, Joo Won has been very blessed with regards to his co-stars. For one, he is an exceptionally nice and caring man, who's not to like him? I also like all his co-stars starting from Eugene to Uee to JSY to CKH (Park Bo Young seems nice too, she was also genuinely full of praises for Joo Won in 'Don't Click'). <br />


<br />


Am I the only one who thinks that Kim Ah Joong looks less sprightly yesterday? There were quite a few shots when she wasn't smiling. I know little about her, I just hope she will be able to work well with Cutie.

Link to post
Share on other sites

padme said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

daydreamsindecember said:<br />


(Since I'm not sleeping yet - here's one of those CKH-JW articles. Once again, it reinforces that JW is indeed a rare breed. We need more men like that in this world!)<br />


Choi Kang Hee also mentioned about Joo Won's upcoming projects like the movie "Only You", and musical "GHOST". He would be collaborating with Kim Ah Joong and Ivy respectively. Seeming to mind his new co-stars, she joked, "Now I'll have to send Joo Won off to Kim Ah Joong and Ivy."<br />


<br />


<br />


<br />


<br />


Could we clone Cutie, one for each of us? <br />


<br />


Looking back, Joo Won has been very blessed with regards to his co-stars. For one, he is an exceptionally nice and caring man, who's not to like him? I also like all his co-stars starting from Eugene to Uee to JSY to CKH (Park Bo Young seems nice too, she was also genuinely full of praises for Joo Won in 'Don't Click'). <br />


<br />


Am I the only one who thinks that Kim Ah Joong looks less sprightly yesterday? There were quite a few shots when she wasn't smiling. I know little about her, I just hope she will be able to work well with Cutie.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest keaiduo

The first part of Paeksang JooWon clip


The secnod part of Paeksang JooWon clip


Cr: DC @ N_B. Thanks to this girl in JooWon DC for keeping uploading the video till midnight!
@coolreborn hope you can enjoy it now! It's a pity that they are not HD. Maybe because I used the extension of chrome for downloading these videos. If you can find better recourse, please share with us. Thanks!
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원
  • partyon changed the title to Joo Won 주원 [Upcoming Movie "Carter" 2021]
  • Guest unfeatured this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..