Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

simplydramafied1082 said: Gosh!!!!! Again 10 pages backlog HU-HU-HU!!!!! But hoards of treasure  >:)Thank you sooooo much @jjsweeter0211, @stearly and @coolreborn for the express screencapping. And also thanks to @stearly and @goldlotus for the gifs. My PB storage is increasing every 12 hours :DI couldn't make it for the second mass tweet, but I have retained @moonandhearts picture in case we have another mass tweet coming up soon :)P.S: In regards to @daydreamsindecember idea for sending Cutie caps as souvenirs, I came up with this epiphany  :-\"  . Recently on DC a pic appeared and posted by a few here - Cutie in his class at SKKU. So he is planning to finish his study course - do you think it is feasible to get him a graduation robe with a logo of our thread stitched behind; something like a memory which could serve as something personal for him later on :)  ?Maybe it is logistically not reasonable but just thought of sharing this idea with you all here :)

Guest keaiduo

Please watch the videos below, thanks!

@nhatkhanh thanks for the link. I wonder if someone can download the HD video or have such resource for download. Thanks in advance.

@keaiduo, Dear, can you please post the links of those videos in youku? I can't seem to get the links when you post it in video screen mode... I need it so I can watch it here B-)  on "unregistered channel :-$ ". Thank you!!! :D

Guest padme

mrdimples

wrote:

»

daydreamsindecember said:<br />

(Since I'm not sleeping yet - here's one of those CKH-JW articles. Once again, it reinforces that JW is indeed a rare breed. We need more men like that in this world!)<br />

Choi Kang Hee also mentioned about Joo Won's upcoming projects like the movie "Only You", and musical "GHOST". He would be collaborating with Kim Ah Joong and Ivy respectively. Seeming to mind his new co-stars, she joked, "Now I'll have to send Joo Won off to Kim Ah Joong and Ivy."<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Could we clone Cutie, one for each of us? <br />

<br />

Looking back, Joo Won has been very blessed with regards to his co-stars. For one, he is an exceptionally nice and caring man, who's not to like him? I also like all his co-stars starting from Eugene to Uee to JSY to CKH (Park Bo Young seems nice too, she was also genuinely full of praises for Joo Won in 'Don't Click'). <br />

<br />

Am I the only one who thinks that Kim Ah Joong looks less sprightly yesterday? There were quite a few shots when she wasn't smiling. I know little about her, I just hope she will be able to work well with Cutie.

padme said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

daydreamsindecember said:<br />

(Since I'm not sleeping yet - here's one of those CKH-JW articles. Once again, it reinforces that JW is indeed a rare breed. We need more men like that in this world!)<br />

Choi Kang Hee also mentioned about Joo Won's upcoming projects like the movie "Only You", and musical "GHOST". He would be collaborating with Kim Ah Joong and Ivy respectively. Seeming to mind his new co-stars, she joked, "Now I'll have to send Joo Won off to Kim Ah Joong and Ivy."<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Could we clone Cutie, one for each of us? <br />

<br />

Looking back, Joo Won has been very blessed with regards to his co-stars. For one, he is an exceptionally nice and caring man, who's not to like him? I also like all his co-stars starting from Eugene to Uee to JSY to CKH (Park Bo Young seems nice too, she was also genuinely full of praises for Joo Won in 'Don't Click'). <br />

<br />

Am I the only one who thinks that Kim Ah Joong looks less sprightly yesterday? There were quite a few shots when she wasn't smiling. I know little about her, I just hope she will be able to work well with Cutie.

Guest padme

ok cutie naked  >:)  or not naked   O:-)  dear @coolreborn i'm in a big trouble now    >:)  8-} my head is a mess xDDD

Guest keaiduo

The first part of Paeksang JooWon clip

The secnod part of Paeksang JooWon clip

Cr: DC @ N_B. Thanks to this girl in JooWon DC for keeping uploading the video till midnight!
@coolreborn hope you can enjoy it now! It's a pity that they are not HD. Maybe because I used the extension of chrome for downloading these videos. If you can find better recourse, please share with us. Thanks!

keaiduo said: The first part of Paeksang JooWon clip

The secnod part of Paeksang JooWon clip

Cr: DC @ N_B. Thanks to this girl in JooWon DC for uploading the video till midnight!
@coolreborn hope you can enjoy it now! It's a pity that they are not HD. Maybe because I used the extension of chrome for downloading these videos. If you can find better recourse, please share with us. Thanks!

http://network.coull.com/activatevideo?height=432&pid=8165&video_provider_id=2&video_provider_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fembed%2FfLfiHkekjgc&website_id=21779&width=714&mobile=true&referrer=Kim ah joong S the 200 pound beauty I think she  is very good in that movie