Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Screenshot_2013-05-09-20-28-32-1_zpsb5354bfc.png

Translation:

Today's Baeksang Arts Awards MC~ Lacked in areas but it concluded well^^ Fans as usual gave me strength~ Their food and gifts have also been well received!~~ Thank you~~Good night!

EDIT: You know what, I think the fans he meant are us (and all the other fans of course)!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!

I wonder, have Uhm Force been there? He was

nominated.

My dear Cutie. If you would have been wearing the white suit from the beginning we would have many-many HD pictures with you in white now. Don’t get me wrong, I am happy to have many-many pictures with you in the black suit. But what about white? Only HD video can save me. :-)

I agree... I was kinda disappointed when i was expecting something like this...

120621-eab081ec8b9ced8388-e08-hdtv-24fps-720p-x264-aac-mp4-random02-50-32-2_zps11c9c3fe.jpg

Where's that tailor when we needed him?? [-(

Editted:

[spoiler=] Screenshot_2013-04-09-11-43-43-1_zps9149c2d4.png

Ehh... Not tight fit enough?? =)) =)) =))

Guest keaiduo

@mrdimples, I see. I think some baidu fans know how to figure out. I can ask them
edit: but every time after 1N2D the pages would turn several pages and the torrent for hd would soon come. I thought you were watching the live.

keaiduo said: @mrdimples, I see. I think some baidu fans know how to figure out. I can ask them
edit: but every time after 1N2D the pages would turn several pages and the torrent for hd would soon come. I thought you were watching the live.