Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

padme said: @coolreborn ahhh i know u_u google translate with me is mehhh .__. xD sorry to ask this but you know were we can watch Paeksang award¿? me wants to stay awake until 3am or 4am here in my side of the world xD I will need a big cup of coffe but I wanna see him <3

Guest padme

I will stay awake [-O<   [-O<   [-O<  I can feel the force¿? from cutie xD B-) you know i'm a Jedi princess lol :))

btw! thanks for the link IT WORKS *O* now i will let my lappy on and just take 2 hours to sleep a little and  comeback to see cutie ;) 

moonandhearts said: commence 2nd batch of our group tweet!! ^^
p.s. I'll be sending the pic below as well. Hope it's alright with you guys? Of course, I'll be sending the official pic too! In fact I already did! kekeke! You may send it if you guys want to! :P 

ooooh where can we watch Baeksang Awards either live or delayed telecast? Either way, will be tuning in here for the screencaps! Thanks in advance! ^_~

moonandhearts said:

commence 2nd batch of our group tweet!! ^^

p.s. I'll be sending the pic below as well. Hope it's alright with you guys? Of course, I'll be sending the official pic too! In fact I already did! kekeke! You may send it if you guys want to! :P 

ooooh where can we watch Baeksang Awards either live or delayed telecast? Either way, will be tuning in here for the screencaps! Thanks in advance! ^_~

@moonandhearts, So cute!!! And dear, I didn't know we are from the same place. :D Oh I think our flag is there this time, just need to see closer in the screen to see it. :)) I'll use this one too.

Use away! ^^ yeah eonni! I think I mentioned it in one of our messages. Kekeke. You should definitely create a Joo Won PH fan club! I know I'll be a member! ^^

Guest Caecilia_12

manyearsago said: .....

I haven't checked the latest posts so I don't know if anyone would have posted where to watch Baeksang live online or mobile phone at 6pm Seoul local time tomorrow.  Earlier in a Jap site, I saw a fan posting how to watch live Baeksang tomorrow, not sure whether the way will work though.An app can be downloaded for Android or app may be available for iPhone
I tried google and foundhttp://www.livestream.com/jtbc
http://www.jtbc.co.kr/onair/onair.aspx?cloc=jtbc

I tried 2nd link, can hear some sound and see the image, looks like it is playing variety show at the moment as they are laughing loud.

coolreborn said: padme said: @coolreborn ahhh i know u_u google translate with me is mehhh .__. xD sorry to ask this but you know were we can watch Paeksang award¿? me wants to stay awake until 3am or 4am here in my side of the world xD I will need a big cup of coffe but I wanna see him <3

lovefromaroundtheworldJooWonSoompi_zps0e

moonandhearts said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

moonandhearts said:<br />

commence 2nd batch of our group tweet!! ^^<br />

p.s. I'll be sending the pic below as well. Hope it's alright with you guys? Of course, I'll be sending the official pic too! In fact I already did! kekeke! You may send it if you guys want to!

:P

<br />

<br />

<br />

ooooh where can we watch Baeksang Awards either live or delayed telecast? Either way, will be tuning in here for the screencaps! Thanks in advance! ^_~<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@moonandhearts

, So cute!!! And dear, I didn't know we are from the same place.

:D

Oh I think our flag is there this time, just need to see closer in the screen to see it.

:))

I'll use this one too.

moonandhearts said:

coolreborn wrote: »

moonandhearts said:

commence 2nd batch of our group tweet!! ^^

p.s. I'll be sending the pic below as well. Hope it's alright with you guys? Of course, I'll be sending the official pic too! In fact I already did! kekeke! You may send it if you guys want to!  

@moonandhearts, So cute!!! And dear, I didn't know we are from the same place. Oh I think our flag is there this time, just need to see closer in the screen to see it. I'll use this one too.

Use away! ^^ yeah eonni! I think I mentioned it in one of our messages. Kekeke. You should definitely create a Joo Won PH fan club! I know I'll be a member! ^^

@moonandheart, Eh? I'm a bit "ulyanin (forgetful)" na. ;))  Cutie PH fan club? I think I already seen an FB of JW Philippine Fan club. I just don't know if they are still active. I'll stick with JW Soompi for now, :D.

well, I guess we kinda have a Joo Won Soompi International chapter already! :)

This tweet spammig is super fun! I hope one of our next projects is to meet cutie in person and watch Ghost the Musical! <3

Great job everyone!! Ppyong!!

Guest mydeed

I wonder if Cutie will tweet a selca of him before the Paeksang Awards will begin. Awwwww.... I know he will look good in any tux... any color or can he just wear the tie? ;)

Hmmm no tie. But a bow tie. Because its smaller. Ehhh.

Thanks in advance for Cutie screencap galore at Paeksang Awards guys. Fighting!

Keep on bombing his Twitter's account.

@Caecilia_12, Welcome to Cutie Thread dear. I almost forgot to welcome you dear, with the mass tweets, I think I forgot to welcome the new de-lurkers. :D

If I forgot to welcome you girls, then I am welcoming all of you, the new delurkers here. :bz