Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Finally T-W-E-E-T-E-D!!!!!! Phew! For a minute I wanted to throw this contraption but without I wouldn't send a tweet. Oh for the first time I am tweeting an actor. I used to only follow them, never tweet! God the things we do for Cutie ( I am so overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the Mooonnnnnn)!!!!

I can say I have been very gluttinous today :D I had 10 pages backlog, somehow processed through it all. And wowee!!!!! Thanks to @stearly @arch00 for the gifs (I downloaded most of them) And thank you @Aera for the pictures at the movie premiere (I saved them in my PB album - Gosh he does look like a model - he even beat Kim Soo Hyun in clothing and appeal today   8->  ) . Seriously is he working out or is his age for manliness showing up??? His shoulders are awesomely shaped and totally looks beefed up for a police trainee. Maybe when the movie comes out next year, he will totally own the cop looks and I wonder how is Kim Ah Joong gonna stand still :D !!!!!Welcome to @Caecilia_12 at the thread :) It is so great to see so many good Samaritans among fans. We had a person help us out in the translation for the logo @solnce, we had an admin from Thailand give us info on all the updates of Cutie @jwthfc and not forgetting @keaiduo for the rapid details all the way from Baidu. It is great to see awesome comradeship among us all. @coolreborn and @mrdimples thank you so much for regular reminders and follow ups (for once made me leave from work 2 hours earlier :DHIP HIP HURRAY to all of us!!!!!@latteholic, thank you so much for the hard work you have spent on preparing the logo - Cutie will definitely hold onto it for some more time (who knows maybe that would his profile pic for another SNS ID !!!!!)AND BAEKSANG HERE WEEEEEEEE COME!!!!!!!!  <:-P   <:-P   <:-P   <:-P

Guest padme

I have to tweet in name of 2 friends one from colombia and one from venezuela so *o* this was YAY  I think  I gonna cry T-T hope he get all the love <3

dear @coolreborn mabe soompi twiter can be use to translate cutie twits =)

and @latteholic you did an amazing job *o* GIRL'S ALL WE DO THE BEST ;0;

Guest keaiduo

@simplydramafied1082 Actually I am so lazy that sometimes I only posted on Baidu and forgot to post here. But I promise that I will be a more active soompier to share all stuffs about JW with you. So here they are:
JW's parents were in the VIP premiere today. One girl said that they were very polite. They were among the audiences when JW was on the stage. The cinema staff asked audiences to stand backward a little to avoid congestion. So the two seniors just stood backward as much as they can. The following is the video from DC, you can see at the end that JW was looking for his parents.http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hE5T2WvQ1bY
cr: jun1moon @ DC
The second video is also from DC. At first I was very pleased to see how polite JW was, but then it really shocked me when I saw JW was so close to the girl and kept holding hands with her. I hope they are just relatives.

cr: 줜어쥰 @ DC
-----------------------------------------------edit: I always hope that JW can find a girlfriend who will love him and treat him well. But after watching the video, I realized that when the day really come, I would feel happy and sad at the same time!

The second video is also from DC. At first I was very pleased to see how polite JW was, but then it really shocked me when I saw JW was so close to the girl and kept holding hands with her. I hope they are just relatives.

His sister-in-law maybe? His parents were there, so maybe he also brought along his sister-in-law. :))

Guest keaiduo

crazyoverkdrama

said:

keaiduo

wrote:

»

Hi! today will start group tweet at 9am seoul time?...I wish I can tweet at that time...so excited^^

Yeah! Let's show cutie the support of Joo Won Soompi International Fans!

But we're still tweet spamming him, like right now. @arch00 is not stopping til she gets a reply from Cutie! Kekeke!

crazyoverkdrama said:

keaiduo wrote: »

His sister-in-law maybe? His parents were there, so maybe he also brought along his sister-in-law.

Thanks @crazyoverkdrama, your words really comfort me a lot. :) Fans in DC are also guessing who she is. I think your assumption makes sense. 

Or could be a PD or someone who works in his company?

We all know Joo Won's very touchy so I'm not that surprised seeing him having skinship with people. Who knows, maybe we can be in that position too when we meet him in the near future! ^^