Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

crazyoverkdrama said: @coolreborn, @mrdimples we have the picture of @latteholic ready (by the way @latteholic dear, GOOD JOB! *thumbs up*), but what, and when are we going to send the tweets again?

Some of us are going to use the Scheduled Tweet function, but since my test tweet arrived way too late (almost an hour behind schedule), i decided to save the tweet as draft first and send it manually.

We're almost done (yey!), all we need are the details and time and we're all good to go! :))

Guest StiLLThinking

I'd like to share my 2 cents worth of our cutie and my  "sweetheart" life's experience in this complicating world of stardom... I think so far he's  been so so blessed  to meet the right people at the right time along his career path , given his warm and enduring personality his sincerity probably helps ppl understnd him better along way.

His hyungs frm 2 days 1 night perhaps through their experience guide him along / gave him alot of pointers in all aspect given their close friendship., i think it's his best career choice..... Going back to theatre is also well time as it's one of best productions and how often does one get this opportunity especially he's top billing for this production if i may conclude.

Meeting CKH is  god sent as reading  up on both their interviews , he has so much respect and love for her , that they got along so well he'll listen to her advice.. if only she's nearer his age they could be soulmate but  he's only 11 when she starred in her 1st movie or drama , I've much respect for her and i'm so glad they're best of friends...late late gotta go !!

daydreamsindecember said: crazyoverkdrama said: @coolreborn, @mrdimples we have the picture of @latteholic ready (by the way @latteholic dear, GOOD JOB! *thumbs up*), but what, and when are we going to send the tweets again?

Some of us are going to use the Scheduled Tweet function, but since my test tweet arrived way too late (almost an hour behind schedule), i decided to save the tweet as draft first and send it manually.

We're almost done (yey!), all we need are the details and time and we're all good to go! :))

REPOSTING!!!

Attention: Group Tweets on May 9, 2013 (12:30 am Seoul time)

Hello Girls!!!

I am just reminding you about our Joo Won Soompi Group Tweet .

Format of tweet:

@moonjunwon <message in your language or in English> Frm 주원 Soompi Int'l Fans - <Your Country>

ex.
@moonjunwon Awesome Acting! Fighting!!! Frm 주원 Soompi Int'l Fans - Antarctica   

or

@moonjunwon Ang Galing Galing mo! Laban!! Frm 주원 Soompi Int'l Fans - Philippines  
(jeez, hard to translate but its the same as the English one, :)))

I think its ok if we tweet our message in our language or in English as long as the thought is there.

And yeah, one more thing....

Note: I think your twitter account should not be in Protected Mode if you want Joo Won to read your tweets.

About Protected Tweets

When you protect your Tweets, the following restrictions are put in place:

• People will have to request to follow you; each follow request will need approval.
  • Your Tweets will only be visible to users you've approved.
  • Other users will not be able to retweet your Tweets. 
  • Protected Tweets will not appear in Twitter search or Google search.
  • @Replies you send to people who aren't following you will not be seen by those users (because you have not given them permission to see your Tweets).
  • You cannot share permanent links to your Tweets with anyone other than your approved followers.

fr Twitter Support

--> I know you want your twitter account to be protected for some reasons but if you want Cutie to read your tweets to him, then you have to make it Public unless if he followed you, then there will be no problem. :)>-

Picture that will be attached on the Tweet

lwacm.png

Joo Won Soompi Twitter Account : https://twitter.com/JooWonSoompi

Joo Won Fighting!!! Joo Won Soompi Girls, Fighting!!!

Joo Won: I wonder what kind of tweets you girls will send me....
33kry4n.jpg

Hello Joowon Soompi ♥ May I join Soompi group tweet please?.. I may able to tweet tomorrow early morning at the office or maybe I can tweet by mobile phone before I take a flight..But I dont know how to attach photo if I use mobile phone to tweet..

Guest mydeed

stearly

wrote:

»

I am trying here to write a message to Cutie… I<br />

am so bad in messages… Maybe I’ll just rob

@mydeed

and go with “love you to the moon<br />

and back”

:))

<br />

<br />

I am ready.

Hi guys, I'm using Facebook and i've just created Twitter account, I'm still not familiar with using it yet, could anyone teach me the way to attach Joowon picture to my tweet. sorry I'm still fumbling. :(

Thanks my dear Soompi friends! :x

My little message:

Italian - Sei una cosa preziosa per me, grazie di esistere! Molti abbracci dall'Italia!

English (same message)  - You are a precious thing for me, thanks to exist! Many hugs from Italy!