Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Ma OO said: I know it's quite late but Just want to share my feelings about how joo won treated to CKH in one1n2d.throughout the trip,he was always by her side and protected her.I think he only wanted to make her feel more comfortable.No matter how sociable a person is,he or she still feels some awkwardness when surrounded by strangers.I believe Joo Won wanted to ease her by standing up for her and caring for her.these are the normal gestures even in real life if you and your male friends are really closed.About him saying that he wanted to protect her forever,I have no comment.I noticed that Joo Won tends to use exaggerated words when it's come to describe how he feels for women.(last time,fox)I assume he does not really know how to put into proper words when it's come to this topic.As a fan,I have no problems who he dates or what,if he is happy so am I. :-\"

Sorry for my English,proper English is limited to use only in examinations. B-)

Ma OO said: I know it's quite late but Just want to share my feelings about how joo won treated to CKH in one1n2d.throughout the trip,he was always by her side and protected her.I think he only wanted to make her feel more comfortable.No matter how sociable a person is,he or she still feels some awkwardness when surrounded by strangers.I believe Joo Won wanted to ease her by standing up for her and caring for her.these are the normal gestures even in real life if you and your male friends are really closed.About him saying that he wanted to protect her forever,I have no comment.I noticed that Joo Won tends to use exaggerated words when it's come to describe how he feels for women.(last time,fox)I assume he does not really know how to put into proper words when it's come to this topic.As a fan,I have no problems who he dates or what,if he is happy so am I. :-\"

Sorry for my English,proper English is limited to use only in examinations. B-)

[spoiler=]Screenshot_2013-05-07-20-40-46-1_zpsfba37547.png

Off topic for the tweet, not his tweet though.. :))

When i saw this, i immediately thought of JW's interview about his ex girlfriends and how he treats them during the course of their relationship.

There was also that interview that @mrdimples translated about how he and his ex did not even quarrel during the 2.5 years that they were together. Frankly, i find that really strange. I am a firm believer that a healthy relationship should have at least one major quarrel for the relationship to grow stronger. Call me unconventional, but when a relationship survives that trouble, it emerges even stronger than before and brings the couple closer to each other. For him to say that he was always understanding the girl, had me shaking my head in sadness. I was patching all the interviews he had on his relationships and i thought he was dropping hints here and there, and the pattern was a little disturbing to me. He was so considerate to his partners, that it was all give on his part, but never taking anything. Not that we should expect something in return, but if i connect that interview in Win Win, it appears that when the girl "got fed up with him", i immediately saw the connection of his earlier interview. I hope i am wrong on this one (fervently hoping), but i think the relationship was like a flame, glowing too bright, then was fast in burning out.

What lacked in his relationship was the give and take. I'm no master in relationships, and i'm probably the last person here that should dole out an opinion. I just feel sad when i read about his earlier interview. And i think he was also confused as to why it never worked out for him, especially when he was giving his all to his girl. To say that "it just ended" says volume to me. And i hope he finds that special girl who will insist on him receiving too, instead of just giving.

Oh, and as usual, you are all welcome to contradict me! i like hearing other's view as well. :))

Ma OO said:

I know it's quite late but Just want to share my feelings about how joo won treated to CKH in one1n2d.throughout the trip,he was always by her side and protected her.I think he only wanted to make her feel more comfortable.No matter how sociable a person is,he or she still feels some awkwardness when surrounded by strangers.I believe Joo Won wanted to ease her by standing up for her and caring for her.these are the normal gestures even in real life if you and your male friends are really closed.About him saying that he wanted to protect her forever,I have no comment.I noticed that Joo Won tends to use exaggerated words when it's come to describe how he feels for women.(last time,fox)I assume he does not really know how to put into proper words when it's come to this topic.As a fan,I have no problems who he dates or what,if he is happy so am I.

Sorry for my English,proper English is limited to use only in examinations.

I think Joo Won uses "exaggerated words" because his feelings are very intense. And these are not just towards women but to men too. He also tends to put on a protective mode whenever he is around women. It happened to all his co-stars, from Uee to JSY to CKH. We didn't get to see much on Eugene because I believe at that time Eugene was properly engaged or dating her husband-to-be and more importantly he was a rookie so he must be more guarded. But from the Baker King special, I could see that Eugene and Lee Young Ah(who played Mi Sun) absolutely adored him.

You are Singaporean, right?  I could totally identify with that remark about examinations.

LOL.Examination..ya la...totally..

Everyone adores him except for some of my friends-crazy-

I'm just worried because the media will take advantage on his expressiveness and start making up stories.But I guess even paparazzi love him...hopefully..

Guest lilyperry

Edwin Summer Collection BTS

Wow!! I'm waited it for a long time...

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=hmdiiVhwkoo&feature=player_embedded&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DhmdiiVhwkoo

crazyoverkdrama said: Spoiler: Screenshot_2013-05-07-20-40-46-1_zpsfba37547.png
Off topic for the tweet, not his tweet though.. :))

When i saw this, i immediately thought of JW's interview about his ex girlfriends and how he treats them during the course of their relationship.

There was also that interview that @mrdimples translated about how he and his ex did not even quarrel during the 2.5 years that they were together. Frankly, i find that really strange. I am firm believer that a healthy relationship should have at least one major quarrel for the relationship to grow stronger. Call me unconventional, but when a relationship survives that trouble, it emerges even stronger than before and brings the couple closer to each other. For him to say that he was always understanding the girl, had me shaking my head in sadness. I was patching all the interviews he had on his relationships and i thought he was dropping hints here and there, and the pattern was a little disturbing to me. He was so considerate to his partners, that it was all give on his part, but never taking anything. Not that we should expect something in return, but if i connect that interview in Win Win, it appears that when the girl "got fed up with him", i immediately saw the connection of his earlier interview. I hope i am wrong on this one (fervently hoping), but i think the relationship was like a flame, glowing too bright, then was fast in burning out.

What lacked in his relationship was the give and take. I'm no master in relationships, and i'm probably the last person here that should dole out an opinion. I just feel sad when i read about his earlier interview. And i think he was also confused why it never worked out for him, especially when he was giving his all to his girl. To say that "it just ended" says volume to me. And i hope he finds that special girl that will insist on him receiving too, instead of just giving.

Oh, and as usual, you are all welcome to contradict me! i like hearing other's view as well. :))

Cutie tweeted:
주원주원 ‏@Moonjunwon46m

영화"몽타주" 봤어요! 꼭 보세요^^ 강추! 그냥 긴 말 필요없이 재밌습니다~ 정화누나 최고!^^ 반전은 쉿!

"I've seen the movie" montage! ^ ^ Just look HOT! Just to have fun without the need for the end of a long The best purification sister ^ ^ reverse the Shh!

Is he talking about CKH's new movie?

latteholic said: Cutie tweeted:
주원주원 ‏@Moonjunwon46m

영화"몽타주" 봤어요! 꼭 보세요^^ 강추! 그냥 긴 말 필요없이 재밌습니다~ 정화누나 최고!^^ 반전은 쉿!

"I've seen the movie" montage! ^ ^ Just look HOT! Just to have fun without the need for the end of a long The best purification sister ^ ^ reverse the Shh!

Is he talking about CKH's new movie?