Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn's Cutie Universe

Female Photographer's Demands

FP: Ok Joo Won, give me more of that sexy stuffs. Yes, pose, like that, feel the sexiness inside!!!

pic-_00048_zpsbc7a39ec.png

FP: That's it. Spread your arms, girls will be loving that pose.

pic-_00052_zpsc25fc5ab.png

FP: Show that body... And make that sexy hips show... Good.. goooood.....

pic-_00057_zps4d5bf97d.png

The Female Photographer who started it all..

pic-_00077_zpsb07b048c.png

FP: Now if I tell you take it off... take it all off..!

pic-_00070_zps2a6d7b10.png

pic-_00071_zps698b3ccc.png

FP: Yes, yes, more... moree.... moooreee.....!!!

pic-_00073_zps90e6b3ec.png

pic-_00075_zpsdc03e88b.png

FP: Now take it all down... slowly... slowly.... aissshhhhhhhh.......

pic-_00083_zpsc72f5b98.png

pic-_00081_zpsf3f438e3.png

FP: Ooooohhhhh.... that is one nice, sexy, body. Let me take you out after this session...

pic-_00076_zpsbd97880d.png

PS. coolreborn had taken over the Female photographer body from the beginning of this photoshoot... so do not fear. She will take care of Cutie after this. :D :D :D

Guest mydeed

coolreborn said:

pic-_00076_zpsbd97880d.png

PS. coolreborn had taken over the Female photographer body from the beginning of this photoshoot... so do not fear. She will take care of Cutie after this. :D :D :D

@coolreborn, @mrdimples, @stearly, @daydreamsincedecember, and all cutie soompiers, so this is the updated fanart. I've changed it around based on @mrdimples suggestions, but it's still open for more suggestions (please comment on readability, fonts, colors, etc) or if you think it should be spiced up with something else. I would be able to work on it tonight (my time, which is AM in South East Asia time) should there be more suggestion... :)
joowon-sitting_b_zps5fb89ea5.png

latteholic said: @coolreborn, @mrdimples, @stearly, @daydreamsincedecember, and all cutie soompiers, so this is the updated fanart. I've changed it around based on @mrdimples suggestions, but it's still open for more suggestions (please comment on readability, fonts, colors, etc) or if you think it should be spiced up with something else. I would be able to work on it tonight (my time, which is AM in South East Asia time) should there be more suggestion... :)

@stearly... Dear, when you said HD, I wasn't expecting that this will look so gooooood....

@crazeoverkdrama: Now I know the difference between Jack n Jill Puff Corn and Oishi Pop Corn... :)) Next time, I have to read the label first before buying. :(( The best thing to do with a puff corn is eat it while watching Joo Won's star1 BTS HD videos... you can even use the plastic wrapper by crumbling it and then biting. :))

-edit-

And that background music is not helping either... I can almost feel my body dancing in the beat. hahahaha.

-edit-
Water...  I need water!!!!

daydreamsindecember said: latteholic said: @coolreborn, @mrdimples, @stearly, @daydreamsincedecember, and all cutie soompiers, so this is the updated fanart. I've changed it around based on @mrdimples suggestions, but it's still open for more suggestions (please comment on readability, fonts, colors, etc) or if you think it should be spiced up with something else. I would be able to work on it tonight (my time, which is AM in South East Asia time) should there be more suggestion... :)