Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Ladies (especially to the twitter project ICs @coolreborn, @mrdimples, @latteholic etc)
I'm back with a piece of good and bad news. First up, the good is that I have the translations! Hooray! The bad is that I'm not 100% certain of them. Once again, keeping in mind that my grasp of the language is very basic, certain things may either be lost in translation or be translated literally. I was on the fence for a while deliberating if putting the translated hangul version would be the best thing since it would reflect on the entire Soompi community, but I thought I'd better let you decide as a whole.         
As per request, here are some variations for your perusal:
1) 세계 각국의 사랑 Love from around the world (sege kakgukwe sarang)  2) 우리는 사랑합니다 We all love you (urineun saranghamnida)  3) 모든 나라에서 사랑합니다 From every country, we love you (modeun naraehseo saranghamnida)
In my personal opinion, I would suggest sticking to the original English wording of "Love from (all) around the world". It's apt, simple and uri Cutie definitely would understand! Furthermore Soompi is an international forum and English the de facto global lingua franca. 
Ok, back to RL now...hope this helps!     

daydreamsindecember said: Ladies (especially to the twitter project ICs @coolreborn, @mrdimples, @latteholic etc)
I'm back with a piece of good and bad news. First up, the good is that I have the translations! Hooray! The bad is that I'm not 100% certain of them. Once again, keeping in mind that my grasp of the language is very basic, certain things may either be lost in translation or be translated literally. I was on the fence for a while deliberating if putting the translated hangul version would be the best thing since it would reflect on the entire Soompi community, but I thought I'd better let you decide as a whole.         
1) 세계 각국의 사랑 Love from around the world (sege kakgukwe sarang)  2) 우리는 사랑합니다 We all love you (urineun saranghamnida)  3) 모든 나라에서 사랑합니다 From every country, we love you (modeun naraehseo saranghamnida)
In my personal opinion, I would suggest sticking to the original English wording of "Love from (all) around the world". It's apt, simple and uri Cutie definitely would understand! Furthermore Soompi is an international forum and English the de facto global lingua franca. 

mrdimples said: daydreamsindecember said: Ladies (especially to the twitter project ICs @coolreborn, @mrdimples, @latteholic etc)

coolreborn said:
mrdimples said: daydreamsindecember said: Ladies (especially to the twitter project ICs @coolreborn, @mrdimples, @latteholic etc)

Guest Sheena Bess Dizon

i need help. can you please let me know where to watch newest episode of 2 days 1 night ? i finished watching til ep56 were the new cast was introduced.. PLEASE HELP!!! thank you!

The other BTS vid is what I call... Cutie, sexiness to the max. LOL. I really want to thank that female photographer, she was like goading Cutie to exude his manliness, hotness and sexiness. And of course, a good model, Cutie just blast us with his own brand of it. RAWWWRRR!!!!!

pic-_00007_zpseb5339e2.png

pic-_00008_zpsd85db81a.png

pic-_00009_zps4a917d10.png

pic-_00010_zps66749040.png

pic-_00011_zps16bfbf67.png

pic-_00012_zpsb27900e4.png

pic-_00013_zpsc5ce45fc.png

....GAWWWDDD!!! That smile alone is making something going past its limit... its sliding down without even the help of gravity!!!

OMG... *imagination overload* Cutie don't look cute in here, he looks quite manly and just oozing hot...

pic-_00014_zpscebf3a67.png

pic-_00016_zps62bccf61.png

pic-_00017_zps748dc3c1.png

pic-_00018_zpsf23a5f5a.png

.... those cute raisins are just a real tease. Awwww....

And can you even think straight if you see him in this pose??? Well, maybe I can't because he just looks so darn hot!

pic-_00020_zps0d79cb6b.png

pic-_00021_zps1668c28e.png

pic-_00022_zpsf6894f8a.png

pic-_00023_zps468a01de.png

pic-_00024_zps6f89d4f2.png

pic-_00025_zps14df64f4.png

pic-_00026_zps7f653a5e.png

pic-_00027_zps93c63b3e.png

pic-_00028_zps4e8bf34f.png

pic-_00029_zpse00ffb2c.png

=P~ =P~ =P~

Guest Sheena Bess Dizon

stearly said: Sheena Bess Dizon said: i need help. can you please let me know where to watch newest episode of 2 days 1 night ? i finished watching til ep56 were the new cast was introduced.. PLEASE HELP!!! thank you!