Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mrdimples said: Gaaaawddddddddddddd................new BTS of Joo Won......................YUMMILICIOUS!!!

credit: keaiduo on Joo Won Baidu

try to see if the video pops out. By the way, these videos were posted by the awesome @keaiduo at Joo Won baidu. I see you online my chingu, maybe you want to post them. I'll just try this out.....not working, will just make do with links till @keaiduo post the videos

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTUyODIyNDI4.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTUyODIwODAw.html

Gif makers, there's a lot of potential in this one

@keaiduo

I don't know why your videos didn't pop up. I simply copied the video URL address at the top and tried another way that is to go "share" and copy the address. Both instances worked. Maybe it's soompi that's cranky.

I still don't know how you made the youku one pop up. Which address did you copy and paste?

A Man called Beautiful

Those lips...

star1bts1_zps91ab5904.png

His back

star1bts2_zps154dc100.png

Dimples...
star1bts3_zps133ef5ab.png

this magazine photoshoot is such a blessing to Joo Won's fans. The quality and quantity of photos are just DAEBAK, not to mention they show so many BTS photos and videos even. I also just noticed that the photographer is a lady. Awesome job!

Guest keaiduo

mrdimples

said: @keaiduo

I don't know why your videos didn't pop up. I simply copied the video URL address at the top and tried another way that is to go "share" and copy the address. Both instances worked. Maybe it's soompi that's cranky.

I still don't know how you made the youku one pop up. Which address did you copy and paste?

keaiduo said:

mrdimples

Guest cutie pie1430275872

HELLO GUYS  *wave to all*  finally i can comment in Joowon's *emm can i called him "cutie" too ?*  thread after a long time being a silent reader  :D
just like you guys , I LOVE HIM SO MUCH MUCH MUCH  , he is the cutest actor among all my favorite actors  kkkk 
i love him since "bridal mask" and after that i tried to watch his previous drama like ojakgyo brothers and baker kim takgoo .. he's really a great actor FTW!!! two weeks ago i just finished watch L7CS , and oh my ..... he's make falling in love even more  with him , btw I love his chemistry with CKH in L7CS ^^v
thank you guys for the updates about joown activity , i really love to read all ur comments .. you guys are awesome !!
I LOVE IT VERY MUCH WHEN JOOWON DOING GWIYOMI , HE'S SO CUTE ..REALLY REALLY CUTE  !! 

emm my english grammar really weird , so sorry if u guys can't understand well what i'm talking about ^^v :-h :-h :x

cutie pie said: HELLO GUYS  *wave to all*  finally i can comment in Joowon's *emm can i called him "cutie" too ?*  thread after a long time being a silent reader  :D
just like you guys , I LOVE HIM SO MUCH MUCH MUCH  , he is the cutest actor among all my favorite actors  kkkk 

emm my english grammar really weird , so sorry if u guys can't understand well what i'm talking about ^^v :-h :-h :x

mrdimples said: keaiduo said:

mrdimples

OMG, thanks @keaiduo & @mrdimples for those new bts vids  :-* can't wait to make some gifs later, hee :x
some Cutie gifs to welcome our new member cutie pie:)
tumblr_mm2bs2yiUd1rpyw6wo3_250.gif tumblr_mm2bs2yiUd1rpyw6wo1_250.gif
tumblr_mm2bs2yiUd1rpyw6wo2_250.giftumblr_mm2bs2yiUd1rpyw6wo4_250.gif