Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mydeed

I am predicting tons of beautiful screencaps. Cutie is totally rocking it in the wetsuit. He looks so huge and manly in them. His thighs are like out of this world. And when I see him in this pics' date=' I know this is one guy who needs to be in more action dramas/movies.[/quote']

Woohoo...

Cutie, baby save me. I'm drowning.

That's his new haircut?! and is he secretly working out.. Ooooo he looks buff :-) :-)

Thanks all.

1N2D Dramabeans recap is up

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/05/1-night-2-days-episode-436/

Extract:

girlfriday: It’s down to the Long Legs to play the

final round, and though Shi-kyung gets pretty far, Joo-won soars,

because um… he’s Gaksital.

They can get the pants on their legs but struggle to pull them up,

till Tae-woong discovers he can use a shovel handle as a tool. OMG, but

Joo-won is over on the side, trying to pull up the crotch of his pants with his teeth. So.. many… inappropriate… jokes.

girlfriday: Must… not… pick… low-hanging fruit. Whoops. Too late.=)) =)) =))

and this....awwwwww......................

girlfriday: That’s a lot of times. But whoo,

Tae-woong actually wins this time, which means Jong-min and Su-geun are

goin’ fishing. I love that Joo-won runs over to hug him as soon as he

wins.

javabeans: It’s adorable. Joo-won’s love for Tae-woong is an easy punchline, but I love that it’s also real.

Joo Won really does exude sincerity! Before I was thinking if we, fans, notice it more well because we're addicted to him. But then, other people notice it too and have even testaments to prove it. Like the twitter exchange of the PD's and even his costars. And now gf and jb! Although, jb and gf are I feel, Joo Won bias too! ㅋㅋㅋ

Oh and low hanging fruits. ㅋㅋㅋ guess they can't contain it anymore! I wonder what they'll say in the next ep with Joo Won in a wetsuit! ^^

Personally, I'm kind of lost with this new 1N2D episode. Maybe I need to watch this with subtitle and not depend on the screencaps. I haven't seen an episode like this in any 1N2D that I watched and it veering to go out of the 1N2D concept that I know. Oh well, Cutie still looks great in that jumpsuit, wth.

Guest mitchellchin

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvUrr5dSIIxySYJG1YLjO
Happy Birthday to cutie's dearest Noona ~ Choi Kang Hee...... Love both of you!!

Guest Mishiellie

CKH looks sooo cute in there... I wish she had better style in L7... i remember when I first watched L7.. I was like did she made the stylist angry?? Why did they she make her look older ?? I seen her in many movies before she was soo pretty in all those movies and I had girl crushes on her

wahhhh I shall just skip the last 2 weeks of 1n2d for now and watch this one =P