Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest arch00

coolreborn

said:

arch00

said: @coolreborn master i just the voting . sorry i am so late in knowing it. is there any other way of voting beside android? i dont have android 

:(

:(

OMG i was shocked seeing @stearly banning. hope that's only a mistake. waiting for her comeback. 

Oh no what happened to @stearly? :(
Going with @stearly's and @moonandhearts's suggestion, this is how I put the text into the picture. I tried to use hangeul, but apparently the font showed up as roman fonts instead of hangeul. And would putting it around the globe makes it difficult to read? I did it like that because I just want to make it cuter. Should it be just written normally (straight path)? What do you girls think? 
joowon-sitting_zps49821e6a-1_zpsa26a4790

latteholic said: Oh no what happened to @stearly? :(
Going with @stearly's and @moonandhearts's suggestion, this is how I put the text into the picture. I tried to use hangeul, but apparently the font showed up as roman fonts instead of hangeul. And would putting it around the globe makes it difficult to read? I did it like that because I just want to make it cuter. Should it be just written normally (straight path)? What do you girls think? 
joowon-sitting_zps49821e6a-1_zpsa26a4790

mrdimples said: latteholic said: Oh no what happened to @stearly? :(

Guest lilyperry

Just Posting Again the Appeal of Joo Won DC Gall about the Paeksang Award International Voting for our Cutie

I tried voting on my ancient android phone but I seem to miss on something important and I may not be able to resolve it until the end of the polling period. I'm glad our resident penguin, pororo is covering for me. Thank you dear.  It's just sad that fellow Joo Won fans in China and Myanmar can't vote. Now its up to us, other Joo Won international fans to vote for him.

If you got time and money to spare, then please vote for our Cutie. Joo Won Fans Fighting!!!  Joo Won Cutie Fighting!!!

I'm so sad when I knew Myanmar fans can't vote.I think he didn't know Myanmar.I have already installed Paeksang awards from Google Play.But.... ^~^.

:((

I think it s hard for those iphone users to vote as apple store dont have paeksang appand i think it is abit too rush to change a new android phones as they ll cost above 500 sgd without contract and only a week to vote haizzz why they dont have online votingthat timev sbs got online voting for best couple and i voted 
i think it is fair to vote online as it is like no all ppl have android phones i so so so feel unfair

Big Mountia Pics 2012 S/S - Clearer Pics

345diec.jpg

33eo0pe.jpg

1oqg6w.jpg

Breath in, breath out.... awwwwsssss.......
209onc9.jpg
fr chanju1990 naver blog

.... will continue later, if you guys still want it. :D :-\"

moaters, don't just stare... scroll down until the last pics. :D :D :D

Guest arch00

@coolreborn OMGAWWWWDDDD thannk you master for the HD pics  ^:)^ I had heard that everything looks more better in HD  :D and i got the proof  :D OMAAAAAGGGGAAADDD 
#staring mode activating :))

I wonder what is taking the admins/mods so long to resolve the issue?? I read one admin stating out rules than will ban one from posting and since i use a tablet, i cannot say for certain if that is stearly's case. I have already called one's attention to this matter and i saw that she has already logged in 44mins ago.

I just hope they will resolve the matter as soon as possible. I don't want to post so many follow ups and get some of us in trouble too if we have violated any.

But just in case, i remember comrade being reminded by an admin to do something with the number of lines of her siggy. Since i never put any siggy on my own accout, I suggest that you do something about it if you think you are violating any rules, that is.

Just a friendly reminder. I don't want to lose anyone of us here too, and it helps to be really careful.

I hope we get stearly back as soon as possible! :(( :(( :((

Just Posting Again the Appeal of Joo Won DC Gall about the Paeksang Award International Voting for our Cutie

I tried voting on my ancient android phone but I seem to miss on something important and I may not be able to resolve it until the end of the polling period. I'm glad our resident penguin, pororo is covering for me. Thank you dear.  It's just sad that fellow Joo Won fans in China and Myanmar can't vote. Now its up to us, other Joo Won international fans to vote for him.

If you got time and money to spare, then please vote for our Cutie. Joo Won Fans Fighting!!!  Joo Won Cutie Fighting!!!

I'm so sad when I knew Myanmar fans can't vote.I think he didn't know Myanmar.I have already installed Paeksang awards from Google Play.But.... ^~^.

:(( [/quote

Hi,are you from Myanmar?I never know Joo Won is popular in Myanmar too. :)

@stearly, my dear, I'm still waiting for the mod's reply and we are a bit frustrated now. We really want to communicate with you. I know you can read this even if you are offline. Please send me a message on my email account: <email is no longer available for viewing :D> or look at my tumblr, http://coolreborn.tumblr.com, if you have one, I think you can send me a message there too. I'll be waiting for your response dear. We missed you. :(( :(( :((

25qvntj.jpg