Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Just an example, Photobucket editor couldn't recognise Hangul so Cutie's name came out as ??. @latteholic or those with PS or better editing skills please contribute. I am also looking forward to more ideas. We can have more than 1 pic and words to go along. Can someone also advise on whether we need to credit source of pic?

ebb5013e-a608-4a89-9053-50a2004e4502.jpg

Just an example' date=' Photobucket editor couldn't recognise Hangul so Cutie's name came out as ??. @latteholic or those with PS or better editing skills please contribute. I am also looking forward to more ideas. We can have more than 1 pic and words to go along. Can someone also advise on whether we need to credit source of pic?[/quote']

<3 it! Although I'd like for all the countries of everyone in here to be represented in the globe of flags. :) I know it's just a representation but it would be nice to see your country's flag there as well. :) It's fine though if it's too much work and all.

Do we also have the hashtag for the tweet? Can we ask help from baidu or anywhere else so it'll trend?

Yay! I am excited!!

moonandhearts said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

Just an example, Photobucket editor couldn't recognise Hangul so Cutie's name came out as ??.

@latteholic

or those with PS or better editing skills please contribute. I am also looking forward to more ideas. We can have more than 1 pic and words to go along. Can someone also advise on whether we need to credit source of pic?

moonandhearts said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

Just an example, Photobucket editor couldn't recognise Hangul so Cutie's name came out as ??.

@latteholic

or those with PS or better editing skills please contribute. I am also looking forward to more ideas. We can have more than 1 pic and words to go along. Can someone also advise on whether we need to credit source of pic?

latteholic wrote: »

How about this? Or are the letters too difficult to read?

About the flags, I think I'll be able to paste it in onto the globe, but some flags are going to be bigger than others...

Thank you my caffeine booster! Just wondering if you can make the "you are on -- of my world " wordings a bit more obvious or less fade? Anyway, I think it's a great idea to make the "TOP" word more significant.

WOAH!! You can do the flags? Do I get to choose where my flag goes?? Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelllpppppp!!! I want it to show but I want to be near his butt too, I can't decide :((

On second thought, we'll be including our country in the tweet so it need not all appear in the globe anyways. But I think I like the "saranghae from all around the world" over the "you are on TOP of the world" just so it won't seem that he's being linked again to TOP (yknow how before he's being called out as kang dong won/top look-a-like). That's just me though.

mrdimples said:

moonandhearts said:

mrdimples wrote: »

l

On second thought, we'll be including our country in the tweet so it need not all appear in the globe anyways. But I think I like the "saranghae from all around the world" over the "you are on TOP of the world" just so it won't seem that he's being linked again to TOP (yknow how before he's being called out as kang dong won/top look-a-like). That's just me though.

stearly said:

Such a question, guys: will he understand

what the word “saranghae” mean?

Personally, I really like this "saranghae from all around the

world" theme.  

Thanks @moonandhearts

Hmm I never thought of that but I definitely do not want any association with TOP. Maybe we should decide first then ask @latteholic to do, otherwise the poor cuppa has to do various versions.

@stearly, maybe we should write "saranghae" in Hangul? or should we write the whole sentence in both English and Hangul?

@mrdimples : I think it’s OK if a sentence

will be in English. I think he’ll understand it. I am only not sure about “saranghae”

because it’s how we write their word… Maybe we really should write it in Hangul

and the rest of sentence in English?

Gals, what do you think?

I don't know how to write "from all around the world" in hangeul. Only "saranghae" as 사랑해

We could just do the message in English and then a 사랑해 오빠 or 주원 사랑해 at the bottom! After all, we're representing the International community. I think he'll understand that?