Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

News from JW Baidu Bar, translated by manyu纯纯:

Choi Kang hie has taken part in 1N2D "Close Friend Special Edition" as JW's close friend. This ep will be broadcasted on May 12th. Hope those who like the 7LCS cp will enjoy it.

@keaiduo I just saw it on Naver. Singer Lee Moon Se and CKH will be coming on 1N2D as friends of SSK and JW. Only said it is gonna get broadcasted in May. It is not mentioned in which episode. Oh I am dreaming already!!!!!!!!!

I realise he like to wave both hands when he said hi in such a cute way

He is really like cute baby lol

Cutie baby

And after he sing at the bakery king special he wave His Both hands mean he is Sh

That is very cute

I even thinking is this the cool guy in bakery King even in 7lcs he is also cool so suddenly I get very interested with him and want to know him more as in dramas he is very different from real him like two seperate guys ESP in bridal mask the eyes expression and his facial change in to kang to which surprise me the real him is like cute little boy

I really sometime see his smiling i have urge to pinch his cheek

To me he is like baby and manly guy but this really contrast the most aiya I don't know what I am talking

Guest arch00

It's really good to back  :)>- cutie, master yoda, master, comrades, unnie and all my seniors missed you all >:D< >:D<
This is weird and i am so so late. CONGRATULATION ON 1000 PAGES !!!bd33399393294c0c86fc615d6b97a48c.0.gif
jVKzRms.gif

OMG have to back track about 40 pages, i can imagine lots of goodies :)@bobsavero and @crazyoverkdrama my comrades which other threads are you guys spamming :)) my fingers are itching missed spamming :)
awww i missed cutie a lotttttttttttt :x :x
BwEJ0kl.gif

1N2D ep 435(28/04/13) mini recap

gif2pb_zps5b3f1e74.gif
gif credit: goldlotus

(mostly Joo Won's parts only)
Starts with the members on the beach of TaeAn where they are split into 2 teams for the bokbulbok challenge. The direct translation will be weird so I will just call them the Winners and the Misfits。 JW, SG and UTW are on the Winners team. First game is long jump. They were split into pairs. Last pair to go is JW vs SSK. SSK jumped really far and everyone thought he will win for sure. JW went after SSK and he did that cute seagull pose and the caption said : "Human Seagull" , LOL. JW ran really fast and he jumped farther than SSK so they were exhilarated. They had the sit in the tub and pull game but the Winners team lost, seems like SSK is even stronger than UTW. The 3rd game was the deciding one on the bokbulbok and it was the chicken fight. UTW vs SSK and UTW fell before SSK even approached him. Next, they were given a choice to choose the opponent and JW went up against YHJ. At first YHJ kept complaining but he went on the offensive once it started. At one point it looks like both JW and YHJ will fall but somehow, JW miraculously hopped on and recovered his balance. YHJ called for a rematch which JW won again. So the Winners won the bokbulbok.

The next destination is a marketplace in TaeAn, somehow a larger than expected crowd turn up and the 1N2D team had to do last minute improvisation. I think they had originally wanted to just visit the market but because of the crowd, it was not possible. The members went on stage to thank the TaeAn people for their support, SG spoke on the team's behalf,saying that they were very touched. After some discussion, they decided to hold a singing contest and SG took on the MC role. All the members went round recruiting people in the market to participate in the singing contest. JW stayed behind with SG and waited, meanwhile SG decided to liven things up and call for a student who has the confidence to do an introduction of TaeAn. A girl immediately shot up her hand and confidently went up stage. She gave a brief of how TaeAn revitalize herself after an oil spill due to the love and care given by the whole nation. She hopes that more people will come and visit the beautiful places in TaeAn. Then she suddenly said that she had applied to be on some show and was surprised to receive a call and agreed thinking nothing much about it(I am not sure if she was referring to her previous experience trying to get on some show and now she just happen to chance upon 1N2D). I think SG didn't know what she was leading to as well. And she asked if she can hug "Joo Won Oppa". Joo Won fulfilled her wish and I am sure thousands of viewers wished they could be in her shoes. I won't cover the rest of the singing contest.

At the bokbulbok, when the members almost finished their meal, PD announced that there is a last dish, a TaeAn famous dish for one winner. CTH immediately said it couldn't be him because he never won anything. LOL, he has indeed been unlucky almost all the time. However they did a flashback and one of the rare times CTH won was in a popularity poll cast by the 1N2D female staff. The members decided they should do it again, SG was not happy with his last position in the previous poll and takes a dig at JM saying he is the ugliest. YHJ said that since he joined, they can stop worrying about that, I find him really funny. So they gather the female staff and the guys are supposed to show who is the most attractive namja. First challenge is chopping wood with an axe. They even got a so called wood chopping expert ahjussi to come out and demonstrate and hilariously he failed in the first attempt. The members were all full of camp. SSK did really well and the best was SG. SG despite his size is a natural sportsman and all rounder. JW went the way of campy. I can't really make it out but seems like the the women were commenting that he looks really handsome and YHJ and SSK agrees that he would get this kind of response no matter what he did. Next round was for them to piggyback the women and do squats. CTH didn't win but won the most laughs. It was down to JW and SSK and JW won. This game is really dependent on how strong one's thighs are, not so much the back. JW really has powerful thighs, although we never get to see them bared, I am sure he has strong muscular thighs as you can see how well he fills out his pants. The results of the poll is that CTH won and JW actually has no votes. Aissshhh...what's wrong with these women. I should join 1N2D team and I will definitely vote for you, Cutie!

The members were told that they won't have a sleeping bokbulbok but rather they will play a game to decide which 2 has to go out to the sea the following morning. In this game, someone is eating outside the room and the guys are all holed up inside, with their nose covered to mask their sense of smell, they can only guess by sound the exact dish or food that was being eaten. YHJ was the first to win so he took over the eating part while the rest guess.Amazingly JW managed to guess that YHJ was eating an ice cube. The rest were so surprised because it was really unexpected. JW's reaction when he learnt he got it right was so cute. He had actually already turned away thinking he lost when he heard the xylophone tinkling notes. Then it was his turn to eat while the rest guess. This time, SSK got it right that JW was eating a lemon because SSK is really familar with the way and the sounds JW makes when he sucks and eat lemons. Wow, SSK is really observant of his maknae, huh? The losers are SG and JM who tries to comfort each other by saying that they can enjoy seafood soup on the fishing boat and JW chirped saying they will probably puke it out. Ah...maknae is naughty now.

Next morning, the rest are supposed to wear the ahjumma trousers wiithout the use of hands. The first 3 wins and the 2 losers has to cook breakfast. The night before SSK joked that for everyone's sake, CTH and UTW should win and he should lose, haha. SSK didn't get up and even join in the challenge. JW struggled big time with the ahjumma pants, he just couldn't get his long legs into them. And there was this funny pose as if he was in a face off with YHJ, and JW was standing there,pouting in the ahjumma's pants around his knees. It's probably for the best as he and SSK prepared the breakfast like 2 seasoned chefs. SG and JM ended their boat trip with a breakfast of ramyun and octupus with the boat captain and UTW and CTH went on a helicopter ride, showing the beautiful scenery of TaeAn, I must say the pilot looks dashing as well. Show closes with JW, YHJ and SSK walking in the woods, JW looking fresh and awesome in sunglasses, rose pink jacket and dark pants.

Guest arch00

OMG i am crying now. happiness tears coming while seeing 1000 page. I am so so so  happy.May we go more and more pages together. you guys are awesome 
10futzt.gif

Do you love us cutie? Cutie:---
pDkDR4R.gif

Joo Won fighting. We all love you cutie :x 
ps is there anybody who wants to give their post on 1000 page? i want to be there :)i have to stop spamming  , sayonara off to do my back tracking homework :-h